Fetty Wap net worth 2023: Willie Junior Maxwell II who is popularly known by his stage name ‘Fetty Wap”, is an American rapper, songwriter and singer who stepped into spot light after releasing his hit song “Trap Queen”, in 2015. His high pitch make him stand out among other rappers in the American music industry. He has been on board since 2013,during this time he has worked with some notable musicians and has also been featured by top musicians. In this article, we will consider his life, career and Fetty Wap net worth .
Fetty Wap Early Life
Willie Junior Maxwell II was born on June 7th, 1991 in Paterson, New Jersey. From birth, Willie Maxwell, who is widely known as Fetty Wap, had an eye defect, a condition termed as “Glaucoma” which affected his eyes though doctors were able to rescue his right eye while the left eye was badly affected by the sickness. He was enrolled in Eastside High School but had to drop out in order to pursue his music career.
Fetty Wap Net Worth
Fetty Wap net worth is $8 Million . He rose to prominence after his debut single “Trap Queen” reached number two on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart. On several occasions, Fetty Wap has also cited Atlanta-based rapper Gucci Mane as a major influence in his music.
Fetty Wap Career
Fetty Wap’s music career began in 2013. He took the music industry by storm with the release of his debut single “Trap Queen” which gained wide recognition and commercial success. The song went on to gain so much popularity and also recorded more than 130 million streams worldwide on SoundCloud and other platforms.
As a result of this major success, Fetty Wap got an offer to be part of a record label named “300 Entertainment” which he later signed to. Due to the success Fetty Wap was recording withing a short period of time, he was included in the Fresh Class of XXL in 2015. In the same month he was listed among the Freshman Class of XXL, Fetty released another hit single “679” which made recorded another commercial success and was also ranked number 4 on Hot 100.
Since he stepped into spotlight, Fetty Wap has gone to collabo with notable artists like Remy Boyz French Montana, PnB Rock, Trouble and T-Wayne. He has worked with the ‘fifth Harmony’ to release the hit song ‘All in my Head’ which also gained wide recognition and commercial success after its release.
Fetty Wap has gone on to release several hit songs which has also increased his Rep in the music industry as well as the level of his popularity.
Fetty Wap Personal Life
Fetty Wap is a proud father of six, children he got from five different women. Their names and their mothers are listed below ;
- Aydin (born May 2011) with Ariel Reese
- Zaviera (born March 2015) with Lezhae Zeona
- Khari (born March 2016) with Masika Kalysha
- Amani (born April 2016) with Elaynna Parker
- Lauren (2017–2021) with Turquoise Miami
- Zy (born 2018) with Lezhae Zeona
Sadly Fetty Wap’s fourth daughter Lauren passed away recently, at four years of age.
For years now, Fetty Wap has been subject to several lawsuits involving Copyright infringement, assault and property damage. He has also faced charges regarding his drunk and reckless driving, illegal changing of lanes and drag racing.
Fetty Wap Net worth
Since he tasted fame first hand, in 2014, Fetty Wap has gone on to become a very popular figure in the American music industry he has also received a lot of plaudits from colleagues and his fans. He currently gas a net worth of $8 Million.
Fetty Wap Quotes
We bring you some of Fetty Wap’s quotes that can motivate you in life especially when pursuing your career.
- “Once I come up with the concept, the rest of the song just comes.” – Fetty Wap
- “I don’t ever try to make a song better than my last song. I just try to make it different from my last one.” – Fetty Wap
- “There’s gonna be a lot of great songs. But there ain’t going to be another trap queen.” – Fetty Wap
- “Plans never go well for me. I just live everyday like I ain’t gonna live the next one.” – Fetty Wap
- “I got my own sound, nobody sounds like me.” – Fetty Wap
- “I never thought I was going to leave the trap, I even told my mother, ‘I’m gonna be the trap God’.” – Fetty Wap
- “When you really work hard for something that you genuinely and truly love, and you don’t want it to fail. It’s a good feeling to see it do good.” – Fetty Wap
How much money did fetty WAP make off of trap queen?
What is fetty WAP real name?
Does fetty WAP still have money?
what do you think about Fetty Wap net worth? leave your reply in the comments below