Judy Love net worth 2023: Judy Love is the wife of American billionaire business baron Tom Love. Judy Love is secretary of Love’s Travel Stops a company she helped her husband Tom to establish. She is also the president of Love’s Family Foundation. This article takes a look at her journey to success and Judy Love net worth.
Judy Love net worth Profile
Net worth: $5.2 billion
Full Name: Judy Tom Love
Date of Birth: 1937
Marital Status: Married
Judy Love was born in 1937, in Oklahoma, United States of America. She holds a bachelor degree in Arts/Science from University of Central Oklahoma. She got married to her husband and business partner Tom Love on the 26th of December 1961.
Judy’s career began with the Love’s Travel Stops and Country Stores which she helped her husband Tom Love to establish, thereby becoming the co-founder of the company alongside her husband. After serving in the company for 11 years, she decided to go back to college where she learned how to become and interior designer. She is also a graduate of McGuinness High School.
Judy Love also serves as the Chair person of Love’s Family Foundation as well as the secretary of Love Corporation. Judy and her husband have also established other ventures such as Love’s Entrepreneurial Center, following the building of McCarthy Gymnasium for McGuinness High School.
Other Ventures that have been established through the Love’s Travel Stops and Country Stores are; Frank C. Love Cancer Institute and Margaret Love Surgery Center (named after Tom’s parents). Judy Love also sits on boards at various establishments such as Oklahoma City Museum of Arts, St. Anthony’s Foundation, Civic Center Foundation, Allied Arts, University of Central Oklahoma Foundation. She is also the co-chair of Heart Ball to benefit the American Heart Association.
Judy Love has four children, three of them rank Love and Greg Love are co-CEOs, while Jenny Love Meyer is the vice president of communications. Through their hard work in helping the company, Love’s Travel Stops and Country Stores to grow, the company now has more than 550 stores in 42 states, with an estimated revenue of $20 million. She is also the chairman of Love and Family Fund.
Awards and Recognitions
- Woman of Distinction from the Girl Scouts
- Oklahoma Health Center Foundation’s Treasures for Tomorrow
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Distinguished Woman Award from Oklahoma City University
- Notre Dame Club Woman of the Year for Oklahoma
- Bishop’s Outstanding Lay Catholic Leader
- Outstanding Philanthropist Award from the Oklahoma City
Judy Love net worth
Judy Love net worth is estimated at $5.2 billion making her one of the richest self-made women in America. Judy Love and her husband Tom opened their first gas station in Watonga, Oklahoma, in 1964 using a $5,000 loan from Tom’s parents. Today their Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores has more than 550 stores in 41 states and estimated revenues of $20 billion.
- The Pulse of Passion: Sports in Africa and the Rising Tide of Sports Betting
- Netflix Gave A Filmmaker $55 Million To Make A Science-Fiction Show. He Allegedly Spent The Money On Stocks, Five Rolls-Royces and Dogecoin
- Gerard Pique Net worth 2023, Family and Salary
- Shakira Net Worth 2023: Music Career, Awards
- Top 10 Richest Football Managers in the World