Glusea.com brings to you National Communications Authority jobs and the functions they perform.
National Communications Authority Jobs requirements and how to apply.
The National Communications Authority (NCA), was established by an Act of Parliament, Act 524 in December 1996, which has been repealed and replaced by the National Communications Authority Act, 2008 (Act 769).
The Authority is the statutory body mandated to license and to regulate electronic communications activities and services in the country.
Functions of the National Communications Authority
- Grant Licenses and Authorisations for Operation of Communication Systems and Services
NCA allocates, assigns, and regulates the use of frequencies in conformity with development strategies for the communications industry. We also monitor the frequency to identify cases of interference, and take action against illegal broadcasters and users of unauthorised wireless devices.
- Ensure Fair Competition Among Licensees
The Authority promotes and ensure fair competition in the telecommunications industry. This include implementing policy on competition within the remit of the Authority. NCA promotes fair competition and protects communications services providers from misuse of market power or anti-competitive and unfair practices by other service providers. The Authority is also vested with concurrent powers to deal with anti-competitive behavior in broadcasting, use of spectrum and telecommunications.
- Establish and Monitor Quality of Service Indicators for Service Providers
The Authority continuously strives to ensure that consumers get good quality from any telecommunications services. The Authority routinely conducts network end-to-end quality of service monitoring exercises throughout the nation.
The result of quality of service surveys are used for compliance and enforcement purposes, thereby ensuring that consumers are provided with excellent service throughout Ghana.
- Educate and Protect Consumers
The Authority ensures consumers are protected by providing safeguard mechanisms for seeking redress on telecom issues. Acting as a neutral arbitrator, NCA examines and resolves complaints and disputes between subscribers, licensed operators or any other person involved in the communications industry.
- Authorise Type Approval and Enforce Equipment Standards
Equipment Standards and Type Approvals are administrative but technical requirement for vendors, manufactures, dealers and network service providers. This is to proof that their communications equipment that are sold, used and meant to be connected to the public networks have met the required national and international standards. It is aimed at ensuring that communication equipment used in the country are safe secured and meet the required standard.
- Coordinate Frequency Use Among Neighbouring Countries
To ensure good quality of service for consumers, the Authority constantly engages in international frequency coordination with neighboring countries particularly Burkina Faso, Cote D’Ivoire and Togo. This is to ensure that telecommunications services and broadcasting services provided in our country are not interfered with by other transmitting signals from these countries.
Board of Directors of NCA
KWAKU ADDO SAKYI-ADDO
BERNARD AIDOO FORSON,JR.
PHILIP ASARE KWAME AYESU
National Communications Authority Jobs
The National Communications Authority (NCA) offers equal employment opportunities to suitably qualified Ghanaian s. The Authority apply employment policies that are fair, equitable and consistent within established national legislation.
The Authority expects its employees to conduct business with the public in a fair, objective and ethical manner required of public servants, hence the Authority does not require monetary payment nor accept gifts of any kind from prospective employees during recruitment and selection processes.
The NCA usually post job availability when the is the need for recruitment. Regularly check at the official website of the NCA
— NCA Ghana (@NCAGhana) April 5, 2020
Top 40 Powerful Leo Tolstoy Quotes about Love, Nature
Leo Tolstoy Quotes: One of the greatest writers in history, Leo Tolstoy was a Russian writer who wrote different books that centered on Trilogy such as “Childhood”, “Boyhood and “Youth”.
Born as Count Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy in the 1820s, Leo Tolstoy will always be remembered for his two famous novels, War & Peace and Anna Karenina.
For a man filled with so much wisdom, the compilation of Leo Tolstoy quotes that will inspire you and reshape your thinking on some aspect of life.
Powerful Leo Tolstoy Quotes You Should Never Forget
- “The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “I think… if it is true that there are as many minds as there are heads, then there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly. It is the one thing we are interested in here.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “A man is like a fraction whose numerator is what he is and whose denominator is what he thinks of himself. The larger the denominator the smaller the fraction.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “If, then, I were asked for the most important advice I could give, that which I considered to be the most useful to the men of our century, I should simply say: in the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Only people who are capable of loving strongly can also suffer great sorrow, but this same necessity of loving serves to counteract their grief and heals them.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “The only thing that we know is that we know nothing and that is the highest flight of human wisdom.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good, and who are not accustomed to have it done to them; then work which one hopes may be of some use; then rest, nature, books, music, love for one’s neighbor — such is my idea of happiness.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “True life is lived when tiny changes occur.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “Without knowing what I am and why I am here, life is impossible.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “And all people live, Not by reason of any care they have for themselves, But by the love for them that is in other people.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking…” – Leo Tolstoy
- “In the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Life could be limitless joy, if we would only take it for what it is, in the way it is given to us.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Our body is a machine for living. It is organized for that, it is its nature. Let life go on in it unhindered and let it defend itself.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Some mathematician said: ‘Pleasure lies not in discovering truth, but in seeking it.’” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Anything is better than lies and deceit!” – Leo Tolstoy
- “A truly wise man is always joyful.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Is it really possible to tell someone else what one feels?” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “If there existed no external means for dimming their consciences, one-half of the men would at once shoot themselves, because to live contrary to one’s reason is a most intolerable state, and all men of our time are in such a state.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Pay bad people with your goodness; fight their hatred with you kindness. Even if you do not achieve victory over other people, you will conquer yourself.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Is it really possible to tell someone else what one feels?” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Spring is the time of plans and projects.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “Nothing is so necessary for a young man as the company of intelligent women.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “We can know only that we know nothing. And that is the highest degree of human wisdom.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “All happy families resemble one another; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Joy can only be real if people look upon their life as a service and have a definite object in life outside themselves and their personal happiness.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between Man and Nature shall not be broken.” – Leo Tolstoy.
- “Rummaging in our souls, we often dig up something that ought to have lain there unnoticed.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “There is something in the human spirit that will survive and prevail, there is a tiny and brilliant light burning in the heart of man that will not go out no matter how dark the world becomes.” – Leo Tolstoy
Thanks for reading about Leo Tolstoy Quotes, leave your reply in the comments below,
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. Dont waste your time copying because you would eventually remove it.