DopeNation is a Ghanaian musical duo of identical twin brothers, composed of Micheal Boafo, popularly known as B2,and Tony Boafo, known as Twist.
They are best known for producing hit songs such as Kpuu Kpaa by Shatta wale, Wow by Joey B ft EL, Sebgefia by Joey B and EL, Poison by Ebony Reigns, Forever by Eazzy ft Mr Eazi, Nana Ama by Pappy Kojo,
B2 and Twist decided on their career in music at a young age where they started playing beats on desks and chairs while in Junior High School. They studied at the University of Ghana and Ghana Technology University College respectively.
They have been credited with producing sounds for Ghanaian artists including E.L, Shatta Wale, Joey B, Pappy Kojo, Eazzy Flowking Stone among others. DopeNation released their first single “Bebia Ye Shi” in 2016.
In 2017, the duo released another single “Uh Huh”. In 2018, they were featured on EL’s single, “Ayeyi”.
They were nominated for Music Producer Honour of the Year at the 2017 Ghana Music Honours Awards.
2019 Zanku Non-Album Single
2018 Ibi Tins Quamina Mp, Eddie Khae, Twitch, Kofi Mole,
Nobody BVR Album
Naami DopeNation x Olamide x Enimoney Non-Album Single
Upness DJ Sly ft. Article Wan & DopeNation
Ayeyi E.L ft DopeNation
VaMiaWe Phbrick ft DopeNation
2017 Uh Huh Non-album single
2016 Another One Luther and Gemini
Bebia Ye Shi
- The Pulse of Passion: Sports in Africa and the Rising Tide of Sports Betting
- Netflix Gave A Filmmaker $55 Million To Make A Science-Fiction Show. He Allegedly Spent The Money On Stocks, Five Rolls-Royces and Dogecoin
- Gerard Pique Net worth 2023, Family and Salary
- Shakira Net Worth 2023: Music Career, Awards
- Top 10 Richest Football Managers in the World