How do you Detect Counterfeit Money in Ghana?
Often times in our daily transactions with people, we can come across unscrupulous people and end up receiving fake currencies from them. But how to detect counterfeit money in Ghana?
To Identify if a currency note is genuine of fake you have to rely on the security features, such as the watermark and security thread. Counterfeit detection pens are not always accurate and may give you false results
Some Useful techniques on how to detect counterfeit money in Ghana ;
- 1.compare the suspected banknote with one of the same denomination from a different source.
- 2. Unfold a received banknote and look at the front and the back.
- Check the banknote for the security features
- Notify the state Bank for help in verifying the validity of a bank note
- Notify the police as soon as possible if you think that a banknote has been counterfeited
- Contact the bank of Ghana if you suspect a bank note you received is fake
- One Thorpe Road P. O. Box GP 2674 Accra, Ghana [email protected] +233 30-2666174 – 6