Kennedy Agyapong companies. Kennedy Agyapong is believed to be the first Ghanaian individual to own an ¢8 million Rolls Royce
Kennedy Ohene Agyapong is a Ghanaian politician and businessman who represents Assin Central in parliament for the New Patriotic Party. He was first elected a member of parliament in 2000. Read the list of Kennedy Agyapong companies here
He is a farmer and businessman, director of Assin Farms, Supercare Group of Companies and Hollyood Shopping Centre.
Kennedy Agyapong Companies
2. ASH F.M
3. NET 2 TV
4. SUPER CARE COMPANY LIMITED (Air Conditioners Dealer)
5. MINA D’ORO VENTURES
6. M/S IMPERIAL WORLD BUSINESS LIMITED.
7. SPICE F.M
8. THE NATIONAL NEWSPAPER
9. GOLD COIN COMMUNICATION
10. REAL ESTATE COMPANY.
When it comes to living life, Kennedy Agyapong takes no chances. For instance, the Assin North MP, brought the city to a standstill with a single purchase; a bed.
Kennedy Agyepong notes that bed in his bedroom cost him $80,000; a whooping 3.12 Billion old Ghana Cedis for you guys.
There is more to this including his high-end vehicles and numerous investments he has.
Amidst these spending, Hon. Kennedy Agyapong net worth is not well known since the MP has never come out clear even when confronted with these questions. However, judging by the spending and businesses the MP owns, it’s without a doubt that Kennedy Agyapong is among the top 10 richest people in Ghana.
follow us on twitter
- Netflix Gave A Filmmaker $55 Million To Make A Science-Fiction Show. He Allegedly Spent The Money On Stocks, Five Rolls-Royces and Dogecoin
- Gerard Pique Net worth 2023, Family and Salary
- Shakira Net Worth 2023: Music Career, Awards
- Top 10 Richest Football Managers in the World
- Katie Ledecky Net Worth: The Most Decorated Female Swimmer in History