Leo Stan Ekeh Net Worth is currently $1 billion. Keep reading to find more here.
Who is Leo Stan Ekeh? Well, if you are familiar with Zinox Computers and Konga.com, then the name Leon Stan Ekeh should ring a bell. Leo Ekeh is a multi-billionaire business tycoon and the CEO of Zinox Technologies, a company established to produce computers. He is also the chair of Kong.com, an online shopping Centre where “buyers meet sellers”.
Leo Stan Ekeh is also known popularly for one of his famous quotes which says “People fail because they apply poor and wrong attitude to life.” This article brings you exciting facts about the life net worth and career of Nigeria’s business tycoon Leo Stan Ekeh.
Leo Stan Ekeh Background
Leonard Stanley Nnamdi Ekeh, popularly known as Leo Stan Ekeh, was born to his father (nurse) and mother(dietitian) on 22nd February, 1956 in Ubomiri Mbaitoli, Imo State, Nigeria. He was enrolled in Holy Ghost College, in Owerri where he acquired his Secondary School Certificate.
Leo Ekeh later obtained his university degree in Punjab University where he graduated with a degree in Economics. He also holds a masters degree in Risk Management which he obtained from Nottingham University. He later married the woman of his dreams Chioma Ekeh in 1986. Their union has produced five beautiful offspring.
Leo Stan Ekeh Career
After returning to Nigeria, Leo Ekeh decided to put the knowledge and skill he acquired while studying abroad to great use. His entrepreneurial prowess has seen him become the founder of several technology companies in Nigeria such as Technology Distribution Limited, Task Systems Limited, Zinox Technologies, Buyright Africa Dotcom Limited, Task Direct Limited, ITEC Solutions etc.
Of all these companies, the most distinguished is the Zinox Technologies Limted which he founded in 2001 with a team comprising of ICT experts. Zinox technologies has made history in Nigeria and abroad. It is the first branded computer Original Equipment Manufacturer to be certified internationally and in West Africa.
Zinox technologies is also the first computer manufacturing company to receive Windows Hardware Quality Labs certification. It is also the first recipient of ISO 9001-2000. Leo Stan Ekeh has been a great inspiration to many Nigerians and Africans. His quotes has been motivating and inspiring. Some of Leo Ekeh’s quotes are listed below.
Leo Stan Ekeh Quotes
- “Nigeria has a huge stock of smart people who can change and sustain the development story of this country. What they require is an enabling environment, which is not too expensive for the government to provide.”-Leo Stan Ekeh
- “If you are an entrepreneur, then you have a right to make mega wealth.”-Leo Stan Ekeh
- “You must anticipate the future. It is not static, otherwise you don’t have a reason to grow.” – Leo Stan Ekeh
- “Technology is the only way the son of a poor man can become rich in the 21st technology century and that is the only way the son of a rich man can consolidate the wealth of the family.”-Leo Stan Ekeh
- “To succeed in the peculiar business terrain of many African economies, an entrepreneur requires 40% common sense, 20% spirituality and 40% knowledge of the business you are investing in.”-Leo Stan Ekeh
- “People fail because they apply poor and wrong attitude to life.” – Leo Stan Ekeh
- “When you are psychologically defeated, you lost the war.”-Leo Stan Ekeh
Lessons Learned from Leo Stan Ekeh
- Learn to approach the market in a distinguished and unique.
- While trying to make money, try to create positive impact in the lives of those around you
- Do not limit yourself to one business strategy, be flexible in business .
Leo Stan Ekeh Achievements
Leo Stan Ekeh’s accomplishments in the business world and his impact in the Nigeria’s economy has fetched him several awards and honors. Some of these awards are listed below;
- Nigerian Science & Technology Achiever of the Year
- Officer of the Order of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (OFR)
- Awards of Excellence, This Day
- Fellow of the Nigerian Computer Society, FNCS
- Member of Nigerian Economic Summit Group
- Life Membership, Nigeria Institute of International Affairs.
- Director, Nigeria Institute of International Affairs.
- A Doctor of Business Administration (Honorary Causa), Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi
- Doctor of Business Administration (Honorary Causa), Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- Doctor of Science (Honorary), University of Jos
- Fellow of the Lagos State Polytechnic, Lagos
Leo Stan Ekeh Net Worth
Leo Stan Ekeh who has been the brain behind the existence of several technology companies in Nigeria has a ground-shaking net worth of $1 billion. He is one of the richest men in Nigeria.