Since its inception in 1892, Liverpool FC have been one of the greatest clubs in English football history. In fact, many will argue based on the club’s domestic and European successes, that Liverpool is England’s greatest club. With 18 league titles and 5 European cups, along with a slew of FA Cup and League Cup victories, Liverpool is easily in the conversation. With the club’s great success, it has needed great players. Some of soccer’s greatest players have suited up for the Reds. Whether they were local lads or shrewd transfer purchases, the best players in Liverpool history are international icons due to the club’s popularity.
If you were to ask Liverpool fans who were the greatest players to shake the Kop, opinions would be split. One thing you can agree on is that Kenny Dalglish is Liverpool fans’ king. between his stint as a player and manager, he oversaw one of the most successful periods in club history. As for this generation’s icon, no one can question Steven Gerrard’s commitment and his list of accolades. While many players have come and gone, Gerrard, for nearly two decades, has been Anfield’s most consistent performer. Not only is he one of Liverpool’s favorite sons, but is a proven winner.
This is the list of the greatest soccer players in Liverpool’s history. If you see someone who isn’t on this list, feel free to add him. Vote or re-rank this list according to who you think is the best Liverpool player ever. Who is the greatest Liverpool player of all time? That’s up to you to decide.
Steven George Gerrard, MBE was an English footballer who plays for and captains Premier League club Liverpool. He has played much of his career as a central midfielder, but he has also been used as a second striker, holding midfielder, attacking midfielder, right back and right winger. Gerrard has spent his entire career at Anfield, making his debut in 1998, cementing his place in the first team in 2000, and succeeding Sami Hyypiä as team captain in 2003. His honours include two FA Cups, three League Cups, one UEFA Champions League, one UEFA Cup, and two UEFA Super Cups.
Kenneth Mathieson “Kenny” Dalglish MBE is a Scottish former footballer and manager. In a career spanning 22 years, he played for Celtic and Liverpool, winning numerous honours with both. He is Scotland’s most capped player of all time with 102 appearances, and also Scotland’s joint-leading goal scorer, with 30 goals. Dalglish won the Ballon d’Or Silver Award in 1983, the PFA Player of the Year in 1983, and the FWA Footballer of the Year in 1979 and 1983. In 2009 FourFourTwo named Dalglish as the greatest striker in post-war British football, and in 2006 he topped a Liverpool fans’ poll of “100 Players Who Shook the Kop”.
Ian James Rush, MBE, is a Welsh former footballer. Rush played for Liverpool F.C. from 1980-1987 and 1988-1996, and is the club’s all-time leading goalscorer, having scored a total of 346 goals in all competitions during his two spells at the club. Regarded as one of the greatest ever Liverpool players, Rush came 3rd in the “|100 Players Who Shook The Kop” – an official Liverpool fan poll. Rush also had short spells playing at Chester City, Juventus, Leeds United, Newcastle United, Sheffield United, Wrexham and Sydney Olympic. He made 73 appearances for the Wales national football team and he remains the record goalscorer for Wales with 28 goals between 1980 and 1996
Robert Bernard “Robbie” Fowler is an English former professional footballer and manager who played as a striker from 1993 to 2012. Fowler was known for being a natural scorer with an instinctive goal-poaching ability. Fowler is best remembered for his time at Liverpool and is the sixth-highest goalscorer in the history of the Premier League. He scored 183 goals in total for Liverpool, 128 of which were scored in the Premier League. He earned the nickname “God” from the Anfield crowd, becoming a club legend due to his ruthlessness in front of goal and his cheeky personality
In January 2011, Suárez transferred to Liverpool, and won the League Cup in his first full season. In 2014, he was named the PFA Players’ Player of the Year and the FWA Footballer of the Year as well as winning the Premier League Golden Boot, and sharing the European Golden Shoe with Cristiano Ronaldo before moving to Barcelona in a transfer worth €82.3 million (£64.98 million), making him one of the most expensive players in football history.
He moved to Liverpool in August 2004 for £10.5 million and won the UEFA Champions League in his first season, under manager Rafael Benítez, scoring the equalizing goal in the Final against Milan. The following season, he won the FA Cup and the FA Community Shield.
Torres joined Premier League club Liverpool in 2007, after signing for a club record transfer fee. He marked his first season at Anfield by being Liverpool’s first player since Robbie Fowler in the 1995–96 season to score more than 20 league goals in a season. The most prolific goalscoring spell of his career, he became the fastest player in Liverpool history to score 50 league goals. He was named in the FIFA World XI in 2008 and 2009. Torres left the club in January 2011 to join Chelsea for a British record transfer fee of £50 million,
Who is Tesla Owner ?
Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Tesla was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to drive electric – that electric vehicles can be better, quicker and more fun to drive than gasoline cars. Today, Tesla builds not only all-electric vehicles but also infinitely scalable clean energy generation and storage products. Tesla believes the faster the world stops relying on fossil fuels and moves towards a zero-emission future, the better.
Launched in 2008, the Roadster unveiled Tesla’s cutting-edge battery technology and electric powertrain. From there, Tesla designed the world’s first ever premium all-electric sedan from the ground up – Model S – which has become the best car in its class in every category.
Check out How to Buy Stocks
Combining safety, performance, and efficiency, Model S has reset the world’s expectations for the car of the 21st century with the longest range of any electric vehicle, over-the-air software updates that make it better over time, and a record 0-60 mph acceleration time of 2.28 seconds as measured by Motor Trend. In 2015, Tesla expanded its product line with Model X, the safest, quickest and most capable sport utility vehicle in history that holds 5-star safety ratings across every category from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Completing CEO Elon Musk’s “Secret Master Plan,” in 2016, Tesla introduced Model 3, a low-priced, high-volume electric vehicle that began production in 2017. Soon after, Tesla unveiled the safest, most comfortable truck ever – Tesla Semi – which is designed to save owners at least $200,000 over a million miles based on fuel costs alone. In 2019, Tesla unveiled Model Y, a mid-size SUV, with seating for up to seven, and Cybertruck, which will have better utility than a traditional truck and more performance than a sports car.
Tesla vehicles are produced at its factory in Fremont, California, and Gigafactory Shanghai. To achieve our goal of having the safest factories in the world, Tesla is taking a proactive approach to safety, requiring production employees to participate in a multi-day training program before ever setting foot on the factory floor. From there, Tesla continues to provide on-the-job training and track performance daily so that improvements can be made quickly. The result is that Tesla’s safety rate continues to improve while production ramps.
To create an entire sustainable energy ecosystem, Tesla also manufactures a unique set of energy solutions, Powerwall, Powerpack and Solar Roof, enabling homeowners, businesses, and utilities to manage renewable energy generation, storage, and consumption. Supporting Tesla’s automotive and energy products is Gigafactory 1 – a facility designed to significantly reduce battery cell costs. By bringing cell production in-house, Tesla manufactures batteries at the volumes required to meet production goals, while creating thousands of jobs.
And this is just the beginning. With Tesla building its most affordable car yet, Tesla continues to make products accessible and affordable to more and more people, ultimately accelerating the advent of clean transport and clean energy production. Electric cars, batteries, and renewable energy generation and storage already exist independently, but when combined, they become even more powerful – that’s the future we want.
How to Safe Guard your Home from Coronavirus
Read How to protect your home from Coronavirus here
Life under coronavirus means staying home as much as possible — but you’ll likely need to make a trip to the grocery store or pharmacy at some point.
With the help of physicians and infectious disease experts, we built a tip sheet to make sure you don’t bring the virus back with you.
Note: Recommendations for COVID-19 may change as officials learn more, so monitor your local health department and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for updates.
Make a game plan
- Designate one person to be your errand-runner to limit your outside exposures
- Set up a disinfecting station — an area outside your home or in a room with low foot traffic where you can disinfect packaged food
When you’re out
- Avoid coming within less than six feet of others
- Wipe handles on carts or baskets while shopping
- Some states mandate you wear a mask when you go into a business. Also, wash your hands frequently while you’re out and avoid touching your face
When you get back
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Disinfect takeout boxes and packaged foods at your disinfecting station
- Thoroughly wash produce before putting it in your kitchen
- Disinfect everything you touch — doorknobs, light switches, keys, phone, keyboards, remotes, etc.
- Use EPA-approved disinfectants (these include Clorox Disinfecting Wipes and certain Lysol sprays) and leave surfaces wet for 3-5 minutes
- Ask workers to drop deliveries off on your doorstep or in an area of your complex
- If they need you to come to the door, keep six feet of distance
- Pay and tip online when possible
- After you pick up mail from your mailbox, wash your hands
- Wash clothes, towels and linens regularly on the warmest setting
- Disinfect your laundry hamper, too, or place a removable liner inside it
- Don’t shake dirty laundry to avoid dispersing the virus in the air
- You shouldn’t allow guests over right now
- If you need to house a family member or friend, avoid shared living spaces as much as you can
- If they need to enter shared living spaces, ask them to keep six feet of distance
If someone in your house gets sick
- First, consult your doctor
- Isolate them in another room and ask them to use a separate restroom
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces every day
- Avoid sharing items with them
- Wear gloves when washing their laundry
- Continue to wash your hands frequently
- Ask them to wear a face mask if they have one
How to protect your home from Coronavirus
Supplies you’ll need
- EPA-approved disinfectants
- If you don’t have disinfectants, make a bleach solution: Mix four teaspoons bleach per quart of water
- Or Use a 70% alcohol solution
- Laundry detergent
- Trash bags
- Prescription medicines (you can mail order these)
- Canned foods — fruits, veggies, beans
- Dry goods — breads, pastas, nut butters
- Frozen foods — meats, veggies, fruits
- Supervise your pet in your backyard
- It’s OK to play with them outside — just keep your distance from other humans
- If you’re sick, ask someone you live with to take care of them while you recover
- If you must care for them while you’re sick, wash your hands frequently
— World Health Organization (WHO) (@WHO) April 22, 2020
How to Download from Facebook
Learn how to download from Facebook in this post
Have you ever seen a video on Facebook you wanted to download it to your device? well if your answer is YES then this post will show you how…
There are several ways of downloading videos from facebok but on this post we will be dealing with two easiest ways to do that.
How to Download From Facebook using FBDOWN.NET
On your Facebook feed or timeline ‘Right Click’ on any video then ‘Copy Video URL at current time’. See screenshot below.
How to Downlaod From Facebook
Go to FBDOWN.net. Then paste the URL and Click ‘Download’, like the screenshot below
How to Download From Facebook
Click on “Download normal quality video” or “Download HD video” (if available) to start downloading the video.
Note 1: If the video starts playing instead of downloading, then on Step 3 Right Click the link and “Save as…” to download the video.
How To Download From Facebook Using Savefrom.net
1.Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your News Feed page if you’re logged in.
- If you aren’t logged in, enter your email address and password in the top-right corner of the page and click Log in.
2.Go to the video that you want to download. Either scroll through your News Feed until you find the video, or enter the name of the person who posted the video into the search bar at the top of the page and go to their account to look for the video.
- If you see a lock or a two-person silhouette instead of a globe, you cannot download the video.
How to Downlaod From Facebook
4. Right-click the video. Once you arrive at the video, press your mouse’s right button on it to prompt a drop-down menu. You may have to right-click the video a few times before the drop-down menu will appear.
- On a Mac, you can also hold Ctrl and click the video.
- If your mouse doesn’t have a right-click button, click the right side of the mouse, or use two fingers to click the mouse.
- If your computer uses a trackpad instead of a mouse, use two fingers to tap the trackpad or press the bottom-right side of the trackpad.
How to Download From Facebook
5. Click Show video URL. It’s at the bottom of the drop-down menu. Clicking it prompts a small pop-up box with the Facebook video’s link in it.
6. copy the Facebook link. Click the link in the pop-up box to select it, then press Ctrl+C (Windows) or ⌘ Command+C (Mac). Doing so will copy the link.
- You can also right-click the link and then click Copy in the resulting drop-down menu.
7. Open the SaveFrom website. Go to https://en.savefrom.net/ in your browser. SaveFrom is a website that allows you to download videos from Facebook by inputting links.
8. Paste in the Facebook video’s link. Click the “Just insert a link” text box at the top of the page, then press Ctrl+V (Windows) or ⌘ Command+V (Mac). After a moment, the video’s preview icon will appear below the text field.
- You can also right-click the text field and click Paste in the drop-down menu.
How to Download From Facebook
9. Click Download. This green button is below the video’s preview window. Doing so will immediately prompt the video to download into your computer’s default “Downloads” folder, though you may have to confirm the download or select a save location depending on your browser’s settings.
- SaveFrom will automatically assign the highest possible quality to your video, but if you want to lower the video’s quality, click ∨ to the right of the “MP4 HD” text and then select a different option (e.g., MP4 SD).
Priven Reddy Crypto King
Samuel Kuffour Net Worth
Leleti Khumalo Net Worth
Tony Kgoroge Net Worth
John Kani Net Worth
NET WORTH11 months ago
Richest Man in Ghana 2021 Forbes
From the web7 months ago
Richest Man in Zambia
From the web11 months ago
Richest Actors in the World 2021
ENTREPRENEURSHIP1 year ago
companies of Dr papa Kwesi Nduom
ENTREPRENEURSHIP7 months ago
Top 50 Richest People in Zimbabwe
NET WORTH7 months ago
Best Rappers in the World
From the web6 months ago
Ginimbi Net Worth
ENTREPRENEURSHIP1 year ago
Top 10 Richest Men in Africa 2021 Forbes