Glusea brings to you Sa’adu Abubakar Net Worth and Biography
Table of Contents
Sa’adu Abubakar net worth: Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar,is the current and 20th Sultan of Sokoto CFR (Commander of the Federal Republic). He is the second richest ruler in Nigeria and also the most powerful ruler in the North. He rules over the Sokoto Caliphate which also makes him not only the most powerful traditional ruler in the North but also the spiritual leader of the Muslims in Nigeria. About fifty percent of the population which are Muslims are ruled by Sa’adu Abubakar.
Sa’adu Abubakar Net Worth
Sa’adu Abubakar net worth is reported as $100 million. He is one of the richest kings in Nigeria and perhaps Africa.
Sa’adu Abubakar is very influential and has been on sit for fifteen years since his appointment in 2006. He had served in the capacity of a Brigadier General of the Nigerian Army from 1977-2006. Another interesting fact about this distinguished ruler is that he is the heir to the throne of Sheikh Usman Dan Fodio which was established by Usman himself and has been in existence for two centuries.
In this article, we are going to take you on a tour around the biography and net worth of Sa’adu Abubakar.
Sa’adu Abubakar is the youngest son born to the 17th Sultan, Sir Siddiq Abubakar III on the 24th day OF August, 1956. His father Air Siddiq ruled as the 17th Sultan of Sokoto for more fifty years.
Sa’adu Abubakar attended Barew College in Zaria after which he was enrolled in the Nigerian Defence Academy where he became a member of the 18th Regular Course.
Sa’adu Abubakar served in the Nigerian military in 1977 where he was Commissioned to serve as a Second Lieutenant in the Armoured Corps. He was the head of Presidential security that were charged with the responsibility of protecting the then military ruler General Ibrahim Babangida during the 1980s.
Sa’adu Abubakar also lead a battalion of African peacekeepers in Chad as part of the OAU (Organization of African Unity) force. He also served as the military liason officer for ECOWAS ( Economic Community of West African States). He later retired from duty as a Brigadier General of the Nigerian Army, having served his country in various military capacity well.
Sultan OF Sokoto
After retiring from military service, Sa’adu Abubakar was appointed the 29th Sultan of Sokoto, thereby succeeding his brother Muhammadu Maccido, who was the ruling Sultan but died in a plane crash, living the throne vacant for his brother to ascend.
Titles and Honors
Being the Sultan of Sokoto comes with several titles and honors. As the Sultan of Sokoto Sa’adu Abubakar is also the head of the most important Muslim position IN Nigeria, Qadiriyya sufi order. Sa’adu Abubakar by virtue of the fact that he is the Sultan of Sokoto is also the senior to the Emir of Kano who happens to be the leader of Tijanjyya Sufi order, the most populated order in the Muslim dynasty.
Sa’adu Abubakar is also the head of the Society for the Support of Islam-JNI, known as Jama’atu Nasril Islam. Sa’adu was also included among the potential recipients of the maiden edition of the Global Seal Of Integrity in 2015. He was later appointed the Co-Moderator of the Council OF religion for Peace (CRP).
Not much is known about Sa’adu Abubakar’s fleet of cars, but the most notable car he owns is the 2017 model of one of the most expensive cars Rolls-Royce.
Top 40 Powerful Leo Tolstoy Quotes about Love, Nature
Leo Tolstoy Quotes: One of the greatest writers in history, Leo Tolstoy was a Russian writer who wrote different books that centered on Trilogy such as “Childhood”, “Boyhood and “Youth”.
Born as Count Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy in the 1820s, Leo Tolstoy will always be remembered for his two famous novels, War & Peace and Anna Karenina.
For a man filled with so much wisdom, the compilation of Leo Tolstoy quotes that will inspire you and reshape your thinking on some aspect of life.
Powerful Leo Tolstoy Quotes You Should Never Forget
- “The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “I think… if it is true that there are as many minds as there are heads, then there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly. It is the one thing we are interested in here.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “A man is like a fraction whose numerator is what he is and whose denominator is what he thinks of himself. The larger the denominator the smaller the fraction.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “If, then, I were asked for the most important advice I could give, that which I considered to be the most useful to the men of our century, I should simply say: in the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Only people who are capable of loving strongly can also suffer great sorrow, but this same necessity of loving serves to counteract their grief and heals them.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “The only thing that we know is that we know nothing and that is the highest flight of human wisdom.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good, and who are not accustomed to have it done to them; then work which one hopes may be of some use; then rest, nature, books, music, love for one’s neighbor — such is my idea of happiness.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “True life is lived when tiny changes occur.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “Without knowing what I am and why I am here, life is impossible.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “And all people live, Not by reason of any care they have for themselves, But by the love for them that is in other people.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking…” – Leo Tolstoy
- “In the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Life could be limitless joy, if we would only take it for what it is, in the way it is given to us.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Our body is a machine for living. It is organized for that, it is its nature. Let life go on in it unhindered and let it defend itself.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Some mathematician said: ‘Pleasure lies not in discovering truth, but in seeking it.’” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Anything is better than lies and deceit!” – Leo Tolstoy
- “A truly wise man is always joyful.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Is it really possible to tell someone else what one feels?” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “If there existed no external means for dimming their consciences, one-half of the men would at once shoot themselves, because to live contrary to one’s reason is a most intolerable state, and all men of our time are in such a state.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Pay bad people with your goodness; fight their hatred with you kindness. Even if you do not achieve victory over other people, you will conquer yourself.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Is it really possible to tell someone else what one feels?” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Spring is the time of plans and projects.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “Nothing is so necessary for a young man as the company of intelligent women.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “We can know only that we know nothing. And that is the highest degree of human wisdom.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “All happy families resemble one another; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Joy can only be real if people look upon their life as a service and have a definite object in life outside themselves and their personal happiness.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between Man and Nature shall not be broken.” – Leo Tolstoy.
- “Rummaging in our souls, we often dig up something that ought to have lain there unnoticed.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “There is something in the human spirit that will survive and prevail, there is a tiny and brilliant light burning in the heart of man that will not go out no matter how dark the world becomes.” – Leo Tolstoy
Thanks for reading about Leo Tolstoy Quotes, leave your reply in the comments below,
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. Dont waste your time copying because you would eventually remove it.