what is Fifi Ejindu net worth?
Fifi Ejindu net worth: Fifi Ejindu or Princess Fifi Ekanem Ejindu is an Ibadan-born business magnet, architect and philanthropist of Efik root, Cross River, Nigeria. She is the noble grand daughter of the late King James Ekpo Bassey of Cobham Town in Calabar, Nigeria. Her father was professor Sylvester Joseph Una is a native of Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.
Fifi Ejindu Net Worth
Fifi Ejindu net worth is $900 million. She is one of the richest women in Nigeria. she is the great granddaughter of King James Ekpo Bassey of Cobham Town in Calabar, Nigeria, and her father, Professor Sylvester Joseph Una, is from Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
There some thrilling facts about the life, career and net of the noble woman, Fifi Ejindu, that will interest you. Read on to see these exciting facts about her.
Fifi Ejindu Background
Princess Offiong Ekanem Ejindu popularly known as Fifi Ejindu was born into a royal family of King James Ekpo Bassey (her grandfather) on June 1962 Oyo state, Ibadan Nigeria. She attended Queens College, Yaba, Lagos where she obtained her secondary school education. After her secondary school education, she later went to Pratt Institute School of Architecture in New York, where
obtained a degree in Architecture, becoming the first black African woman to obtained such degree.
After obtaining a degree in Architecture, she later obtained a Master’s degree in Urban Planning from the same institute that she got her first degree.
Fifi Ejindu Career
After returning to Nigeria 1995, Fifi wasted no time in putting to good use the knowledge she gathered while schooling overseas, by setting up her own conglomerate called Starcrest Group of Companies. Starcrest also gave birth to other companies such as Starcrest Industries Ltd, Starcrest Investment, Starcrest Associates Ltd. Through oke of her establishments, Fifi has been able to attract foreign investors to Nigeria, this was made possible through an investment forum in the U.AE which she initiated.
Fifi is also the proud founder of African Arts and Fashion Initiative, launched in 2013 at Dorchester Hotel in London. This initiative is aimed at promoting Africa as on the rise, displaying its rich cultural heritage and talent to the world, as such creating opportunities for youth empowerment in Africa.
She is the Grand Patron of the Prestigious Icons Club of Dubai. Her subordinate company, Starcrest Associates majors in the design and construction of residential villas as well as estates.
Fifi is one woman that likes to keep her private life away from the public likes, but like the saying goes “a golden fish has no hiding place”, we do know of her son who has also followed in the footsteps of his mother by becoming a graduate of Architecture. As such he is definitely charged with the responsibility of managing his mother’s establishments.
- Princess Fifi Ejindu won the “Diaspora Excellence Award” in 2015.
- Fifi Ejindu was the winner of the 2014 African Child Nobel Prize.
- Awarded by the African Achievers Awards for the “Lifetime Achievement Award” the event took place at ‘The Dorchester Hotel on Sunday, the 4th of August 2013.
- Enlisted into the Global Women Leaders Hall of Fame – African Chapter. She was one of Africa’s top 20 Women of Influence in 2013.
- Fifi was recommended by the Georgia House of Representatives, America for her achievements. She was awarded as the “African Female Economic Champion” in 2013.
- Presented with the award of the “Patriotic Women of Integrity International award” in 2004.
- Fifi Ejindu received the “African International Achievers Merit Award for excellence” from the Soroptimist Club of Abuja.
- Princess Fifi Ejindu is a member of the Nigerian National Heritage Council.
Fifi Ejindu Net Worth
Being one of the most noble and stand out women in Nigeria, Fifi has proven that a woman can be outstanding in a” man’s world”. Today she can proudly say that she is fulfilled in all ramifications and to add to that, Fifi has a ground shaking net worth of $900 million as a result of her numerous investments across the world
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. Dont waste your time copying because you would eventually remove it.