Ministry of Health Nurses Recruitment of 2017 badge Guidelines
The ministry of Health announced the recruitment of the 2017 badge of trained Diploma and Degree Nurses and Midwives to commence on Tuesday, April 14 2020.
Follow the guidelines on how to submit your application to your chosen agency.
- Visit the MoH recruitment portal at https://hr.moh.gov.gh/
- Choose check clearance to be sure you have been cleared. Enter your pin in the box and submit.
- Click on create account if you have been cleared. Enter your pin, valid email address and password in the dedicated spaces.
- After successfully creating your account, revisit the the MoH recruitment portal here
- Enter the required details choose your preferred agency.
Agencies Under the Ministry of Health for Nurses recruitment
- Ghana Health Service
- Tamale Teaching Hospital
- Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital
- Cape Coast Teaching Hospital
- Ho Teaching Hospital
- Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital
- Christian Health Association of Ghana
You can contact the ministry of health if you have any difficulty with your application.
0546471389 / 0546471364 / 0546471374
Note The portal for application will be officially opened from Tuesday April 14, 2020 at 10:00 am to Friday May 15, 2020 at 6:00 PM
2017 Nurses Recruitment pic.twitter.com/HX0lBZVkEw
— Ministry of Health, Ghana (@mohgovgh) April 6, 2020
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. Dont waste your time copying because you would eventually remove it.