Romantic Love Messages for Your Loved One
Spark some romance with these amazing love quotes, poems, and romantic love messages
When it comes to romance, it’s no secret that choosing the right words is important. Crafting the perfect romantic love message and expressing how much you care about someone may be difficult, but it can also be incredibly rewarding. If you need a dash of inspiration, explore these short love messages and quotes about love for a little help with telling your beloved just how much you care!
Sweet Romantic Love Messages for Her
If you want to make your wife or girlfriend feel appreciated, then giving her a thoughtful reminder of your feelings is a great place to start. But great romantic sayings are more than just a string of clichés put together—they’re a sincere expression of your affection! Whether you’re celebrating a particular occasion or simply reminding her that she’s special, these romantic love messages for her are sure to bring a smile to her face!
- If I could give you one thing in life, I’d give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.
- If you were a movie, I’d watch you over and over again.
- In a sea of people, my eyes always search for you.
Romantic Love Message Ideas for Your Girlfriend
- What on earth did I think about all the time before you?
- If loving you was a job, I’d be the most deserving, dedicated, and qualified candidate. In fact, I’d even be willing to work for free!
- Your smile is literally the cutest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
- If someone asked me to describe you in just two words, I’d say “Simply Amazing.”
Romantic Message Ideas for Your Wife
- You do a million little things that bring to joy to my life.
- I know fairy tales come true because I have you.
- There are only two times that I want to be with you: Now and Forever.
- My six word love story: “I can’t imagine life without you.”
Classic Love Letters for Her
Some tokens of love and affection never go out of style—and the love letter is certainly one of those! In today’s digital age, giving a handwritten letter to your girlfriend or wife is a truly unforgettable romantic gesture that’s sure to impress. Of course, composing a personalized, honest letter is easier said than done. It can make you feel vulnerable—and you may even find yourself at a loss for words! Luckily, these sample love letters for her can give you a great starting point.
- Sometimes I just think back to the first time I laid eyes on you. I knew right then that I had found someone incredible. Ever since that very moment all I have ever wanted was to be with you. No matter how dark my day is, seeing you always brightens it and makes me realize that with you, I am doing right. Your heart is so pure and so forgiving that it will always be the center of my attention, no matter what else is going on in my life. I look forward to this day and many more just like it for you will forever be in my heart.
- You have gripped my soul with a ferocity reserved for a castaway clinging to a raft in the middle of the ocean. If my soul is the raft, it is your hold that keeps me afloat. Don’t ever let go. I love you.
- Whenever I am with you, it is like having my emotional batteries recharged with joy. Your smile radiates into me. Your touch sends little shivers through my body. Your presence pleases my mind and your soul pours peace on mine. I love you…madly, sincerely, completely and with no reservation, in a way that is blissfully wonderful.
Love SMS Ideas for Her
Love letters may be ageless, but in today’s day-and-age, romantic text messages are the easiest way to let your special someone know that you’re thinking about her. The best part? Sweet texts can pack a big emotional punch without spending a lot of money, time, or effort. Whether you’re giving your girlfriend a creative “good morning” or shooting your wife a midday compliment complete with emojis, these love text message ideas are sure to make her heart flutter!
Short Text Messages
- You make me forget how to breathe.
- Nobody is perfect, but you’re so close it’s scary
- All I need is you right here.
- I love you more than I did yesterday but not more than I will tomorrow
Cute Romantic Text Messages
- The only time I stupidly smile at my phone is when I get text messages from you.
- What is love? It is what makes your cell phone ring every time I send text messages.
- I always wake up smiling. I think it’s your fault.
- I can’t explain the way you make me feel when I hear your voice or see your face, but I adore it.
- Just had to let you know… loving you is the best thing that happened to me
Witty Love Text Message Ideas
- Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back
- I think you’re cuter than any cat picture
- If Van Gogh had you as a subject, the sunflowers would have gone in the trash
- If I were a stop light , I would turn red every time you passed by so that I could stare at you a bit longer.
- You wanna know who I’m in love with? Read the first word again
Romantic SMS Ideas with Emojis
- you be mine forever?
- You’re my
- you glad we found each other? You’re a great
- To honor your beauty, I present you with a dozen red roses
- You’ve turned my life
Follow more Love messages here
Famous Quotes on Life, Love, and Success
Read Famous Quotes on Life, Love, and Success here.
Everyone needs a little inspiration from time to time.
Whether you’re going through a break up, you’ve just lost your job, or you simply woke up feeling a little insecure this morning—we’ve all had these days.
Feeding your mind inspiring quotes daily is a great practice to boost your positivist.
So here’s a list of famous quotes on life, love, and success from your favorite authors, philosophers, athletes, and celebrities:
More on Famous Quotes on Life, Love, and Success
Donald Trump Quotes That Make Sense
There’s been a lot of talk about Donald Trump and his views on certain issues concerning what’s wrong with America.
But the fact remains, Donald Trump is an incredibly successful businessman, and we can’t forget some of the wise words he’s said over the years. Even if the other half are completely ludicrous.
Check out these 25 inspirational Donald Trump quotes that actually make sense.
25 Donald Trump Quotes
1. “Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.” – Donald Trump
2. “You have to think anyway, so why not think big?” – Donald Trump
3. “Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.” – Donald Trump
4. “You know the funny thing, I don’t get along with rich people. I get along with the middle class and the poor people better than I get along with the rich people.” – Donald Trump
5. “In the end, you’re measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish.” – Donald Trump
6. “When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough.” – Donald Trump
7. “What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.” – Donald Trump
8. “Anyone who thinks my story is anywhere near over is sadly mistaken.” – Donald Trump
9. “Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you’re generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.” – Donald Trump
10th of 25 Donald Trump Quotes
10. “Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.” – Donald Trump
11 “If you’re interested in ‘balancing’ work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.” – Donald Trump
12. “The point is that you can’t be too greedy.” – Donald Trump
13. “I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s where the fun is.” – Donald Trump
14. “I have an attention span that’s as long as it has to be.” – Donald Trump
15. “Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.” – Donald Trump
16. “I wasn’t satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement.” – Donald Trump
17. “A lot of people don’t like to win. They actually don’t know how to win, and they don’t like to win because down deep inside they don’t want to win.” – Donald Trump
18. “I judge people based on their capability, honesty, and merit.” – Donald Trump
19. “You learn their honesty, you learn their competitiveness. You learn a lot about a person. It’s not that they have to sink the putt and there’s a great deal of talent involved – but you do learn about how competitive a person is on the golf course, and frankly, how honest.” – Donald Trump
20th of 25 Donald Trump Quotes
20. “I always want to think of myself as an underdog.” – Donald Trump
21. “I’m competitive, and I love to create challenges for myself. Maybe that’s not always a good thing. It can make life complicated.” – Donald Trump
22. “I’ve been making deals all my life.” – Donald Trump
23. “The way I run my business seems to be easier than the way I run my life.” – Donald Trump
24. “If you love what you do, if you love going to the office, if you really like it – not just say it, but really like it – it keeps you young and energized. I really love what I do.” – Donald Trump
25. “In real life, if I were firing you, I’d tell you what a great job you did, how fantastic you are, and how you can do better someplace else. If somebody steals, that’s different, but generally speaking, you want to let them down as lightly as possible. It’s not a very pleasant thing. I don’t like firing people.” – Donald Trump
Powerful Bill Gates Quotes On Becoming Wealthy
it’s been said that if Bill Gates were to drop a $50 note on the floor, by the time he picked it up he would have made more than the note’s worth
We’ve been publishing a lot of quote articles this week, so to keep things rolling, here’s our collection of 28 powerful Bill Gates quotes, not just on becoming wealthy, but being successful and having a successful business.
28 Powerful Bill Gates Quotes
1. “If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.” – Bill Gates
2. “To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.” – Bill Gates
3. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
4. “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” – Bill Gates
5. “Life is not fair – get used to it!” – Bill Gates
6. “We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.” – Bill Gates
7. “I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.” – Bill Gates
8. “In three years, every product my company makes will be obsolete. The only question is whether we will make them obsolete or somebody else will.” – Bill Gates
9. “Our success has really been based on partnerships from the very beginning.” – Bill Gates
10th of 28 Bill Gates Quotes
10. “The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.” – Bill Gates
11. “Patience is a key element of success.” – Bill Gates
12. “People always fear change. People feared electricity when it was invented, didn’t they?” – Bill Gates
13. “In this business, by the time you realize you’re in trouble, it’s too late to save yourself. Unless you’re running scared all the time, you’re gone.” – Bill Gates
14. “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates
15. “It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” – Bill Gates
16. “If I’d had some set idea of a finish line, don’t you think I would have crossed it years ago?” – Bill Gates
17. “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” – Bill Gates
18. “Capitalism is this wonderful thing that motivates people, it causes wonderful inventions to be done. But in this area of diseases of the world at large, it’s really let us down.” – Bill Gates
19. “Before you were born, your parents weren’t as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you are. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent’s generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.” – Bill Gates
20th of 28 Bill Gates Quotes
20. “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.”– Bill Gates
21. “You will NOT make $60,000 a year right out of high school. You won’t be a vice-president with a car phone until you earn both.” – Bill Gates
22. “The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.” – Bill Gates
23. “If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.” – Bill Gates
24. “If you mess up, it’s not your parents’ fault, so don’t whine about your mistakes, learn from them.” – Bill Gates
25. “Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life HAS NOT. In some schools they have abolished failing grades and they’ll give you as MANY TIMES as you want to get the right answer. This doesn’t bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life.” – Bill Gates
26. “Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one.” – Bill Gates
27. “I realized about 10 years ago that my wealth has to go back to society. A fortune, the size of which is hard to imagine, is best not passed on to one’s children. It’s not constructive for them.” – Bill Gates
28. “Of my mental cycles, I devote maybe 10% to business thinking. Business isn’t that complicated. I wouldn’t want that on my business card.” – Bill Gates
ENTREPRENEURSHIP1 year ago
companies of Dr papa Kwesi Nduom
NET WORTH8 months ago
Richest Actors in the World 2020
NET WORTH8 months ago
Richest Man in Ghana 2020 Forbes
NET WORTH4 months ago
Richest Man in Zambia
NET WORTH4 months ago
Best Rappers in the World
ENTREPRENEURSHIP4 months ago
Top 50 Richest People in Zimbabwe
NET WORTH8 months ago
Richest Presidents in Africa 2020
ENTREPRENEURSHIP1 year ago
Top 10 Richest Men in Africa 2020 Forbes