Glusea.com brings to M.anifest Net Worth
M.anifest (born Kwame Ametepee Tsikata, 20 November 1982) is a Ghanaian rapper, singer and songwriter.
He won Best Rapper and Hip-Hop song of the year at the 2017 Ghana Music Awards. He has worked with Damon Albarn, Flea, Tony Allen, Erykah Badu, and is featured on five songs on the Rocket Juice and The Moon album. He is the grandson of one of Africa’s foremost ethnomusicogists and composers J.H. Kwabena Nketia. In 2012, BBC’s arts program The Strand tipped him as one of four acts to look out for in 2012. In 2015 M.anifest’s single “someway bi” earned him a third place honor in the International Songwriters Competition (ISC). In the same year The Guardian named M.anifest as “the foremost rapper on the continent.”. M.anifest currently lives in Accra (Madina) and Minneapolis.
M.anifest is the son of Ghanaian lawyer and academician Tsatsu Tsikata and Reverend Dr Priscilla Naana Nketia, a lawyer and pastor. His maternal grandfather Joseph Hanson Kwabena Nketia was a composer, professor and ethnomusicologist. M.anifest migrated to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis-St Paul, USA) in 2001 to attend Macalester College, where he graduated in 2005 with a Bachelor of Arts in economics.
READ Stonebwoy net worth
M.anifest went to high school at SOS-Hermann Gmeiner International College in Tema. He was the entertainment prefect of his school known as Amet Tsikata. He has had artist residencies and given lectures in St. Lawrence University, University of Ghana, and spoken to several classes in Hamline University, Macalester College (his Alma Mater), Penumbra Theatre’s Summer Arts institute, Ashesi University.
M.anifest Net Worth
M.anifest Net Worth is estimated as $1 million – $ 5 million. The main source of his income is through music. He has released about 5 studio albums including;
- Manifestations (2007)
- The Birds and the Beats (Free Mixtape, 2009)
- Immigrant Chronicles: Coming to America (2011)
- Apae: the price of free EP (2013)
- Nowhere Cool (2016)
- Songwriter of the Year (2008) – City Pages
- Minnesota Emerging composer Award (MECA) (2010) – American Composers Forum
- Best Hip-Hop Video – 4syte Music Video Awards
- Hip-Hop Song of the Year (2013) – Ghana Music Awards
- Best Rapper of the year (2013) – Ghana Music Award
- Best Special Effects Video (2016) – 4syte Music Video Awards
- Best Individual Style (2016) – Glitz Style Awards
- Hip-Hop song of the year (2017) – Ghana Music Awards
- Best Rapper of the Year (2017)- Ghana Music Awards
- Midem Best Artist (2017)- International Midem Awards, France
- Best artiste in African Hip Hop award (AFRIMA 2018)
- Know to the masses as the Greatest Rapper of all time