Glusea brings to you How To Delete Google My Business Account
Google my business provides free listing for businesses to leverage local SEO and also create brand awareness on Google. However, there may be reasons you may want to remove your company listing from Google my business. This article will walk you through the steps to remove your company from Google my business account.
You won’t be able to manage the business directly through Google Search or Maps, but the business may continue to show up on Google.
How To Delete Google My Business Account
To mark your business as permanently closed on Search and Maps:
- Go to your Business Profile. Learn how to find your profile.
- Select Edit profile Business information.
- On your computer, using Google Search, select Edit profile.
- Near the top, select the Hours tab.
- Next to “Hours,” select Edit .
- Select Permanently closed.
- Select Save.
Your Business account Profile may appear on Search and Maps for users who search for it, but it will clearly show that your business is closed.Tip: You can set your business to Temporarily closed. Learn more about how to set business hours or mark a closure.
- The removal of content and managers for a Business Profile is permanent and affects all the profile’s owners and managers. To manage the profile again, it must be re-verified.
- Any posts, photos, and videos added by owners or managers will be permanently removed.
- If your website was created with Google Business Profile, it will be permanently removed.
- Any removed profile content can’t be recovered or managed.
- Only primary owners and owners can remove the profile.
- If you no longer want to manage the profile, you can remove yourself from the profile.
- New owners or managers of a Business Profile must wait for 7 days before they can remove profile content and managers.
- Go to your Business Profile. .
- Select More Business Profile settings.
- Select Remove Business Profile
- Remove profile content and managers.
- Select Continue Remove Done.
- Sign in to Business Profile Manager.
- Make sure you’re signed in with the account you used to sign up for Business Profile.
- On your homepage, select one or more profiles you want to remove.
- On the right, click Actions Remove businesses Remove.
- If you get an error message, you can remove content and managers for each profile individually.
How To Delete Google My Business Account from Maps
You can request to have a business removed from Maps if the business:
- Never existed
- Isn’t eligible to show on Google
- Has the wrong address
Even if you don’t manage a business, you can request to remove the business.
- On your computer, go to Google Maps.
- Sign in with the same account you used to sign up for a Business Profile.
- On your map, click the business you want to remove.
- On the left, click Suggest an edit.
- Click Close or remove.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
After you submit the request, it goes through the review process. You may get a status email with follow-up questions from our review team. If approved, the business is removed from Maps.
Read Richest Footballer
- Netflix Gave A Filmmaker $55 Million To Make A Science-Fiction Show. He Allegedly Spent The Money On Stocks, Five Rolls-Royces and Dogecoin
- Gerard Pique Net worth 2023, Family and Salary
- Shakira Net Worth 2023: Music Career, Awards
- Top 10 Richest Football Managers in the World
- Katie Ledecky Net Worth: The Most Decorated Female Swimmer in History