Akon quotes – The greatest and most prominent musician from Africa and one of the best Hip-hop and R&B star, Akon has represented Africa at the highest level globally, in the music industry.
The award winning musician who was ranked number 5 on Forbes list of 40 most powerful celebrities in Africa has recorded tons of songs which have received wide commercial success during his music career. With this success came hard work, dedication and so on.
Having listened to some of his lyrics and wise sayings about Success and overcoming challenges in life, I have compiled some of the powerful quotes of Akon on Challenges and Success.
Top 20 Akon Quotes
- “The difference between dreams and success is that dreams need effortless sleep and success needs sleepless efforts.” – Akon
- “I always want to set myself a challenge by doing something no-one would expect me to do! But, having said that, I don’t feel as a musician you can steer too far away from what you normally do.” – Akon
- “My ideas come when I least expect it, so I’ve always got to have a studio nearby or close by somewhere.” – Akon quotes
- “ I always feel like ‘as long as I’m doin’ what I love to do, the money’s naturally gonna come.’ When you start thinkin’ business and you start thinkin’ ‘What’s hot? What’s the wave? Who is hot? Let’s get at that person,’ it becomes a point where you’re tryin’ to strategize to make money. And that’s always a gamble.– Akon
- “I love to just go to the movies, watch movies, listen to the scores and all that ’cause that’s, like, the next step for me.” – Akon
- “I’m a polygamist. I can afford to have as many wives as I can afford to have. All Africans believe in it. My dad has four wives.” – Akon quotes
- “In Africa… age is not important over there. They don’t care.” – Akon
- “It’s always the music first for me. But if the music isn’t selling, there isn’t gonna be any business. So you gotta make sure music is always the first priority.” – Akon
- “The moment artists can just do what they love to do then music will go right back to where it used to be. I mean back in the ’60s and ’70s and ’80s, that’s what it was.” – Akon
- “I don’t want to know I’m getting older. Then I’ll start to think about getting checkups and insurance. I don’t want that.” – Akon
- “As long as you’re giving up quality records and you’re makin’ hit records, people are always gonna want to hear a hit, and they’ll always want to be attached to something that’s doin’ great.” – Akon
- “I always try to give my own albums space in between so I have time to create a new sound and give time for people to miss me. You have to come out fresh and reinvent yourself.” – Akon quotes
- “I just like music all the way around the board. I can’t stick to one thing – I’ve got to move around.” – Akon
- “Melody has a certain way that it projects back to you. It triggers certain nerves in your body and certain instincts that normally wouldn’t be triggered by a normal voice.” – Akon
- “Whatever obstacle comes your way, you gotta be prepared to jump over it! And I think that’s what separates the legends from the regular artists. It’s all in how you manage that success, and how you deal with the controversy when it actually comes.” – Akon quotes
- “Any album that you pick up of mine, you know it’s an Akon album. The guests are very limited, and you get to really feel the experience. You get the Akon experience when you get the albums. I always want to make sure that stays the way it is. I don’t want to flood the album to where you lose focus on why you bought it.” – Akon
- “I always felt like if you get to a point where you’ve got enough money to invest in something real, you gotta invest in anything that’s related to a natural resource because that’s gonna be here forever – so you might as well invest in something that’s gonna be here, rather than invest in something that’s gonna wear out.” – Akon quotes
- “While I’m here, I’m gonna milk it for all I can, so when I’m no longer hot – and I know that day is coming – I will step over here and enjoy everything I’ve created up to this point. The music is just opening all these doors, so I can relax.” – Akon
- “That’s my actual payment, the fact that I can actually make something that I actually enjoy and put on repeat, and it’s not related to anything else or anyone else’s thoughts and ideas, it all came from me; I just love that aspect of it.” – Akon
- “ If you dream it, you can do it.” – Akon quotes
- “I know they wanna come and separate us. But they can’t do us anything. You’re the one I want and I’ma continue lovin cause you’re considered wife and I’m considered husband. And I’ma always be there for you.” – Akon
Leave your reply about Akon quotes below, lets discuss
Seth Godin Quotes about Success, Life and Business
Seth Godin quotes about Success
Seth Godin quotes: Seth Godin who is the author of one of the best-selling Motivational books titled What to Do When it’sYour Turn (and it’s Always Your Turn), is an American author, Motivational speaker and entrepreneur and investor who has Authored over 18 books that have recorded tremendous commercial success.
Some of his books have been translated into over 35 languages. Most of his writings focuses on post-industrial revolution, marketing, leadership, changing everything, etc
In this article, we bring you some of the Motivational Seth Godin quotes on Life, Success and Business.
Seth Godin Quotes about Success, Life and Business
- “Change is not a threat, it’s an opportunity. Survival is not the goal, trans-formative success is.” – Seth Godin quotes
- ’Good enough’ stopped being good enough a long time ago. So why not be great?” – Seth Godin
- “Discomfort brings engagement and change. Discomfort means you’re doing something that others were unlikely to do, because they’re hiding out in the comfortable zone. When your uncomfortable actions lead to success, the organization rewards you and brings you back for more.” – Seth Godin quotes
- “I think the most productive thing to do during times of change is to be your best self, not the best version of someone else.” – Seth Godin
- “In a crowded marketplace, fitting in is a failure. In a busy marketplace, not standing out is the same as being invisible.” – Seth Godin
- “Marketing is about spreading ideas, and spreading ideas is the single most important output of our civilization.” – Seth Godin
- “The easiest thing is to react. The second easiest is to respond. But the hardest thing is to initiate.” – Seth Godin quotes
- “People don’t believe what you tell them. They rarely believe what you show them. They often believe what their friends tell them. They always believe what they tell themselves.” – Seth Godin
- “The organizations that succeed realize that offering a remarkable product with a great story is more important and more profitable than doing what everyone else is doing just a bit better.” – Seth Godin
- “We believe what we want to believe in, and once we believe something, it becomes a self-fulfilling truth.” – Seth Godin
- “Your opportunity lies in finding a neglected worldview, framing your story in a way that this audience will focus on and going from there.” – Seth Godin
- “There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth. Not going all the way, and not starting.” – Seth Godin
- “You can raise the bar or you can wait for others to raise it, but it’s getting raised regardless.” – Seth Godin quotes
- “All the creativity books in the world aren’t going to help you if you’re unwilling to have lousy, lame, and even dangerously bad ideas.” – Seth Godin
Thanks for reading about Seth Godin Quotes about Success, Life and Business
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. Dont waste your time copying because you would eventually remove it.