Emeka Offor Net Worth 2023: Emeka Offor is a Nigerian oil magnate and entrepreneur. He is one of the wealthiest Igbo men in Nigeria. Emeka Offor is engaged in Nigerian oil and gas industry.
Emeka Offor Net Worth
Emeka Offor net worth is $5.8 billlion making him one of the richest men in Nigeria.
Read Jim Ovia net Worth
Emeka Offor Net Worth Profile
He hails from Irefi Oraifite in Ekwusigo local government area of Anambra State, Nigeria. Offor had his primary education at Eziukwu Primary School in Aba, Abia State, and St. Michael’s Primary School at Ogbete, Enugu.
On completing his primary education, he began his secondary education at Merchant of Light School, and subsequently moved to Abbot Boys High School, Ihiala, Anambra State.
Offor is the founder and Executive Vice Chairman of Chrome Group, a Nigerian conglomerate with interests in oil trading, biofuels, insurance, dredging and logistics.
He is a prominent philanthropist and has given millions to causes in education and health. In 2013, he donated $1 million to PolioPlus, an international polio eradication programme promoted by Rotary International, and he has reportedly donated an estimated $18 million worth of books and computers to African schools through his Sir Emeka Offor Foundation since 2010.
Emeka Offor net worth
Emeka Offor net worth 2023 is $5.8 billlion making him one of the richest men in Nigeria.
Awards And Recognitions Of Emeka Offor
- Past Chairman of the Governing Council of Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo.
- Knight of Saint Christopher of the Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion.
- Philanthropist of the Year award by the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), Anambra State Council – 2012.
- Humanity award from the Kpakpando Foundation for Physically Challenged Persons – 2012.
- Emeka Offor received the Dr Alex Ekwueme Award of Excellence for his outstanding contribution to Education in Nigeria and Africa through SEOF – 2012
- The Nigerian Library Association (NLA) conferred on Sir Emeka Offor the Eminent Service Award – 2013
- International Service Award for a Polio Free World by the Rotary International – 2016
- Young Foundation Incorporated, Atlanta, Georgia, conferred him with the International Humanitarian Award – 2019