Read Biography of Patricia Obo-Nai here
Patricia Obo-Nai is a Ghanaian female engineer, the first female to become Chief Executive Officer of Vodafone Ghana. She is also a member of the Ghana Institution of Engineers, (GHIE) and Vodafone’s executive committee
For her O-Level and A-Level, she attended St Roses Senior High (Akwatia) and the Presbyterian Boys’ Senior High School respectively.
She continued at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology where she obtained a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. She holds an Executive MBA and Executive Education degree from the University of Ghana and Kellogg School of Management in USA respectively. She also acquired an Executive Education degree from INSEAD in France.
Patricia Obo-Nai commenced her new role with 22 years of experience in Information Technology (IT) and Telecommunications. Before her appointment at Vodafone, she worked with Millicom Ghana Limited, operators of Tigo for 14 years.
She joined Vodafone in 2011 and worked as a Chief Technology Officer and a member of the Executive Committee .Then she was promoted as the Director of Fixed Business and Customer Operations before she was appointed as CEO in 2019
- 2012 – Best Female Technologist Award at the annual Ghana Telecom Awards in June
- 2017 – Distinguished Alumnus from the College of Engineering at KNUST
- 2018 – Listed as one of the 100 most inspiring women leaders in Vodafone
- 2019 – Won the Presec “Odade3” Honorary Torch Award
- 2020 – Ghana Women of Excellence Awards
- 2020 National Communications Awards Telecommunications Personality of the Year
- 2020 Sustainability and Social Impact (SSI) Awards STEM Leadership Award
- 2020 Ghana Information Technology and Telecom Awards (GITTA) Telecom CEO of the Year
- 2020 Young Professional Role Model in Women Executive Leadership Award