we bring to you Nicki Minaj net worth 2020
Nick Minaj is a rapper, singer, and songwriter from Trinidad & Tobago. Although she was born in Trinidad, she spent most of her childhood in New York. Nicki Minaj net worth 2020 is $100 million.
Nick Minaj Profile
Nicki Minaj (Onika Tanya Maraj) was born in Trinidad & Tobago on the 8th December 1982.
As a small child, Minaj and lived with her grandmother in Trinidad. Her mother, moved to New York to attend Monroe College, and she brought the family to NY when Minaj was 5 years old. Minaj’s father was addicted to alcohol and other drugs. He ended up burning down their house.
After graduating from LaGuardia High School in Manhattan, Minaj wanted to become an actress. However, she was struggling with her acting career, and worked as a waitress at Red Lobster in the Bronx, from which she was fired.
READ Lil Wayne Net Worth
Nick Minaj Career
Nicki Minaj first started making music in 2004, where she signed with the group Full Force for 6 months. Her first mixtape was released in 2007, and her second came in 2008.
In 2009, Lil Wayne discovered Minaj, and he offered her a contract with his company Young Money Entertainment. She signed in the recording contract, and that year she was featured in multiple songs with other up and coming Young Money artists.
In 2010, Minaj released the album ‘Pink Friday’, her debut album, which sold over 375,000 copies in the first week.
It was this breakthrough that started to get Nicki some serious media attention, she’s told 10’s of millions of singles worldwide, and become one of the most influential hip-hop artists of all time.
Minaj has worked with Drake, DJ Khaled, Birdman, Meek Mill and many more best selling artists.
How much money is Nicki Minaj worth 2020 ?
As of 2019, Nicki Minaj net worth is $100 million.
Here are some of the best highlights from Nicki Minaj’s career:
- American Music Awards – Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album (Pink Friday, 2011)
- American Music Awards – Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist (2011, 2012, 2015)
- BET Awards – Best New Artist (2010)
- BET Awards – Best Female Hip-Hop Artist (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Billboard Women in Music – Rising Star (2011)
- BMI Awards – Song of the Year (Super Bass, 2012)
- MOBO Awards – Best International Act (2012)
- NARM Awards – Breakthrough Artist of the Year (2011)
- People’s Choice Awards – Favorite Hip-Hop Artist (2013)
- YouTube Music Awards – 50 Artists to Watch (2015)
— Amazon Music (@amazonmusic) February 7, 2020