Read on to find out Oprah Winfrey net worth 2019 according to Forbes Magazine
Oprah Gail Winfrey, January 29, 1954) is an American media executive, actress, talk show host, television producer and philanthropist. She is best known for her talk show The Oprah Winfrey Show, broadcast from Chicago, which was the highest-rated television program of its kind in history and ran in national syndication for 25 years from 1986 to 2011. Dubbed the “Queen of All Media”, she was the richest African American of the 20th century and North America’s first black multi-billionaire, and has been ranked the greatest black philanthropist in American history. She has also been sometimes ranked as the most influential woman in the world.
she has also been praised for overcoming adversity to become a benefactor to others. Winfrey had also emerged as a political force in the 2008 presidential race, delivering about one million votes to Barack Obama in the razor close 2008 Democratic primary. In 2013, Winfrey was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Obama and honorary doctorate degrees from Duke and Harvard. In 2008, she formed her own network, Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN).
Oprah Winfrey net worth 2019 according to Forbes Magazine
As of October 2019 Oprah Winfrey Net worth is estimated at $2.7 B.
- Oprah Winfrey has transitioned her hit talk show, which ran for 25 years, into a media and business empire.
- Winfrey parlayed her role as a news anchor into a 25-year talk show gig. Reinvested, the profits from her show add up to an estimated $2 billion.
- In 2011, Winfrey launched cable channel OWN. Her 25.5% of the network is worth about $75 million.
- The ‘Oprah effect’ has spread to Weight Watchers: she bought a 10% stake in 2015 (since lowered to 8%) and acts as a brand ambassador.
- In June 2018, she signed a deal with Apple’s streaming service to create original content that will include a book club, documentaries and TV series.
When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
“The life you want is waiting to rise up to meet you … Will you accept it? Do you feel worthy enough to accept it?” – Oprah Winfrey
“You will find true success and happiness if you have only one goal. There really is only one, and that is this: To fulfill the highest, most truthful expression of yourself as a human being. You want to max out your humanity by using your energy to lift yourself up, your family, and the people around you.” – Oprah Winfrey
“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
“If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is. Don’t stay because you think “it will get better.” You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better. The only person you can control in a relationship is you.” – Oprah Winfrey