GT Bank Ghana
Guaranty Trust aka GT Bank Ghana Limited is a subsidiary of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, one of the foremost banks in Nigeria with a Triple A rating; the first indigenously owned sub-Saharan bank to be quoted on the London Stock Exchange.
The Bank was registered in Ghana in October 2004 and obtained its universal banking license from the Bank of Ghana on February 23, 2006, thereby paving the way for commencement of operations.
The operation style, staff conduct and service delivery models of the Bank are built on 8 core principles; Simplicity, Professionalism, Service, Friendliness, Excellence, Trustworthiness, Social Responsibility and Innovation. These Principles are known as The Orange Rules which reflects the Bank’s vibrant Orange corporate colour.
GT Bank Ghana operates from 34 branches spread across the lengths and breadths of the country and is built on the strength of its staff, its structures, policies and procedures.
GT Bank Ghana Electronic Banking Services
- GTBank enlisted schools
- GTBank POS Merchants Locations
- Bank *737# – Simple Banking for every Ghanaian.
- SMS Banking
- Instant Account
- Card User Guide
- GTTravel Services
- Internet Banking
- ATM Banking Services
- GTBank Automated Payment System (GAPS)
- Slip-Free Banking
- VISA Debit Cards
- Visa Prepaid Card
- Guaranty Trust Electronic Notification System
- GT Trade Tracker
- GT Return Cheque Notification
- Online Fess Payment
- Verified by Visa (VbV)
- e-zwich Cards & Points of Sale
- Statement by Email
- Guaranty Trust Money Transfer (GTMT)
- China Union Pay Cards
- CORPORATE CARDS
- GTCrea8 MasterCard
- Treasury Weekly Bulletin
- Bulletin Subscription
- Shell Cards
- GTBank Cards Usage Terms & Conditions
- Benefits of the GTBank World Debit and Credit mastercard
GT Bank Ghana Branches and Contacts
Click Here for the full list of GT Bank Ghana Branches and Contacts
GT Bank Online Banking
Internet Banking Requirements
• Internet Access: Modem, PC,& Telephone line
• Customer email address
• Registering for Internet Banking
How to register for this service
The first step is to have an account with Guaranty Trust Bank (Ghana) Limited
• Download the registration form from the homepage Click Here or visit any of our Branches.
• The completed form should be returned to the nearest branch office
• You would be profiled on the Internet Banking Service.
• An email welcoming you to the service will be sent to your mailbox
• This mail will contain instructions on how to log into the service.
GT Bank Ghana Head Office
Guaranty Trust Bank (Ghana) Limited
25A, Castle Road, Ambassadorial Area, Ridge
P.M.B CT 416, Cantonments, Accra, Ghana
Digital Address: GA0788956
For all customer enquiries and complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all media and general enquiries: email@example.com
SWIFT Code: GTBIGHAC
Fax:(+233 302) 662727
Tel: (+233) 302 611 560
Toll free: 0800 124 000
24-Hour Customer Support / Service Hotlines: (+233) 302 611 560 / 302 923 914 / 302 966 755