www.glusea.com brings to you Haruna Iddrisu net worth
Haruna Iddrisu was born in 1970 at Tamale, Ghana. Iddrisu studied at the University of Ghana between 1993 and 1997 where he obtained B.A. (Hons) in Sociology. He was active in student politics and was the President of the National Union of Ghana Students during his final year. Iddrisu is also a barrister and has been a member of the Ghana Bar Association since 2002.
He is the Minority Leader of the 7th Parliament of the 4th Republic in Ghana. Iddrisu has been the National Youth Organiser for the National Democratic Congress since 2002. He stood for parliament in the 2004 parliamentary election in the then newly formed Tamale South constituency. He retained his seat in the 2008 parliamentary election.
He has held various positions in government, including Minister for Communications under the Mills and Mahama governments as well as Minister for Trade between 2013 and 2014. He was appointed the Minister for Employment and Labour Relations by President Mahama in July 2014.
Haruna Iddrisu net worth
Haruna Iddrisu’s net worth is 312 million dollars. He owns a construction firm, several rental apartments in Tamale, filling stations, and several other businesses.
- The Pulse of Passion: Sports in Africa and the Rising Tide of Sports Betting
- Netflix Gave A Filmmaker $55 Million To Make A Science-Fiction Show. He Allegedly Spent The Money On Stocks, Five Rolls-Royces and Dogecoin
- Gerard Pique Net worth 2023, Family and Salary
- Shakira Net Worth 2023: Music Career, Awards
- Top 10 Richest Football Managers in the World