This article is a Ghana Passport Online Application Guide
Ghana passport is the number one tool every citizen of Ghana needs to be able to travel outside the country. It also gives the citizens protection by the government of Ghana.
The application process for acquiring Ghana passport has undergone systematic technological advancement over the last few years. First, to be able to acquire a passport, one needed to go through a lot of manual form filling and booking appointments. This process was a torn in the flesh of most Ghanaians as people used to wait for months to years before they could acquire the document. Thank God technology has really come to stay. If you are a Ghanaian who is yet to acquire a Ghana passport, you may find this article useful.
Ghana Passport Online Application Guide
Table of Contents
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Before one can apply for a passport, you need the following documents
- Birth Certificate(Proof of Ghanaian citizenship)
- Documents to support Identity such as Driver’s Licence, National ID card
- Proof of Profession (An introductory letter from the applicant’s employer that is if the applicant is currently employed or a work ID card that bears applicant’s name, organization’s name and position. A student ID if the applicant is currently in school. Homemakers/housewives and applicants that are unemployed and those in the non-formal sector of employment like mechanics, hairdressers seamstresses, traders etc. do not need proof. Registered Business Owners and self-employed applicants must produce their business registration certificate as proof)
How To Apply
- Create a new user account at https://passport.mfa.gov.gh/register and fill the form providing the necessary information
- Login with your Username and Password.
- Click on Start New Application.
- Make Payment for processing fee.
- Choose a bank, then choose an application type (standard or expedited), choose payment channel to make payment.
Ghana Passport Online Application Guide
Available Application Types
NAME PROCESSING FEES
1 Expedited Application 48 Pages GHS 200.00
2 Expedited Application 32 Pages GHS 150.00
3 Standard Application 32 Pages GHS 100.00
4 Standard Application 48 Pages GHS 150.00
Payment Channels for Processing Fees
|1||Ecobank Ghana||Branches nationwide, Airtel Money, VISA & MasterCard, MTN Mobile Money, Tigo Cash, Vodafone Cash.|
|2||GCB Bank||Branches nationwide, Vodafone Cash.|
|3||Zenith Bank Ghana||Branches nationwide, Airtel Money, MTN Mobile Money, Tigo Cash, Vodafone Cash, VISA & MasterCard.|
- After a successful payment of the processing fee, the form is issued into your accountto continue with your passport application. This form can be found at “My Applications”.
c. Note that payment made are irreversible.
d. Please note that manual (PDF) forms processing fee voucher codes are NOT TO BE USED here.
- Complete all details on the form.
- Sign the Declaration Form.
- Book a date you will like to go to the Passport Application Center (PAC) for the verification of your documents and to take your biometric details (i.e. photograph and fingerprints).
- Present yourself on the appointment date at the Passport Application Center for verification of your documents and to capture biometric details.
Address of Passport Application Centers
|1||Accra PAC||Kinbu Road (Old Foreign Affairs)|
|2||Kumasi||Ministries Adum behind the Court of Appeal PWD (National Service Secretariat)|
|3||Takoradi||Ghana Immigration Head Quarters (Within the Regional Administration)|
|4||Sunyani||Adjacent to Jubilee (shares a wall with the Park)|
|5||Ho||Regional Administration (Shares building with Immigration)|
|6||Tamale||Police Park (Old Library)|
|8||Premium PAC – Accra||Accra Digital Center, Adjacent State Housing Company, Ring Road West, Accra|
|9||Tema||Former IRS Office, Community 4, Tema|
|10||Koforidua||PWD Office, SSNIT Office Area, Koforidua.|
- After your appointment, the PAC will indicate to you when your passport will be ready for collection.
- Go to the Passport Application Center (PAC) on the date indicated to you to collect your passport. The Premium PAC has the option for courier delivery.
Thanks for reading Ghana Passport Online Application Guide
Bitcoin mining- Strength of Bitcoin Network
Beyond the shadow of a doubt, bitcoin mining has acquired an exceeding extent of criticism in recent times due to its environmental toll. However, the fact is that bitcoin mining is underlined as a strength of the bitcoin network.
Bitcoin miners contribute to making bitcoin a much robust payment ecosystem, and wanting of bitcoin mining in the bitcoin network, the network will be exposed to potential risks and threats at the very same time.
All the more, it can take down the entire bitcoin network or might lead to unauthorized duplication of bitcoin units. Bitcoin trading is an exceedingly profitable action, and if you want to earn big in bitcoin trading, check out bitql website for more details. Bitcoin miners put the best foot forward to embrace the security of the bitcoin network by contributing robust computing hardware and rigs. Bitcoin mines are armed with ample roles in the bitcoin network.
As miners have to sustain the supply of bitcoin alongside embracing the security of the network. Below is everything you should know about bitcoin miner and its role, so what are you waiting for? Let’s have a glance.
Miner Adds Bitcoin Units To The Circulation!
Bitcoin mining solves two burning problems of the bitcoin complex; the foremost one is sustaining the supply of bitcoin, and the second one is embracing the security of the bitcoin complex. You might be acquainted with conventional banking systems, and federal banks sustain the supply of fiat currencies like the euro and dollars. Moreover, these banks or financial authorities are subjected to the power of creating and destroying fiat currencies.
The dynamics of bitcoin are exceedingly diversified from fiat currencies as bitcoin is decentralized and no government authority’s issues regulate and monitor bitcoin in terms of any possible aspect. The bitcoin miners merely continue the supply of bitcoin; these miners solve complicated math puzzles to avail bitcoin as the block reward.
Every miner receives a timespan to solve the complicated math puzzle. The miner who solves the complicated math puzzle by contributing computing capital at the first instance avails the block reward.
After getting the block reward, Bitcoin miners need to sell off the bitcoins, availed commencing a trustable exchange. The current block reward of mining is merely 6.25 bitcoin units as the block reward of mining at the very first instance. By selling off bitcoin units to trustable exchange, these miners make new flanged bitcoin units available in the marketplace, and this is how these miners sustain the supply of bitcoin.
Miners increase the security of the Bitcoin Network.
As established ahead, bitcoin miners are subjected to two primary jobs; one of the primary jobs is to enhance the security of the bitcoin network. Bitcoin miners do mining for the block reward; however, these individuals merely avail the block reward when they verify bitcoin transactions.
Bitcoin is entirely virtual and decentralized, which means the probability of double-spending is enormous. In order to eradicate the complication of double-spending, the concept of bitcoin mining was introduced.
Proof of workforces these miners to solve a complicated math puzzle in order to verify the transaction. All the more, an individual is allowed to participate in bitcoin mining activities, and there are no such restrictions.
To solve a complicated math puzzle at the very first instance, miners need a robust computing rig which is the potential to generate the highest hash rate possible. Once the transactions are verified by these validators or miners, the transaction information is processed on the blockchain, and no transaction can be processed on the blockchain devoid of getting verified by the miners.
Why Are Miners Essential For Bitcoin Infrastructure?
To sum up, bitcoin miners assimilate and integrate their efforts to embrace the security of bitcoin infrastructure in order to preserve it from the potential risks and theft elements. As a reward for their effort contributed to the bitcoin mining progression, these miners receive the block reward or reward in the form of bitcoin units.
All the more, these miners make blockchain immutable and unalterable, which means no hacking element can change the database present in the blockchain. In order to alter the blockchain, these miners have to alter almost 51% of copies of the blockchain thoroughly as every block of the blockchain is subjected with reference to the previous block.
This is everything you should know about the role of a bitcoin miner.
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. Dont waste your time copying because you would eventually remove it.