Lil Wayne net worth is $120 Million in 2019
Lil Wayne net worth is $120 Million in 2019; and this article talks a little about his life, career and how he managed to make all that money by the young age of 34.
Lil Wayne, or Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., is an American rapper from New Orleans, Louisiana. Wayne is one of the richest rappers in the world, and started achieving success in the rap game when he was only 9 years old.
— Lil Wayne WEEZY F (@LilTunechi) July 23, 2019
He wrote his very first rap song when he was only 8 years old, and accidentally shot himself with a 9mm handgun when he was only 9.
Carter was an honor student at McMain Magnet School, but he dropped out at only 14 to focus on his musical career.
Lil Wayne Owns a mansion just at the coast of Miami Beach with an estimated cost of $17 million dollars
LiL Wayne has also won several awards
Here are some of the main highlights and awards of Lil Wayne’s career:
- BET Awards – Best Male Hip Hop Artist (2009)
- BET Hip Hop Awards – MVP of the Year (2008)
- BET Hip Hop Awards – Lyricist of the Year (2008)
- Billboard Music Awards – Top Rap Album (I Am Not A Human Being, 2011)
- Billboard Music Awards – Best Male Artist (2012)
- Billboard Music Awards – Best Rap Artist (2012)
- BMI Awards – Urban Songwriter of the Year (2009, 2010)
- Grammy Awards – Best Rap Album (The Carter III, 2009)
- Source Awards – Best New Artist (2000)
Lil Wayne net worth is $120 million, making him one of the richest rappers in the world. Although many criticize his music, it has not taken away from his massive success at such a young age.
FOLLOW US OF TWITTER @GLUSEAGH
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. Dont waste your time copying because you would eventually remove it.