Check out Sarkodie Photos that shows he is really a fashion king
Ghana and Africa’s most successful rapper Michael Owusu Addo known on stage as Sarkodie is a sensation when it comes to “flow and punch lines” as many have known him for. Sarkodie has uniquely built his brand over the years. One of the most outstanding aspects of the brand of Sarkodie is his style of dressing. Starting music at a time rappers had to copy everything from the western world including dressing like Tupac and others, Sarkodie chose to be different.
READ SARKODIE NET WORTH
Check out the following compilation of sarkodie Photos that proves he is a fashion king as well.
— Sarkodie (@sarkodie) July 9, 2019Advertisements
— Sarkodie (@sarkodie) July 9, 2019
What true blessings look like ❤️ pic.twitter.com/0v8ootXqA8Advertisements
— Sarkodie (@sarkodie) March 31, 2019Advertisements
— Sarkodie (@sarkodie) March 2, 2019
— Sarkodie (@sarkodie) February 7, 2019
— Sarkodie (@sarkodie) November 21, 2018Advertisements
— Sarkodie (@sarkodie) September 30, 2018
More Sarkodie photos
Facts about Sarkodie
His contributions to the Ghanaian Music Industry have earned him numerous accolades, including;
- the Vodafone Ghana Music Award for Artiste of the Decade. In 2015
- Sarkodie was ranked the 19th most Influential Ghanaian by e.tv Ghana.
- He is considered one of the major proponents of the Azonto genre and dance.
- Sarkodie is often named as one of Africa’s greatest hip hop artists.
- MTV Base ranked him sixth on its list of the Hottest African MC’s in 2014.
- Lynx TV ranked him first on its list of the “Top 10 Ghanaian Rappers of All Time” 2013.
- In 2015, AfricaRanking.com ranked him third on its list of the “Top 10 African Rappers of 2015”.
- In 2015, The Guardian listed him as one of its top five hip hop acts on the African continent