Gambling is a billion-dollar industry and offers huge amounts up for grabs, placed by punters. The industry is made of betting operators, casinos, and bookmakers who make money due to the house edge. Winning big amounts is always a possibility but one has to lose bit amounts in order to win big too. It is not one way.
Live Betting and Sportsbooks might look easy and lucrative, but the pitfalls associated with these categories of games are huge too.
Gambling Could Lead To Debts
Table of Contents
There is a small number of people who make a living by gambling. However, it only comes with statistical analyzing expertise which is very difficult among the majority of the people.
Being an expert makes a person aware of the odds that are stacked against him. So, gambling has an extremely high chance of leading to debts. Credit counselors can help these punters to maintain a budget as gambling debts are similar to any other debts. People owe multiple creditors and people money which piles up to extreme amounts at times.
Ways to reduce debts and pay off:
- Listing the people who you owe: Maintain records of all debts is very important. One has to list down the names and the amount owed and it includes casinos, bookies, personal loans, credit cards, overdrawn bank accounts. Calculating every debt is essential.
- Paying off as much as possible: One has to consider losing some personal valuables in order to be able to pay off the people. The more delaying, the more the amount of debts tends to pile up with interest rates.
- Consolidation of debts: Consolidation of debts helps in proper planning and execution. Consolidation of credit cards and loans are good options. This means that you should not use casino sites that accept credit cards as a payment method. Paying the debt management company to pay the creditors is a good option too. A nonprofit credit counsellor can also help a great deal.
- Creation of a budget: How much money one has to clear off debts and the amount required must be tallied at all times in order to add up the summation. In cases where they don’t add up, one has to find more income in order to pay off debts.
- Considering another job: Having another source of steady predictable income reduces the debts. Opting for a second job is always beneficial for more money.
Gamstop is a self-exclusion scheme that helps problem gamblers overcome their addiction. One has to self exclude themselves and sign up with Gamstop for a minimum time period during which access to all Gamstop registered UK casinos will be banned. Gamstop is a great method of helping people with gambling disorders. Gamstop helps in avoiding gambling harms and automatically reduces debts. This scheme has been successful in the UK and problem gamblers are getting benefits after applying to this scheme.
Other schemes such as Gamcare and Gamban could also be considered. Problem gamblers can seek guidance from the National Gambling Helpline operated by the Gamcare foundation.
If It Is Possible To Make Money – It Is Extremely Hard
Thinking about generating some money via gambling is definitely not a good alternative due to many factors. Casinos can only be a good entertainment factor but cannot be a way to generate income due to major issues:
- Each game has a statistical probability of winning. The RTP associated with every game is an indicator of how lucrative the game might be.
- Slot machine odds offer a million chances of winning which is worst. The winning combinations and Pay lines are important things to note. The wagering needs define your chances of leveraging the Free Deposit bonuses that most casinos offer.
- Gambling should only be treated as a leisure activity and nothing more than that.
Treat Gambling As Entertainment
Gambling should always be treated as a form of entertainment and nothing more than that. During different situations in life, people rely on the sense of excitement that gambling provides. It is very difficult to understand that at which point gambling becomes a way for stress relief and becomes an integral part of our lives. Deciding upon how to spend a leisure budget has many options at hand. Casinos offer possibilities of winning money but it is all a gimmick. One definitely wins money by gambling but neglecting the fact that one tends to lose out on money is also a key factor. Keeping lucrative bets aside, one must always consider casinos as a time pass in order to avoid getting addicted in the long run.
Wagering needs, multipliers, RTP, and payment methods play a decisive role while choosing a casino. Many casinos have cryptic withdrawal schemes which make it tough to transfer your winnings to the Bank account of your choice.
Gambling tends to attract a lot of punters from all over the world and it has the potential to get people addicted in a short span of time. Gambling does offer chances of winning bets but one can fall into debts and go bankrupt if there is a lack of control. Gamstop in the Uk is a great scheme that allows punters to self exclude themselves from Uk based sites in order to control their gambling behaviour.
Amazing Facts About Kennedy Agyapong that will Surprise you
We bring to you some amazing facts about Kennedy Ohene Agyapong you may not have heard before.
Kennedy Ohene Agyapong is a Ghanaian politician and businessman who represents Assin central in parliament for the New Patriotic Party. Kennedy Agyapong chairs the Communication Committee in Parliament, under the current presidency of Nana Akufo-Addo.
Kennedy Agyapong is a household name in Ghana and is perceived by many as a controversial person, our search for facts about Ken unraveled both good and some ‘not too good” facts about the member of parliament.
Read Richest Man in Ghana
Facts About Kennedy Agyapong
Table of Contents
He is the first Ghanaian to own a Rolls Royce
Ken is believed to be the first Ghanaian to own a Rolls Royce which is reported to have costed him 8 billion cedis
Kennedy was under investigation for the source of his wealth after the purchase of the car
2. He has been Cross Examined by Parliament for contempt
Kennedy Agyapong was made to appear before the parliament of Ghana on 3rd July 2018 over allegations that he called parliament a useless institution for electing Osei Kyei Mensah Bonsu as a leader of the house.
3. He has ever contested for NPP flag-bearer-ship before
Mr. Kennedy have an ambition to become the president of Ghana and he did not hide it when the opportunity presented itself.
In 2008, Agyapong had an unsuccessful bid to be Presidential flag-bearer of his affiliated party, the New Patriotic Party, losing out in the first round.
Facts About Kennedy Agyapong
Kennedy Agyapong have in the past engaged in personal beefs, fights with several individual.
Kennedy Agyapong vs Charlotte Osei
Kennedy Agyapong attacked former Electoral Commission Chairperson Charlotte Osei accusing her of trading sex in exchange for her appointment as the Ec boss
2. Kennedy Agyapong vs Anas
In 2018, following the arrest of Ghana Football Association president Kwasi Nyantakyi, he said that anti-corruption investigative journalist Anas Aremeyaw Anas should be stopped before he started investigating people in their “bedrooms whilst asleep”.
He has repeatedly threatened Anas and was condemned internationally by the Committee to Protect Journalists and Reporters Without Borders he stated that Anas’ methods were ‘unfair’.
Speaking live on Adom FM on 4 June 2018, he called Anas “a blackmailer, an extortionist”, mimed his throat being cut and said he should be “hanged.”
He also called for “retribution” against Anas’ fellow reporter, Ahmed Hussein-Suale, saying “If he comes here, beat him… Whatever happens, I’ll pay.” Hussein-Suale was subsequently assassinated.
3. Kennedy Agyapong Vs Afia
The whole saga between this two started when Afia questioned the real source of Kennedy Agyapong’s wealth.
Hon. Kennedy Agyapong replied Afia by accusing her of prostituting at Vienna City in Kumasi. He further brought in the lady part of Afia Schwarzenegger; saying that the place drips and stinks.
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. Dont waste your time copying because you would eventually remove it.