Lynda Resnick net worth 2023: Lynda Rae Resnick is an American billionaire businesswoman. She is the co-owner of The Wonderful Company, POM Wonderful and Fiji Water brands, Wonderful Pistachios and Almonds, JUSTIN Wines, JNSQ Wines, Teleflora Floral wire service company and Wonderful Halos. The Wonderful Company is being run by Lynda Resnick and her husband Stewart Resnick who is also her business partner. Read about Lynda Resnick net worth and biography here.
Lynda Resnick Net worth Profile
|Net worth||$5 billion |
|Full name||Lynda Rae Resnick|
|Date of birth||1943|
Born Lynda Rae Harris, Lynda Resnick is the daughter of Jack H. Harris who was a film distributor during the 1950s. He is famous for the film The Blob which he produced and distributed across the country. Lynda Resnick was born in 1943 and her mother Muriel worked as an interior designer. She was raised in Baltimore, Maryland, where she was given birth to. Being the daughter of a movie producer and distributor, Resnick got the opportunity to feature in the TV program The Horn & Hardart Children’s Hour Broadcast in Philadelphia, at age four.
Lynda Resnick attended Harritom High school after which she moved to Southern California with her family. There she took a job at the in-house ad agency for Sunset House Catalog before establishing her own advertising agency called Lynda Limited, at age 19.
After her marriage to Stewart Resnick in 1972,Lynda and Stewart founded The Wonderful Company which was formerly known as Roll Global. Being the mother company, The Wonderful Company has given rise to other subsidiaries such as POM Wonderful, Fiji Water, Wonderful Halos and Wonderful Pistachios. They also operate large industrial citrus and nut farms in California.
From The Wonderful Company, the Resnick were able to acquire a floral wire service company which brokers orders to local florists for delivery, called Teleflora, in 1979. Lynda and her husband Stewart sells of coins, medals, jewelry, die-cast vehicles, dolls, sculpture and other collectibles.
More than half of America’s population buy Halos mandarin oranges, POM Wonderful and Fiji Water and also other products from The Wonderful Company.
Lynda and Stewart Resnick are the highest stake holders in one of California’s largest underground water storage facilities. the Kern Water Bank.
Did you know?
Lynda Rae Resnick’s husband Stewart is a prostate cancer survivor and drinks 8 ounces of POM Wonderful and a pomegranate pill daily . According to him, he hasn’t had a cold in ten years.
Lynda Rae Resnick had given part of her wealth to helping humanity through her philanthropic movements. She donated $45 million for the construction of a new exhibition pavilion at the Los Angeles County Museum of Arts. She and her husband also donated $10 million for artworks.
Resnick is also a life Trustee of the Los Angeles County Museum of Arts and also a former board of Trustee member of the Philadelphia Museum of Arts.
Famous Lynda Resnick Quotes
- “You will learn more from your failures than your successes – so embrace those mistakes, as difficult as that sounds, and grow from them. When a project is successful, you’re never really sure why, because so many elements come into play. However, when you fail, you always know why. That is how you learn and grow.”-Lynda Resnick
- “The most common way to grow a business is by overseeing each and every aspect of the company – the ‘ground up’ method.”- Lynda Resnick
- “Epilepsy is a disease in the shadows. Patients are often reluctant to admit their condition – even to close family, friends or co-workers – because there’s still a great deal of stigma and mystery surrounding the disease that plagued such historical figures as Julius Caesar, Edgar Allan Poe and Lewis Carroll.”-Lynda Resnick
- “A pomegranate is filled with rubies when you open it up. Diamonds may be a girl’s best friend – but not for me. I love rubies; they’re great over necks, you know.”-Lynda Resnick
- “Some of the most innocuous inventions have proven earth-shattering, with reverberations felt around the planet. The Internet is the poster child for disruptive technology, but even such inventions as Amazon’s Kindle and Apple’s iPod have rocked their respective industries by changing how we entertain ourselves.”-Lynda Resnick
Lynda Resnick Net worth
Lynda Resnick net worth is estimated at around $5 billion making her one of the wealthiest women in America. Resnick is the marketing maven behind the Wonderful Co., a nearly $5 billion (sales) food conglomerate that she and her husband, Stewart, own.