What is Shou Zi Chew net worth?
|Net Worth||$2.8 billion|
|Name||Shou Zi Chew|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 1983|
|Occupation||CEO of TikTok|
Shou Zi Chew is a Singaporean businessman and entrepreneur who has served as chief executive officer (CEO) of TikTok since 2021. Shou Zi Chew net worth is valued at $2.8 billion.
Shou Zi Chew Profile
After graduating from University College London in 2006, Chew worked at Goldman Sachs in London for two years as a banker before he joined Yuri Milner’s venture capital firm DST Global. At Russian investment firm DST Global, Chew led investment into JD.com, Alibaba, and Xiaomi. He also led a team of early investors in ByteDance in 2013.
Read Khabi Lame net worth
In 2015, Chew joined smartphone giant Xiaomi as its chief financial officer. In 2019, he became Xiaomi’s foreign business president.
In March 2021, Chew joined ByteDance as its chief financial officer. He subsequently replaced TikTok CEO Kevin A. Mayer, who left the ByteDance subsidiary after three months on the job.
In March 2023, Chew testified before the U.S. Congress regarding the legislative effort to ban TikTok in the United States
Shou Zi Net Worth 2023
Shou Zi Chew net worth is valued at $2.8 billion. He is married to Vivian Kao, an American of Taiwanese descent.
They met in 2008 while studying at Harvard Business School. The couple have two children, and live in Singapore.
- Netflix Gave A Filmmaker $55 Million To Make A Science-Fiction Show. He Allegedly Spent The Money On Stocks, Five Rolls-Royces and Dogecoin
- Gerard Pique Net worth 2023, Family and Salary
- Shakira Net Worth 2023: Music Career, Awards
- Top 10 Richest Football Managers in the World
- Katie Ledecky Net Worth: The Most Decorated Female Swimmer in History