Glusea brings to you Jah Prayzah net worth
Jah Prayzah is a Zimbabwean contemporary musician and lead member of the band Third Generation.
He is popularly referred to by fans and media as “Musoja”, the Shona word for “soldier”, a name he earned mostly because of his signature band uniform of military regalia.
Keep reading to find more information about Jah Prayzah net worth
Jah Prayzah Profile
Table of Contents
Mukudzeyi Mukombe aka was born on 4th July 1987 in Uzumba, Zimbabwe.
Mukombe, attended Musamhi Primary School and later Musamhi High School in Mutoko, in Mashonaland East Province.
He then relocated to Harare where he stayed with his uncle and eventually completed his ordinary and advanced levels of education in Harare.
Mukombe is the last born in a family of five. As a young boy he liked writing, reading his father’s Shona novels, swimming in the river with friends, and hunting in the forests.
He nurtured this habit through singing at school assemblies and at church, as well as playing the mbira with his teacher
Mukombe’s first experience with composing music was during his early years of high school.
He started to record dancehall and reggae tracks with his friends with some tracks creating a vibe in the suburb, but failing to hit the national music scene.
He later recorded contemporary music and afro jazztracks with DJ Thando and other local producers, releasing singles such as “Sorry Mama” and “Seiko”.
Musoja started his career in 2005. In 2007 he released his first commercially launched album, Sungano. He went on to release two more albums, Rudo neRunyararo and Ngwarira Kuparara.
Ngwarira Kuparara was commercially successful, and he was offered a contract for the Wednesday slots at a local Harare pub called Jazz 105.
In 2013 he released his fourth album Tsviriyo and won a NAMA award for song of the Year for the song “Gotchi Gotchi”.
In 2014 he released Kumbumura Mhute. In the same year he won five NAMA awards and two ZIMA awards.
In 2015 he opened a new studio and released his sixth studio album, Jerusarema.
Jah Prayzah Net Worth
His most notable work was a collaboration with award-winning Tanzanian artist Diamond Platnumz on his hit song “Watora Mari”, which reached over a million views on YouTube in less than a month after its release.
“Watora Mari” has enjoyed massive airplay on MTV Base and Trace Africa.
Chitubu (2 November 2018)
Kutonga Kwaro (2017)
Mdhara Vachauya (2016)
Kumbumura Mhute (2014)
Ngwarira Kuparara (2012)
Sungano Yerudo (2010)
Rudo Nerunyararo (2007)
MTV African Music Award 2016 – Listener’s Choice
AwardNAMA 2013 Award for Song of the Year, “Gochi Gochi”2013 Zimbabwe Peace ambassador award
NAMA 2014 Awards – Outstanding Album, Tsviriyo
NAMA 2014 Awards – Outstanding Song, “Tsviriyo”
NAMA 2014 Awards – Outstanding Male Artist, Jah Prayzah
NAMA 2014 Awards – Outstanding Video, “Mwanasikana”
NAMA 2014 Awards – People’s Choice, Jah PrayzahZim
Dream Online award- 2014
NAMA 2016 Awards – Album of the Year
NAMA 2016 Awards – Outstanding Male Artist
ZIMA 2016 Awards – Artist of the Year
ZIMA 2016 Awards – Traditional Song of the Year “Jerusarema”
Jah Prayzah net worth
Top 40 Powerful Leo Tolstoy Quotes about Love, Nature
Leo Tolstoy Quotes: One of the greatest writers in history, Leo Tolstoy was a Russian writer who wrote different books that centered on Trilogy such as “Childhood”, “Boyhood and “Youth”.
Born as Count Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy in the 1820s, Leo Tolstoy will always be remembered for his two famous novels, War & Peace and Anna Karenina.
For a man filled with so much wisdom, the compilation of Leo Tolstoy quotes that will inspire you and reshape your thinking on some aspect of life.
Powerful Leo Tolstoy Quotes You Should Never Forget
- “The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “I think… if it is true that there are as many minds as there are heads, then there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly. It is the one thing we are interested in here.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “A man is like a fraction whose numerator is what he is and whose denominator is what he thinks of himself. The larger the denominator the smaller the fraction.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “If, then, I were asked for the most important advice I could give, that which I considered to be the most useful to the men of our century, I should simply say: in the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Only people who are capable of loving strongly can also suffer great sorrow, but this same necessity of loving serves to counteract their grief and heals them.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “The only thing that we know is that we know nothing and that is the highest flight of human wisdom.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good, and who are not accustomed to have it done to them; then work which one hopes may be of some use; then rest, nature, books, music, love for one’s neighbor — such is my idea of happiness.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “True life is lived when tiny changes occur.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “Without knowing what I am and why I am here, life is impossible.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “And all people live, Not by reason of any care they have for themselves, But by the love for them that is in other people.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking…” – Leo Tolstoy
- “In the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Life could be limitless joy, if we would only take it for what it is, in the way it is given to us.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Our body is a machine for living. It is organized for that, it is its nature. Let life go on in it unhindered and let it defend itself.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Some mathematician said: ‘Pleasure lies not in discovering truth, but in seeking it.’” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Anything is better than lies and deceit!” – Leo Tolstoy
- “A truly wise man is always joyful.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Is it really possible to tell someone else what one feels?” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “If there existed no external means for dimming their consciences, one-half of the men would at once shoot themselves, because to live contrary to one’s reason is a most intolerable state, and all men of our time are in such a state.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Pay bad people with your goodness; fight their hatred with you kindness. Even if you do not achieve victory over other people, you will conquer yourself.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Is it really possible to tell someone else what one feels?” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Spring is the time of plans and projects.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “Nothing is so necessary for a young man as the company of intelligent women.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “We can know only that we know nothing. And that is the highest degree of human wisdom.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “All happy families resemble one another; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Joy can only be real if people look upon their life as a service and have a definite object in life outside themselves and their personal happiness.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between Man and Nature shall not be broken.” – Leo Tolstoy.
- “Rummaging in our souls, we often dig up something that ought to have lain there unnoticed.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “There is something in the human spirit that will survive and prevail, there is a tiny and brilliant light burning in the heart of man that will not go out no matter how dark the world becomes.” – Leo Tolstoy
Thanks for reading about Leo Tolstoy Quotes, leave your reply in the comments below,
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. Dont waste your time copying because you would eventually remove it.