We bring to you how to apply for Dubai visa
Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). On the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf, it is the capital of the Emirate. It provides lots of lucrative business opportunities for its inhabitants. In this article you will explore the processes involve in acquiring a visa to UAE (Dubai).
KNOW YOUR VISA TYPE
Before applying for a visa, an applicant must know the type of visa he is applying for. The period of stay and the purpose defines the type of visa to apply for.
Criteria I: Travel Record
Applicants who have travelled at least once in the last 3 years to or has a valid visa for countries like UAE, USA, UK, Schengen countries, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Japan.
Criteria II: Financial Records
Applicants not qualifying as per Criteria I (Travel Record) are required to submit proof of minimum gross income from business, profession or employment, which should exceed GHS 1500 per month. Businessmen and Professionals need to submit copies of bank statements of last 06 months along with originals for verification, with a company covering letter stating the purpose of visit.
Employed individuals need to submit salary slips of last 03 months and company covering letter confirming the employment.
Security Deposit equivalent to GHS 4750 (Refundable upon return and after producing the entry & exit stamp in UAE)
Criteria III: Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAE on family status
Spouse and children below 21 years of age AND / OR parents above 60 years of age can be invited.
- Invitation Letter with a copy of the UAE Residence Visa and Labour Contract attested by the Emirates Commercial Visa Section in UAE. Marriage certificate in case of invitation for spouse and Birth Certificate in case of invitation for children.
Criteria IV: Travel Agent Guarantee
Travel agents can give an indemnity letter on their company letterhead (as per format provided) to guarantee that their customers would return back as per the ticket itinerary. They would be liable to pay the penalty in case of applicant overstays in UAE.
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA APPLICATION
- Original Passport for verification purposes (Must be valid for more than six months)
- Coloured Passport Copies – Photo page, Bio Page and Profession page, expiry and any other special endorsement page
- One Coloured Passport Size Photograph (Indicate full name on the reverse side of the photo and PPT No)
- Emirates or Fly Dubai Airline confirmed ticket
- Copy of National ID for Ghana nationals; for other Nationals Copy of Work / Residence Permit in Ghana or Dependent Pass.
Additional documents required in below specific circumstances
- Student Traveling without Parents – NOC letter from parents. Photo identity of Parents / Guardian. (/Passport/Driving License), Financial Documents of Parents, Student ID card and Hotel / Relative address details in UAE.
- Hall ticket copy specifying the date and venue in case the applicant is appearing for an exam.
- Newly Married Couple: ***In case of the spouse name not endorsed on the passport. Marriage Certificate / Notarized Affidavit.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA
Now that you are ready with all your documents, Visa Application Form and other requirements, applicants can now visit the nearest visa application centre to apply for their visa to UAE.
Submission of Application:
1st Floor, Atlantic Towers,
Behind Marina Mall,
Airport City, Accra, Ghana
Alternatively the applicants can click here to submit their visa application form and upload their documents online. The payment can then be made at the Visa Application Centre. This option can be used only if the applicant has a confirmed ticket on Emirates Airlines. Please ensure all original documents are taken to the visa application centre for verification purposes.
- Ensure coloured photos are as per specifications Size 4.3 cms x 5.5 cms preferably white background.
- Attach all supporting documents required as per checklist. Make sure your application is complete. Incomplete applications are not accepted.
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. Dont waste your time copying because you would eventually remove it.