Wise Donald Trump Quotes To Inspire You:
Everyone know who Donald Trump is. Apart from the fact that he is the former President of The United States Of America, Donald Trump is seen as controversial figure especially when it comes to his view of America and humanity as a whole. Irrespective of this fact, he has made some wise and inspiring comments regarding life, moving forward and being positive despite all odds.
We have compiled some of the wise and motivational quotes of the United States president Emeritus, Donald Trump.
Donald Trump Quotes
- “Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.” – Donald Trump
- “Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.” – Donald Trump
- “You have to think anyway, so why not think big?” – Donald Trump
- “You know the funny thing, I don’t get along with rich people. I get along with the middle class and the poor people better than I get along with the rich people.” – Donald Trump
- “When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough.” – Donald Trump
- “In the end, you’re measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish.” – Donald Trump
- “What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.” – Donald Trump
- “Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you’re generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.” – Donald Trump
- “Anyone who thinks my story is anywhere near over is sadly mistaken.” – Donald Trump
- “Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.” – Donald Trump
- “The point is that you can’t be too greedy.” – Donald Trump
- “If you’re interested in ‘balancing’ work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.” – Donald Trump
- “I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s where the fun is.” – Donald Trump
- “Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.” – Donald Trump
- “A lot of people don’t like to win. They actually don’t know how to win, and they don’t like to win because down deep inside they don’t want to win.” – Donald Trump quotes
- “I have an attention span that’s as long as it has to be.” – Donald Trump quotes
- “I wasn’t satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement.” – Donald Trump
- “I judge people based on their capability, honesty, and merit.” – Donald Trump
- “You learn their honesty, you learn their competitiveness. You learn a lot about a person. It’s not that they have to sink the putt and there’s a great deal of talent involved – but you do learn about how competitive a person is on the golf course, and frankly, how honest.” – Donald Trump
- “I’m competitive, and I love to create challenges for myself. Maybe that’s not always a good thing. It can make life complicated.” – Donald Trump
- “I always want to think of myself as an underdog.” – Donald Trump quotes
- “I’ve been making deals all my life.” – Donald Trump
- “If you love what you do, if you love going to the office, if you really like it – not just say it, but really like it – it keeps you young and energized. I really love what I do.” – Donald Trump
- “The way I run my business seems to be easier than the way I run my life.” – Donald Trump
- “In real life, if I were firing you, I’d tell you what a great job you did, how fantastic you are, and how you can do better someplace else. If somebody steals, that’s different, but generally speaking, you want to let them down as lightly as possible. It’s not a very pleasant thing. I don’t like firing people.” – Donald Trump
- “I think apologizing’s a great thing, but you have to be wrong. I will absolutely apologize, sometime in the hopefully distant future, if I’m ever wrong.”-Donald Trump
- “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me –and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”-Donald Trump quotes
- “Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure, it’s not your fault.”- Donald Trump quotes
- “Our country is in serious trouble. We don’t have victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don’t have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let’s say China, in a trade deal? I beat China all the time. All the time.”- Donald Trump quotes
- “Women have one of the great acts of all time. The smart ones act very feminine and needy, but inside they are real killers. The person who came up with the expression ‘the weaker sex’ was either very naïve or had to be kidding. I have seen women manipulate men with just a twitch of their eye – or perhaps another body part.”- Donald Trump quotes
What do you think about Wise Donald Trump’s Quotes To Inspire You: ? leave your reply below.
Thomas Edison Quotes that Will Inspire You
Thomas Edison quotes: Thomas Edison is one of the greatest inventors the world has ever seen. Not only is he a great inventor but a true definition of success and inspiration to everyone who know him.
Thomas Edison is famous for his invention of the light bulb, phonograph, motion picture and other inventions of the 1090s. One outstanding thing about Thomas Edison is that he faced a lot of disappointment and discouragement while growing up.
Before we go into the various Motivational and inspirational Thomas Edison quotes, let us brief you of the various discouragements and disappointments the world inventor experienced.
Thomas Edison did not speak until he turned 4 years old. When Thomas Edison was just a child, his peers labelled him a retarded child. When he had come of age, he applied for jobs in different companies but without success and so he decided to focus on inventing various things.
Thomas Edison failed many times while trying to succeed in inventing something but he never allowed that to deter and kept pressing on until after thousand attempts he finally hit the nail on the head and succeeded in inventing the light bulb and today he is regarded as the father of the Light Bulb.
Have you ever tried something and failed many times? The following Thomas quotes will inspire you to continue pressing on despite meeting failures.
Thomas Edison Quotes
- “The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work.” – Thomas Edison quotes
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
- “Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have.” – Thomas Edison
- “Hell, there are no rules here – we’re trying to accomplish something.” – Thomas Edison
- “What you are will show in what you do.” – Thomas Edison
- “I never did a day’s work in my life. It was all fun.” – Thomas Edison
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
- “I never did anything by accident, nor did any of my inventions come by accident; they came by work.” – Thomas Edison
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison quotes
- “If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.” – Thomas Edison
- “There’s a way to do it better – find it.” – Thomas Edison
- “Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.” – Thomas Edison
- “Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing.” – Thomas Edison quotes
- “The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are: Hard work, Stick-to-itiveness, and Common sense.” – Thomas Edison
- “Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless.” – Thomas Edison
- “Nearly every man who develops an idea works it up to the point where it looks impossible, and then he gets discouraged. That’s not the place to become discouraged.” – Thomas Edison quotes
- “To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.” – Thomas Edison
- “Waste is worse than loss. The time is coming when every person who lays claim to ability will keep the question of waste before him constantly. The scope of thrift is limitless.” – Thomas Edison
- “I have far more respect for the person with a single idea who gets there than for the person with a thousand ideas who does nothing.” – Thomas Edison
- “When I have fully decided that a result is worth getting I go ahead of it and make trial after trial until it comes.” – Thomas Edison
- “Our schools are not teaching students to think. It is astonishing how many young people have difficulty in putting their brains definitely and systematically to work.” – Thomas Edison quotes
- “Anything that won’t sell, I don’t want to invent. Its sale is proof of utility, and utility is success.” – Thomas Edison
- “Be courageous. I have seen many depressions in business. Always America has emerged from these stronger and more prosperous. Be brave as your fathers before you. Have faith! Go forward!” – Thomas Edison
- “Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results. I know several thousand things that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
- “The thing I lose patience with the most is the clock. Its hands move too fast…” – Thomas Edison quotes
- “One might think that the money value of an invention constitutes its reward to the man who loves his work. But… I continue to find my greatest pleasure, and so my reward, in the work that precedes what the world calls success.” – Thomas Edison
- “I start where the last man left off.” – Thomas Edison
Thanks for reading about famous Thomas Edison quotes. Leave your favorite one in the comments below
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. Dont waste your time copying because you would eventually remove it.