Kathryn Bernardo net worth 2021: Kathryn Chandria Manuel Bernardo is a Filipina actress who became known for her role as Mara in the TV series Mara Clara. She currently is the only Filipino actress with two films earning more than P800 million each
Kathryn Bernardo net worth in 2021 is $145 million.
Bernardo was born on March 26, 1996, in Cabanatuan in the Philippines. Her parents are Luzviminda and Teodore Bernardo. She was raised alongside her three siblings: two sisters named Chrysler and Kaye, and one brother named Kevin. She is the youngest in her family.
Bernardo was raised a member of Iglesia ni Cristo, although it is unclear if Bernardo still follows the religion.
In 2018, Bernardo said that she has been in a long-term relationship with her on-screen partner, actor Daniel Padilla since May 25, 2012.
Bernardo studied at OB Montessori Center Inc. before her acting debut in 2003. She was home schooled, and currently attends Enderun Colleges, Taguig, where she studies marketing.
Bernardo began acting in 2003, appearing as the young Cielo on ABS-CBN’s It Might Be You. In 2006, she landed her first main role in the TV series Super Inggo playing Maya, the love interest of the main character. She then continued to play different roles in other ABS-CBN shows such as Krystala and Vietnam Rose before landing a permanent spot on the hit kiddie show Goin’ Bulilit.
In 2010, Bernardo received dramatic roles, the first being young Victoria on ABS-CBN’s Magkaribal and young Jenny on GMA’s Endless Love. Coincidentally, both premiered on June 28, 2010.
Kathryn Bernardo net worth
Bernardo’s breakthrough role was her as Mara David/Mara Del Valle in the remake of 1992 television drama Mara Clara with her co-star and off-screen best friend Julia Montes. Since its premiere, the TV series remained a consistent leader in primetime ratings. Affirming its success, the show was nominated in the 2011 Banff World Media Festival’s “Telenovelas & Soap Operas” category and marked Bernardo’s future as a distinguished actress.
Bernardo cites American pop stars Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande as her musical inspirations; she further said she considers local pop sensation Sarah Geronimo and singer Yeng Constantino her idols.
Kathryn Bernardo Net Worth
Kathryn Bernardo net worth in 2021 is $145 million. Bernardo is the first and only Filipina actress who breached the ₱800-Million mark for two movies. One was in 2018 for The Hows of Us and the other one is Hello, Love, Goodbye for 2019.
Bernardo currently holds the highest-grossing Filipino Film of All Time for the movie Hello, Love, Goodbye. It also became the highest-grossing Filipino Film in the Middle East, Australia, and North America. Hello, Love, Goodbye broke the Box Office Records of any Filipino Film.
Bernardo was given the “Phenomenal Box Office Queen” award along with her on-screen and real-life partner Daniel Padilla for their movie The Hows of Us, which also broke multiple records in the Philippine Cinema at the 50th Guillermo Mendoza Box Office Awards and received the prestigious Camera Obscura Award from FDCP.
She won “Best Actress” awards at the 35th PMPC Star Awards for Movies and Entertainment Editors’ Choice Awards for Movies, or The EDDY’S 2019 for her outstanding portrayal as George in The Hows of Us“.
Bernardo was also given the “Box Office Queen” award for the blockbuster movie Barcelona: A Love Untold at the 48th Guillermo Mendoza Box Office Awards.
Neymar Jr Net Worth 2021
Neymar Jr net worth 2021 is $200 million making him one of the richest footballers in the world according to Forbes. He made $95 million in 2021.
Neymar Jr net worth 2021: Neymar Jr is a household name in the world of football. His dribbling skills and his entertaining football qualities are out classed by only a few footballers in history. He has established himself as one of the best footballers in the world. In this article, we bring to you Neymar Jr net worth.
Since his break though at Santos in Brazil Neymar Jr. has grown through the ranks of football at various stages and setting several records in the process. He is the most expensive player in the history of football. In this article, we will be looking at neymar Jr net worth 2021, his lifestyle and everything about him you need to know.
Neymar Jr Net worth Profile
Table of Contents
|Net worth||$200 million|
|Date of birth||5 February 1992|
|full name||Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior|
Neymar Jr net worth
Neymar has earned a lot of money from his illustrious career. According to Forbes, Neymar Jr net worth is currently pecked at $200 million. He earned 95 million in 2021.He is among the highest-paid soccer players in the world.
Neymar went from playing soccer in the streets of Brazil to become one of the most sought-after soccer players in the world.
Neymar’s Early Life
Neymar da Silva Santos was born in Mogi das Cruzes, São Paulo, Brazil on February 5th, 1992, to Nadine da Silva and Neymar Santos senior, who used to be a professional soccer player and trainer.
In his early childhood he was well-known in his neighborhood for his street soccer skills, and in 2003 he played in the youth ranks of the team Portuguesa Santista. After moving to the city of Sao Vicente, he joined the club ‘Santos FC’ in 2003 at only 11 years old.
After that, he continued advancing in the team showing his strengths playing different parts. He finally earned his first senior contract with the club ‘Santos FC’ at 17.
Neymar’s senior team debut match for ‘Santos FC’ was in 2009, and he quickly became one of the team’s most valuable scorers and later helped them to win the ‘Libertadores Cup.’
During his time there he was sought after by some of the biggest clubs in Europe, but when he was offered a better salary at ‘Santos FC,’ he remained there.
Neymar was awarded the ‘World Soccer Young Player of the Year’ and the FIFA Puskas award for the best goal of the year in 2011.
He signed a contract with Barcelona in 2013 and the following season he astonished everyone as he made 39 goals throughout the season and brought many victories to his team.
As part of Barcelona’s attacking trio with Lionel Messi and Luis Suárez, he won the continental treble of La Liga, the Copa del Rey, and the UEFA Champions League, and finished third for the FIFA Ballon d’Or in 2015 for his performances.
He then attained a domestic double in the 2015–16 season. In 2017, Neymar transferred to Paris Saint-Germain in a move worth €222 million, making him the most expensive player ever.
In France, Neymar won three league titles, three Coupe de France, and two Coupe de la Ligue, which included a domestic treble and being voted Ligue 1 Player of the Year in his debut season.
Neymar helped PSG attain a domestic quadruple in the 2019–20 season, and led the club to its first ever Champions League Final.
With 69 goals in 113 matches for Brazil since debuting at age 18, Neymar is the second highest goalscorer for his national team, trailing only Pelé. He was a key player in Brazil’s victories at the 2011 South American Youth Championship, where he finished as leading goalscorer, and the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup, where he won the Golden Ball as player of the tournament.
His participation in the 2014 FIFA World Cup and 2015 Copa América was cut short by injury and a suspension, respectively, before captaining Brazil to their first Olympic gold medal in men’s football at the 2016 Summer Olympics.
Two years later, having renounced the captaincy, he featured at the 2018 FIFA World Cup, and after missing the 2019 Copa América through injury, helped Brazil to a runner-up finish at the 2021 tournament.
Neymar Jr net worth Highlights
Neymar Jr net worth 2021 is $200 million making him one of the richest footballers in the world according to forbes.
Off the pitch, Neymar ranks among the world’s most prominent sportsmen. SportsPro named him the most marketable athlete in the world in 2012 and 2013, and ESPN cited him as the world’s fourth-most famous athlete in 2016.
In 2017, Time included him in its annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world.
In 2018, France Football ranked Neymar the world’s third highest-paid footballer. The following year, Forbes ranked him the world’s third highest-paid athlete, dropping a spot to fourth in 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions about Neymar Jr Net worth
What is Neymar’s weekly salary?
Taking into account his €30 million annual salary, Neymar would earn about €2.5 million per month or €625,000 a week. That would make it nearly €89,000 a day, or around €3,700 per hour, or €62 per minute.
How much is Neymar salary in PSG?
Neymar is paid €30 million annually as PSG player
What is Neymar house worth?
In 2012, Neymar purchased a triplex worth around $750k. Later that year, he bought a mansion for about $2 million in a gated community. Similarly, the Brazilian owns a $150k apartment and a million-dollar penthouse that he gifted to his wife.
How much is Neymar 2021 worth?
Neymar has an estimated net worth of $200 million at the start of 2021. That equates to around £145m and €168m.
Neymar Jr net worth is estimated at $200 million. He has won several awards and honors that correlates his achievements.
Here are some of the best highlights of Neymar Jr.’s career:
- Ligue 1 Player of the Year – 2018
- Bola de Ouro – 2011
- UEFA Champions League Top Goalscorer – 2015
- FIFA FIFPro World XI – 2017
- World Soccer Young Player of the Year – 2011
- Nickelodeon Brazil Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Athlete – 2015 & 2017
- FIFA FIFPro World11: 2015, 2017
- FIFA FIFPro World11 2nd team: 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018
- FIFA FIFPro World11 nominee: 2019 (6th forward), 2020 (6th forward)
- IFFHS World’s Best Playmaker Bronze award: 2017
- IFFHS Men’s World Team: 2017
- IFFHS World’s Best Man Player of the Decade 2011–2020: 4th place
- ESM Team of the Year: 2017–18
- IFFHS CONMEBOL Team of the Decade: 2011–2020
- Copa América Team of the Tournament: 2021
Favorite Quotes from Neymar Jr.
Neymar Jr net worth of $200 million comes with a success mindset. Take a look at the following success quotes by Neymar that shows he merit the achievements
- “The secret is to believe in your dreams; in your potential that you can be like your star, keep searching, keep believing and don’t lose faith in yourself.” Neymar
- “What I think about is my happiness, together with my family. I want us to be happy.” Neymar
- “It is very simple, Messi is the best in the world, and if you give him a little bit of space, he can do whatever he wants.” Neymar
- “I was never motivated by money. I think above all else about the happiness of my family, regardless of money.” Neymar
- “It was a huge thrill, to step on a pitch of a championship like the World Cup, is a sensation that – you know, passes everything in your head.” Neymar
- “Everything in my life has happened very early. Personally and professionally. I’m always learning: I have to.” Neymar
- “Individually, I always want to give the most.” Neymar
- “There is no pressure when you are making a dream come true.” Neymar
- “I’ve always had the greatest respect for and listened to both my father and my mother. I’ve always tried to follow my parents’ advice because these are people who want the best for me.” Neymar
- “I have both Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo as my idols. If I can take a little of each player’s game and make it my own, I would be very happy.” Neymar
- “Having a child is an experience that teaches a person how important to prioritize the happiness of another person. Whatever you do, even whatever you are, is an example for him. In fact, that little being who depends on you so much, makes you also to have a huge dependence on him.” Neymar
- “There are players that try to imitate others, but at free-kick time it is a personal thing. Every person has their own technique and routine when they stand over the ball and I have mine, I am not trying to copy anyone.” Neymar
- “This moment, which we are living right now will pass too. We have to enjoy, enjoy all that we can.” Neymar
- “I dreamt of being like Ronaldo and Ronaldinho.” Neymar
- “I’m a guy who doesn’t like to be alone, and the joy that my friends pass me, with them being always by my side, is gigantic.” Neymar
- “Playing by the side of the best of the world is always good. Things get easier.” Neymar
- “My father has been by my side since I was little. He takes care of things, my finances and my family.” Neymar
- “Life only makes sense when our highest ideal is to serve God.” Neymar
- “The acknowledgment comes naturally for those who deserve it.” Neymar
- “No one can compare to Ronaldinho. I remember his play, his dribbles. I remember him winning every title at the Camp Nou. He made history at Barca, he made history with Brazil and he’s still making history.” Neymar
- “All that matters is to help the team.” Neymar
- “My foot, for a football player, is very beautiful!” Neymar
- “I’m not a spiteful man, never been. I always forgive. The final decision isn’t mine, but God’s. God knows what He does.” Neymar
- “I like boots that are comfortable. Better for fit and touch as well.” Neymar
- “I think that Instagram suits me. People know I like to use it all the time.” Neymar
- “I like to watch good football so I like to watch good players.” Neymar
- “There weren’t many options growing up, so I would wear whatever possible. I once saw a little boy wearing Jordan sneakers in a movie and that made me dream.” Neymar
- “I’m a bit sad because I’m leaving my cherished team in a city where I grew up and where I played for nine years in Santos. But I’m even happier to be facing a new challenge and for making a dream come true.” Neymar
- “I want to help the Brazilian National Team the best way possible, whether is with goals, assists or even a slide tackles, whatever.” Neymar
- “I feel like any other Brazilian citizen, I have a lot of happiness in me. I thank God for showing me the path to follow.” Neymar
- “I have to enjoy every moment.” Neymar
- “Winning the Ballon d’Or is the consequence of your work.” Neymar
- “Our objective is always to win. Every day, every game, and every competition.” Neymar
“When we lose, we don’t have to change everything but correct things by working hard.” – Neymar
“The secret is to believe in your dreams; in your potential that you can be like your star, keep searching, keep believing and don’t lose faith in yourself.” – Neymar
“There is no pressure when you are making a dream come true.” – Neymar
“This moment, which we are living right now will pass too. We have to enjoy, enjoy all that we can.” – Neymar
“I was never motivated by money. I think above all else about the happiness of my family, regardless of money.” – Neymar
3 Rules for Success from Neymar Jr.
Now you know all about Neymar net worth , and how he was able to achieve success, let’s look at some of the success lessons we can learn from him:
1. Live in the moment
You should value and cherish every moment in your life because it is the only one you’re going to get. Don’t let life pass you by because we all have something to live for and if you don’t look up you might miss it.
2. Never lose faith in yourself.
You can’t expect others to have any faith in you if you don’t have any in yourself. You are the only person who can take action and make your dreams come true. Even at your lowest point, your faith in yourself is the most crucial thing; because nobody’s opinion of yourself matters more than your own.
What do you think about Neymar Jr net worth? leave your reply in the comments below
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. Dont waste your time copying because you would eventually remove it.