Gail Miller net worth 2023: Karen Gail Miller is a billionaire businesswoman and the current CEO of Larry H. Miller after the demise of her husband and founder of LHM Group (Larry H. Miller). She is from the United States Of America and currently the wealthiest person in Utah. Keep reading as we bring to you Gail Miller net worth and biography.
Gail Miller Net worth Profile
|Net worth||$3.2 billion|
|Full name||Karen Gail Miller|
|Date of birth||October 14,1943|
Karen Gail Miller was born on Utah, U.S.A on October 14,1943. She got married to Larry H. Miller in 1965,but he later passed away in 2009. Founded the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies which Gail Miller currently presides over as the CEO.
Following the death of Larry Miller in 2009, Gail Miller automatically took over control of all the subsidiaries of Larry H. Miller Group which comprises of 54 Car dealer firms, Utah Jazz and Theater Chain.
Back in 2019, The Toyota car dealership and other car dealerships which were purchased in 1979, made a total sale worth $5.4 billion.
Among other companies acquired by LHM Group, is The Advanced Health Care (AHC) which deals on the provision of in-house health care through a chain of high-end nursing homes and hospices. Though the purchase price is not revealed, LHM decision to acquire AHC showed of proof of its interest in diversifying its operations by going into health sector.
Gail and Larry Miller founded the Larry H. & Gail Miller Family Foundation in 2007
The Millers also partnered Governor of Utah emeritus, Mike Levitt and his wife Lady Norma Matheson to form the “Count My Vote” initiative to push for state electoral reform.
Intermountain Healthcare which is a non-profit group of hospitals and clinics, received a cash donation of $50 million from Gail Miller so as to help cater for the welfare of children in Wyoming, Idaho, Alaska, Utah and Nevada.
Awards and Recognitions
- Gail Miller was recognized by The Salt Lake Tribune as the “Utahn of the Year” in
- She also received the Ford’s Salute to Dealers awards for her community service and philanthropy
- Gail Miller was Aldo a recipient of the Horizon Award which was presented to her by Joint Leadership Commission of the Congressional Award Foundation and its board of directors in recognition of her work in the community and with young people
After her first husband Larry H. Miller died in 2009, in 2012, Gail Miller got married to Kim Wilson who works as an Attorney for Salt Lake City. Their marriage has yielded 9 children with thirty grandchildren with a large army of great grandchildren.
Gail Miller Net worth
Gail Miller net worth is $3.2 billion. She is among the wealthiest self-made women in America. Gail Miller and husband Larry (d. 2009) turned a single Toyota dealership into a $5.3 billion (estimated 2020 sales) operation with 64 dealerships.
The Millers purchased the Utah Jazz NBA team in 1986 for $22 million; on Oct. 28, 2020, the family agreed to sell it for $1.66 billion to Ryan Smith.
What do you think about Gail Miller net worth ? leave your reply in the comments section below
- The Pulse of Passion: Sports in Africa and the Rising Tide of Sports Betting
- Netflix Gave A Filmmaker $55 Million To Make A Science-Fiction Show. He Allegedly Spent The Money On Stocks, Five Rolls-Royces and Dogecoin
- Gerard Pique Net worth 2023, Family and Salary
- Shakira Net Worth 2023: Music Career, Awards
- Top 10 Richest Football Managers in the World