What is Fally Ipupa net worth?
Fally Ipupa is a Congolese singer-songwriter, dancer, philanthropist, guitarist, and producer. Fally Ipupa net worth is about $17 million.
Fally Ipupa net worth and Profile
Fally Ipupa N’simba was born on December 14, 1977, in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo in a large family. Having been raised in a Catholic family, he began singing in the church choir.
While still in his teens, Fally began his musical career in various small groups in Kinshasa, and in the mid-1990s his voice attracted attention and he eventually joined local groups, including “New City” or “New Covenant”.
In the late 1990s, he joined the nationally recognized “Latent Talent”, with whom he recorded his first album.
n the late 1990s, a key meeting sealed the beginning of a musical ascension, when he joined Quartier Latin International founded by Koffi Olomide. Ipupa became “conductor of the orchestra”.
Ipupa included his composition “Eternelement” in the Force de frappe album. He was also known for duets with Koffi Olomide in Effrakata especially the track “Effervescent” in 2001.
As with many other Congolese stars, the public liked to have nicknames for artists and soon he was called “Di Caprio”, “Anelka” and “The Great One”.
With success in the orchestra, he also promoted his own solo projects including his own album Droit Chemin and Danger De Mort.
He has been heavily involved in the planning of the commemoration of the band’s 30th anniversary, despite having quit the band in 2006.
In 2006, he released his first solo album Droit Chemin produced by David Monsoh Obouo of Music known for his work with great names of African music such as Koffi Olomide, Papa Wemba, DJ Arafat and throwing Douk Saga and JetSet.
He collaborated with Maddy Munan, Krys, Mokobé of 113 and Ben J of Neg ‘Marrons, including songs like Liputa, Orgasy, and Sopeka emerging in the DR Congo and other parts of Africa. Its success is evident when he got a gold record for having sold more than 100,000 copies.
Fally is all has a total of five successful studio albums
How much is Fally Ipupa Net Worth?
As of 2023, Fally Ipupa net worth is valued at $17 million. He is one of the most successful musicians in Africa
Read Also Diamond Platnumz net worth
Some slected achievements of Fally are;
- “Golden Microphone”, “Best Artist Central Africa” to Soundcity Music Video Awards (SMVA 2010)
- Double Mama at the MTV Africa Music Awards 2010 (Best Francophone Artist and Best Music Video: “Sexy Dance”)
- Nominated for MTV Europe Music Awards 2011
- Nominated for BET Awards 2011 [Best International]
- 4 trophies to Moamas Awards
- 2 Awards 2011 Okapi in DRC
- Appointed Nostalgies Music Awards 2012
- “Best African Artist” in the first edition of Trace Urban Music Awards in 2013.
- All Africa Music Awards AFRIMA “Best Male Artist In Central Africa” 2014.
- Afrima the winner in Dallas for Best Artist Central Africa
- Nominated for BET Awards 2015 [Best International
- Afrima the winner in Dallas for Best French Artist 2017 and Best video “Eloko Oyo”
- Nominated for BET Awards 2018 [Best International]