Learn How to Download Gh Covid19 Tracker app here
The Gh Covid19 tracker app was designed and launched by the government of Ghana to help control the spread of Covid-19 in the country.
The app is designed not to give health advice but to assess your symptoms and help control of covid-19. If you need health advice or updates on covid-19, visit the Ghana health service website here.
- Log onto ghcovid19.com
- Accept the terms and conditions by clicking on the box indicated
- Click on the download link to download the app
You would have to grant permission in the settings before you can install
- Enter your mobile number and email address in the spaces provided.
- Click proceed to move to the next stage.
- Enter information about your self-including; your age, gender, recent travel history. Click next to proceed
- Provide information about your health including; whether you smoke or not, presence of any pre-existing conditions including; Lung cancer, Asthma, Heart disease, Diabetes, Kidney disease, Cancer etc
- Complete the required information indicating clearly if you have any symptoms including; fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell.
How to Access the Ghcovid 19 tracker app without a smart phone
If you have any issues downloading the android app, you can call the ministry on 0307007001 or short code 769.
You can also use the USSD service by dialing *769# and answer the questions.
Thank you for reading and stay safe.
Launch of GH Covid-19 Tracker and virtual concert.
Watch here: https://t.co/NzdoezroLf
— Ministry of Information (@moigovgh) April 13, 2020