Jesse Duplantis net worth 2023: Jesse Duplantis is a preacher from the Christian Evangelical Charismatic tradition based in New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S., and the founder of Jesse Duplantis Ministries.
Jesse Duplantis Net Worth
|Net worth||$20 million|
|Date of birth||July 9, 1949|
Jesse Duplantis net worth is $20 million
Jesse Duplantis is the founder of Jesse Duplantis Ministries. They have presence in America and Europe.
Jesse Duplantis Ministries has one mission to share God’s message of salvation through Jesus Christ with the world
Read Benny Hinn net worth
Jesse Duplantis is a dynamic evangelist who has traveled throughout the world since 1978 preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Jesse founded Jesse Duplantis Ministries (JDM) with a desire to use every available voice to cover the earth with God’s love. JDM has its International Headquarters in Destrehan, Louisiana as well as additional offices in the United Kingdom and Australia.
Read Richest Pastors in the world
In 1997, Jesse and his wife, Reverend Cathy Duplantis, founded Covenant Church, a local outreach of Jesse Duplantis Ministries located at the International Headquarters of JDM in Destrehan, Louisiana, a suburb of the New Orleans area. Jesse is a true evangelist and revivalist who reaches the “unreachable” and rekindles the fire in believers.
Duplantis was on the Board of Regents of Oral Roberts University, which awarded him an honorary doctorate, until late 2007, when he, fellow regent Creflo Dollar, and the President of the University Richard Roberts all resigned.
Jesse Duplantis net worth is $20 million making him one of the richest pastors in the world
Jesse Duplantis Ministries also owns a private jet, with which Duplantis had used to preach the gospel all over the world.
H e has published several books over the years; they include;
- Ministry of Cheerfulness. Tulsa, Oklahoma: Harrison House. 1994.
- Heaven: Close Encounters of the God Kind. Tulsa, Oklahoma: Harrison House. 1996.
- Breaking the Power of Natural Law: Finding Freedom in the Presence of God. Tulsa, Oklahoma: Harrison House. 1999.
- Jambalaya for the Soul. Tulsa, Oklahoma: Harrison House. 2000.
- God Is Not Enough, He’s Too Much!. Tulsa, Oklahoma: Harrison House. 2001.
- Wanting a God You Can Talk to. Tulsa, Oklahoma: Harrison House. 2001
- One More Night with the Frogs. Louisiana: Jesse Duplantis Ministries. 2003.
- What in Hell Do You Want. Louisiana: Jesse Duplantis Ministries. 2003.
- The Battle of Life. Jesse Duplantis Ministries. 2003.
- The Everyday Visionary. Touchstone. 2008.
- Why Isn’t My Giving Working?: The Four Types of Giving. Jesse Duplantis Ministries. 2013.