We bring to you list of Messi Awards and trophies
Messi is Often considered one of the greatest players of all time
Messi has a club record of 34 trophies
Lionel Andrés Messi Cuccittini (born 24 June 1987) is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a forward and captains both Spanish club Barcelona and the Argentina national team. Often considered the best player in the world and widely regarded as one of the greatest players of all time, Messi has a record-tying five Ballon d’Or awards, four of which he won consecutively, and a record six European Golden Shoes. He has spent his entire professional career with Barcelona, where he has won a club-record 34 trophies, including ten La Liga titles, four UEFA Champions League titles and six Copas del Rey. A prolific goalscorer and a creative playmaker, Messi holds the records for most goals in La Liga (419), a La Liga and European league season (50), most hat-tricks in the UEFA Champions League (8), and most assists in La Liga (169) and the Copa América (12). He has scored 698 senior career goals for club and country.
list of Messi Awards and trophies
La Liga: 2004-05, 2005-06, 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11
Copa del Rey: 2008-09, 2011-12
Supercopa de Espana: 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011
UEFA Champions League: 2005-06, 2008-09, 2010-11
UEFA Super Cup: 2009, 2011
FIFA Club World Cup: 2009, 2011
Olympic Gold Medal: 2008
FIFA U-20 World Cup: 2005
Copa America: 2007
U20 South American Youth Championship: 2005
FIFA Ballon d’Or: 2010, 2011, 2012
Ballon d’Or: 2009
FIFA World Player of the Year: 2009
World Soccer Young Player of the Year: 2006, 2007, 2008
World Soccer Player of the Year: 2009, 2011, 2012
Onze d’Or:2009, 2011, 2012
IFFHS World’s Top Goal Scorer:2011, 2012
IFFHS World’s best Top Division Goal Scorer:2012
Goal.com Player of the Year:2009, 2011
El País King of European Soccer:2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
ESPY Best International Athlete:2012
European Golden Shoe:2010, 2012
UEFA Best Player in Europe Award:2011
UEFA Club Footballer of the Year:2009
UEFA Team of the Year:2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
UEFA Champions League Top Goalscorer:2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
UEFA Champions League Forward of the Year):2009
UEFA Champions League Final Man of the Match:2011
FIFA U-20 World Cup Player of the Tournament:2005
FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball:2009, 2011
FIFA FIFPro World XI: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
FIFPro World Young Player of the Year: 2006, 2007, 2008
ESM Team of the Year: 2005-06, 2007-08, 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11,
Pichichi Trophy:2010, 2012
Copa del Rey Top Goalscorer:2010-2011
La Liga Player of the Year:2009, 2010, 2011
La Liga Foreign Player of the Year:2007, 2009, 2010
La Liga Ibero-American Player of the Year:2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
LFP Best Player:2009, 2011, 2012
LFP Best Forward:2009, 2011, 2012
Copa America Young Player of the Tournament:2007
European Golden Boy:2005
Olimpia de Oro:2011
Olimpia de Plata:2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Who is Tesla Owner ?
Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Tesla was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to drive electric – that electric vehicles can be better, quicker and more fun to drive than gasoline cars. Today, Tesla builds not only all-electric vehicles but also infinitely scalable clean energy generation and storage products. Tesla believes the faster the world stops relying on fossil fuels and moves towards a zero-emission future, the better.
Launched in 2008, the Roadster unveiled Tesla’s cutting-edge battery technology and electric powertrain. From there, Tesla designed the world’s first ever premium all-electric sedan from the ground up – Model S – which has become the best car in its class in every category.
Check out How to Buy Stocks
Combining safety, performance, and efficiency, Model S has reset the world’s expectations for the car of the 21st century with the longest range of any electric vehicle, over-the-air software updates that make it better over time, and a record 0-60 mph acceleration time of 2.28 seconds as measured by Motor Trend. In 2015, Tesla expanded its product line with Model X, the safest, quickest and most capable sport utility vehicle in history that holds 5-star safety ratings across every category from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Completing CEO Elon Musk’s “Secret Master Plan,” in 2016, Tesla introduced Model 3, a low-priced, high-volume electric vehicle that began production in 2017. Soon after, Tesla unveiled the safest, most comfortable truck ever – Tesla Semi – which is designed to save owners at least $200,000 over a million miles based on fuel costs alone. In 2019, Tesla unveiled Model Y, a mid-size SUV, with seating for up to seven, and Cybertruck, which will have better utility than a traditional truck and more performance than a sports car.
Tesla vehicles are produced at its factory in Fremont, California, and Gigafactory Shanghai. To achieve our goal of having the safest factories in the world, Tesla is taking a proactive approach to safety, requiring production employees to participate in a multi-day training program before ever setting foot on the factory floor. From there, Tesla continues to provide on-the-job training and track performance daily so that improvements can be made quickly. The result is that Tesla’s safety rate continues to improve while production ramps.
To create an entire sustainable energy ecosystem, Tesla also manufactures a unique set of energy solutions, Powerwall, Powerpack and Solar Roof, enabling homeowners, businesses, and utilities to manage renewable energy generation, storage, and consumption. Supporting Tesla’s automotive and energy products is Gigafactory 1 – a facility designed to significantly reduce battery cell costs. By bringing cell production in-house, Tesla manufactures batteries at the volumes required to meet production goals, while creating thousands of jobs.
And this is just the beginning. With Tesla building its most affordable car yet, Tesla continues to make products accessible and affordable to more and more people, ultimately accelerating the advent of clean transport and clean energy production. Electric cars, batteries, and renewable energy generation and storage already exist independently, but when combined, they become even more powerful – that’s the future we want.
How to Safe Guard your Home from Coronavirus
Read How to protect your home from Coronavirus here
Life under coronavirus means staying home as much as possible — but you’ll likely need to make a trip to the grocery store or pharmacy at some point.
With the help of physicians and infectious disease experts, we built a tip sheet to make sure you don’t bring the virus back with you.
Note: Recommendations for COVID-19 may change as officials learn more, so monitor your local health department and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for updates.
Make a game plan
- Designate one person to be your errand-runner to limit your outside exposures
- Set up a disinfecting station — an area outside your home or in a room with low foot traffic where you can disinfect packaged food
When you’re out
- Avoid coming within less than six feet of others
- Wipe handles on carts or baskets while shopping
- Some states mandate you wear a mask when you go into a business. Also, wash your hands frequently while you’re out and avoid touching your face
When you get back
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Disinfect takeout boxes and packaged foods at your disinfecting station
- Thoroughly wash produce before putting it in your kitchen
- Disinfect everything you touch — doorknobs, light switches, keys, phone, keyboards, remotes, etc.
- Use EPA-approved disinfectants (these include Clorox Disinfecting Wipes and certain Lysol sprays) and leave surfaces wet for 3-5 minutes
- Ask workers to drop deliveries off on your doorstep or in an area of your complex
- If they need you to come to the door, keep six feet of distance
- Pay and tip online when possible
- After you pick up mail from your mailbox, wash your hands
- Wash clothes, towels and linens regularly on the warmest setting
- Disinfect your laundry hamper, too, or place a removable liner inside it
- Don’t shake dirty laundry to avoid dispersing the virus in the air
- You shouldn’t allow guests over right now
- If you need to house a family member or friend, avoid shared living spaces as much as you can
- If they need to enter shared living spaces, ask them to keep six feet of distance
If someone in your house gets sick
- First, consult your doctor
- Isolate them in another room and ask them to use a separate restroom
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces every day
- Avoid sharing items with them
- Wear gloves when washing their laundry
- Continue to wash your hands frequently
- Ask them to wear a face mask if they have one
How to protect your home from Coronavirus
Supplies you’ll need
- EPA-approved disinfectants
- If you don’t have disinfectants, make a bleach solution: Mix four teaspoons bleach per quart of water
- Or Use a 70% alcohol solution
- Laundry detergent
- Trash bags
- Prescription medicines (you can mail order these)
- Canned foods — fruits, veggies, beans
- Dry goods — breads, pastas, nut butters
- Frozen foods — meats, veggies, fruits
- Supervise your pet in your backyard
- It’s OK to play with them outside — just keep your distance from other humans
- If you’re sick, ask someone you live with to take care of them while you recover
- If you must care for them while you’re sick, wash your hands frequently
— World Health Organization (WHO) (@WHO) April 22, 2020
How to Download from Facebook
Learn how to download from Facebook in this post
Have you ever seen a video on Facebook you wanted to download it to your device? well if your answer is YES then this post will show you how…
There are several ways of downloading videos from facebok but on this post we will be dealing with two easiest ways to do that.
How to Download From Facebook using FBDOWN.NET
On your Facebook feed or timeline ‘Right Click’ on any video then ‘Copy Video URL at current time’. See screenshot below.
How to Downlaod From Facebook
Go to FBDOWN.net. Then paste the URL and Click ‘Download’, like the screenshot below
How to Download From Facebook
Click on “Download normal quality video” or “Download HD video” (if available) to start downloading the video.
Note 1: If the video starts playing instead of downloading, then on Step 3 Right Click the link and “Save as…” to download the video.
How To Download From Facebook Using Savefrom.net
1.Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your News Feed page if you’re logged in.
- If you aren’t logged in, enter your email address and password in the top-right corner of the page and click Log in.
2.Go to the video that you want to download. Either scroll through your News Feed until you find the video, or enter the name of the person who posted the video into the search bar at the top of the page and go to their account to look for the video.
- If you see a lock or a two-person silhouette instead of a globe, you cannot download the video.
How to Downlaod From Facebook
4. Right-click the video. Once you arrive at the video, press your mouse’s right button on it to prompt a drop-down menu. You may have to right-click the video a few times before the drop-down menu will appear.
- On a Mac, you can also hold Ctrl and click the video.
- If your mouse doesn’t have a right-click button, click the right side of the mouse, or use two fingers to click the mouse.
- If your computer uses a trackpad instead of a mouse, use two fingers to tap the trackpad or press the bottom-right side of the trackpad.
How to Download From Facebook
5. Click Show video URL. It’s at the bottom of the drop-down menu. Clicking it prompts a small pop-up box with the Facebook video’s link in it.
6. copy the Facebook link. Click the link in the pop-up box to select it, then press Ctrl+C (Windows) or ⌘ Command+C (Mac). Doing so will copy the link.
- You can also right-click the link and then click Copy in the resulting drop-down menu.
7. Open the SaveFrom website. Go to https://en.savefrom.net/ in your browser. SaveFrom is a website that allows you to download videos from Facebook by inputting links.
8. Paste in the Facebook video’s link. Click the “Just insert a link” text box at the top of the page, then press Ctrl+V (Windows) or ⌘ Command+V (Mac). After a moment, the video’s preview icon will appear below the text field.
- You can also right-click the text field and click Paste in the drop-down menu.
How to Download From Facebook
9. Click Download. This green button is below the video’s preview window. Doing so will immediately prompt the video to download into your computer’s default “Downloads” folder, though you may have to confirm the download or select a save location depending on your browser’s settings.
- SaveFrom will automatically assign the highest possible quality to your video, but if you want to lower the video’s quality, click ∨ to the right of the “MP4 HD” text and then select a different option (e.g., MP4 SD).
Vinette Ebrahim Net Worth and Biography
Sindi Dlathu Net Worth and Biography
Pallance Dladla Net Worth
Gopala Davies Net Worth and Biography
Hlomla Dandala Net Worth
Edgar Lungu Net Worth
Elon Musk’s advice to CEOs: Make your product ‘as awesome as possible’ and ‘seek negative feedback from all corners’
Apostle Johnson Suleman Net Worth
Chuck Schumer Net Worth
Mathieu Flamini Net Worth
NET WORTH11 months ago
Richest Man in Ghana 2021 Forbes
From the web7 months ago
Richest Man in Zambia
From the web11 months ago
Richest Actors in the World 2021
ENTREPRENEURSHIP1 year ago
companies of Dr papa Kwesi Nduom
ENTREPRENEURSHIP7 months ago
Top 50 Richest People in Zimbabwe
NET WORTH7 months ago
Best Rappers in the World
From the web6 months ago
Ginimbi Net Worth
NET WORTH7 months ago
Richest Musician in Kenya