Who is the Founder of Google?
No day goes by without people searching for information on the internet. Research shows that Google processes over 3.5 billion searches per day. This shows how helpful Google has been useful to the world. In this article, we will be bringing to you the people behind this giant tech company.
Who is the Founder of Google?
Google was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock.
They incorporated Google as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998. Google was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002. An initial public offering (IPO) took place on August 19, 2004, and Google moved to its headquarters in Mountain View, California, nicknamed the Googleplex.
In August 2015, Google announced plans to reorganize its various interests as a conglomerate called Alphabet Inc. Google is Alphabet’s leading subsidiary and will continue to be the umbrella company for Alphabet’s Internet interests.
Sundar Pichai was appointed CEO of Google, replacing Larry Page, who became the CEO of Alphabet. In 2021, the Alphabet Workers Union was founded, mainly composed of Google employees.
Growth of Google
The company’s rapid growth since incorporation has triggered a chain of products, acquisitions, and partnerships beyond Google’s core search engine (Google Search). It offers services designed for work and productivity (Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides), email (Gmail), scheduling and time management (Google Calendar), cloud storage (Google Drive), instant messaging and video chat (Duo, Hangouts, Chat, and Meet), language translation (Google Translate), mapping and navigation (Google Maps, Waze, Google Earth, and Street View), podcast hosting (Google Podcasts), video sharing (YouTube), blog publishing (Blogger), note-taking (Google Keep and Google Jamboard), and photo organizing and editing (Google Photos).
The company leads the development of the Android mobile operating system, the Google Chrome web browser, and Chrome OS, a lightweight operating system based on the Chrome browser.
Google has moved increasingly into hardware; from 2010 to 2015, it partnered with major electronics manufacturers in the production of its Nexus devices, and it released multiple hardware products in October 2016, including the Google Pixel line of smartphones, Google Home smart speaker, Google Wifi mesh wireless router, and Google Daydream virtual reality headset. Google has also experimented with becoming an Internet carrier (Google Fiber, Google Fi, and Google Station).
Google.com is the most visited website worldwide. Several other Google-owned websites also are on the list of most popular websites, including YouTube and Blogger.
Google was the most valuable brand in the world in 2017 (surpassed by Amazon), but has received significant criticism involving issues such as privacy concerns, tax avoidance, antitrust, censorship, and search neutrality.
Where is Google Located
The Googleplex is the corporate headquarters complex of Google and its parent company Alphabet Inc. It is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway in Mountain View, California, United States.Address: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway; Mountain …Location: Mountain View, California, United States
What is Google Net Worth ?
According to Marketwatch, Google has net worth of $1 trillion market value. The company has Total assets, $ 319,616,000,000
How Does Google make money ?
The main way Google generates its revenue is through a pair of advertising services called Ads and AdSense. With Ads, advertisers submit ads to Google that include a list of keywords relating to a product, service or business. When a Google user searches the Web using one or more of those keywords, the ad appears on the SERP in a sidebar. The advertiser pays Google every time a user clicks on the ad and is directed toward the advertiser’s site.
Who is Tesla Owner ?
Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Tesla was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to drive electric – that electric vehicles can be better, quicker and more fun to drive than gasoline cars. Today, Tesla builds not only all-electric vehicles but also infinitely scalable clean energy generation and storage products. Tesla believes the faster the world stops relying on fossil fuels and moves towards a zero-emission future, the better.
Launched in 2008, the Roadster unveiled Tesla’s cutting-edge battery technology and electric powertrain. From there, Tesla designed the world’s first ever premium all-electric sedan from the ground up – Model S – which has become the best car in its class in every category.
Check out How to Buy Stocks
Combining safety, performance, and efficiency, Model S has reset the world’s expectations for the car of the 21st century with the longest range of any electric vehicle, over-the-air software updates that make it better over time, and a record 0-60 mph acceleration time of 2.28 seconds as measured by Motor Trend. In 2015, Tesla expanded its product line with Model X, the safest, quickest and most capable sport utility vehicle in history that holds 5-star safety ratings across every category from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Completing CEO Elon Musk’s “Secret Master Plan,” in 2016, Tesla introduced Model 3, a low-priced, high-volume electric vehicle that began production in 2017. Soon after, Tesla unveiled the safest, most comfortable truck ever – Tesla Semi – which is designed to save owners at least $200,000 over a million miles based on fuel costs alone. In 2019, Tesla unveiled Model Y, a mid-size SUV, with seating for up to seven, and Cybertruck, which will have better utility than a traditional truck and more performance than a sports car.
Tesla vehicles are produced at its factory in Fremont, California, and Gigafactory Shanghai. To achieve our goal of having the safest factories in the world, Tesla is taking a proactive approach to safety, requiring production employees to participate in a multi-day training program before ever setting foot on the factory floor. From there, Tesla continues to provide on-the-job training and track performance daily so that improvements can be made quickly. The result is that Tesla’s safety rate continues to improve while production ramps.
To create an entire sustainable energy ecosystem, Tesla also manufactures a unique set of energy solutions, Powerwall, Powerpack and Solar Roof, enabling homeowners, businesses, and utilities to manage renewable energy generation, storage, and consumption. Supporting Tesla’s automotive and energy products is Gigafactory 1 – a facility designed to significantly reduce battery cell costs. By bringing cell production in-house, Tesla manufactures batteries at the volumes required to meet production goals, while creating thousands of jobs.
And this is just the beginning. With Tesla building its most affordable car yet, Tesla continues to make products accessible and affordable to more and more people, ultimately accelerating the advent of clean transport and clean energy production. Electric cars, batteries, and renewable energy generation and storage already exist independently, but when combined, they become even more powerful – that’s the future we want.
How to Safe Guard your Home from Coronavirus
Read How to protect your home from Coronavirus here
Life under coronavirus means staying home as much as possible — but you’ll likely need to make a trip to the grocery store or pharmacy at some point.
With the help of physicians and infectious disease experts, we built a tip sheet to make sure you don’t bring the virus back with you.
Note: Recommendations for COVID-19 may change as officials learn more, so monitor your local health department and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for updates.
Make a game plan
- Designate one person to be your errand-runner to limit your outside exposures
- Set up a disinfecting station — an area outside your home or in a room with low foot traffic where you can disinfect packaged food
When you’re out
- Avoid coming within less than six feet of others
- Wipe handles on carts or baskets while shopping
- Some states mandate you wear a mask when you go into a business. Also, wash your hands frequently while you’re out and avoid touching your face
When you get back
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Disinfect takeout boxes and packaged foods at your disinfecting station
- Thoroughly wash produce before putting it in your kitchen
- Disinfect everything you touch — doorknobs, light switches, keys, phone, keyboards, remotes, etc.
- Use EPA-approved disinfectants (these include Clorox Disinfecting Wipes and certain Lysol sprays) and leave surfaces wet for 3-5 minutes
- Ask workers to drop deliveries off on your doorstep or in an area of your complex
- If they need you to come to the door, keep six feet of distance
- Pay and tip online when possible
- After you pick up mail from your mailbox, wash your hands
- Wash clothes, towels and linens regularly on the warmest setting
- Disinfect your laundry hamper, too, or place a removable liner inside it
- Don’t shake dirty laundry to avoid dispersing the virus in the air
- You shouldn’t allow guests over right now
- If you need to house a family member or friend, avoid shared living spaces as much as you can
- If they need to enter shared living spaces, ask them to keep six feet of distance
If someone in your house gets sick
- First, consult your doctor
- Isolate them in another room and ask them to use a separate restroom
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces every day
- Avoid sharing items with them
- Wear gloves when washing their laundry
- Continue to wash your hands frequently
- Ask them to wear a face mask if they have one
How to protect your home from Coronavirus
Supplies you’ll need
- EPA-approved disinfectants
- If you don’t have disinfectants, make a bleach solution: Mix four teaspoons bleach per quart of water
- Or Use a 70% alcohol solution
- Laundry detergent
- Trash bags
- Prescription medicines (you can mail order these)
- Canned foods — fruits, veggies, beans
- Dry goods — breads, pastas, nut butters
- Frozen foods — meats, veggies, fruits
- Supervise your pet in your backyard
- It’s OK to play with them outside — just keep your distance from other humans
- If you’re sick, ask someone you live with to take care of them while you recover
- If you must care for them while you’re sick, wash your hands frequently
— World Health Organization (WHO) (@WHO) April 22, 2020
How to Download from Facebook
Learn how to download from Facebook in this post
Have you ever seen a video on Facebook you wanted to download it to your device? well if your answer is YES then this post will show you how…
There are several ways of downloading videos from facebok but on this post we will be dealing with two easiest ways to do that.
How to Download From Facebook using FBDOWN.NET
On your Facebook feed or timeline ‘Right Click’ on any video then ‘Copy Video URL at current time’. See screenshot below.
How to Downlaod From Facebook
Go to FBDOWN.net. Then paste the URL and Click ‘Download’, like the screenshot below
How to Download From Facebook
Click on “Download normal quality video” or “Download HD video” (if available) to start downloading the video.
Note 1: If the video starts playing instead of downloading, then on Step 3 Right Click the link and “Save as…” to download the video.
How To Download From Facebook Using Savefrom.net
1.Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your News Feed page if you’re logged in.
- If you aren’t logged in, enter your email address and password in the top-right corner of the page and click Log in.
2.Go to the video that you want to download. Either scroll through your News Feed until you find the video, or enter the name of the person who posted the video into the search bar at the top of the page and go to their account to look for the video.
- If you see a lock or a two-person silhouette instead of a globe, you cannot download the video.
How to Downlaod From Facebook
4. Right-click the video. Once you arrive at the video, press your mouse’s right button on it to prompt a drop-down menu. You may have to right-click the video a few times before the drop-down menu will appear.
- On a Mac, you can also hold Ctrl and click the video.
- If your mouse doesn’t have a right-click button, click the right side of the mouse, or use two fingers to click the mouse.
- If your computer uses a trackpad instead of a mouse, use two fingers to tap the trackpad or press the bottom-right side of the trackpad.
How to Download From Facebook
5. Click Show video URL. It’s at the bottom of the drop-down menu. Clicking it prompts a small pop-up box with the Facebook video’s link in it.
6. copy the Facebook link. Click the link in the pop-up box to select it, then press Ctrl+C (Windows) or ⌘ Command+C (Mac). Doing so will copy the link.
- You can also right-click the link and then click Copy in the resulting drop-down menu.
7. Open the SaveFrom website. Go to https://en.savefrom.net/ in your browser. SaveFrom is a website that allows you to download videos from Facebook by inputting links.
8. Paste in the Facebook video’s link. Click the “Just insert a link” text box at the top of the page, then press Ctrl+V (Windows) or ⌘ Command+V (Mac). After a moment, the video’s preview icon will appear below the text field.
- You can also right-click the text field and click Paste in the drop-down menu.
How to Download From Facebook
9. Click Download. This green button is below the video’s preview window. Doing so will immediately prompt the video to download into your computer’s default “Downloads” folder, though you may have to confirm the download or select a save location depending on your browser’s settings.
- SaveFrom will automatically assign the highest possible quality to your video, but if you want to lower the video’s quality, click ∨ to the right of the “MP4 HD” text and then select a different option (e.g., MP4 SD).
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. reproducing any content on this site without explicit permission is strictly prohibited.
NET WORTH1 year ago
Richest Man in Ghana 2021 Forbes
Top List10 months ago
Richest Man in Zambia
Top List1 year ago
Richest Actors in the World 2021
ENTREPRENEURSHIP2 years ago
companies of Dr papa Kwesi Nduom
Top List10 months ago
Top 50 Richest People in Zimbabwe
NET WORTH10 months ago
Best Rappers in the World
From the web9 months ago
Ginimbi Net Worth
NET WORTH12 months ago
Best Rapper in Africa