DJ Cuppy net worth 2021 : Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola professionally known as Cuppy, is a Nigerian disc jockey and producer. She is the daughter of Nigerian businessman Femi Otedola. DJ Cuppy net worth 2021 is estimated at $3 million
DJ Cuppy Net Worth Profile
Table of Contents
|Net worth||$3 million|
|Full name||Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola|
|Date of birth||November 11, 1992|
|Occupation||Disc jockey and producer|
Florence Ifeoluwa was born on 11th November, 1992. She lived in Ilupeju for six years before moving to Ikeja where she attended Grange School, Lagos.
She then relocated to London for her GCSEs and A-Levels. Cuppy graduated from King’s College London in July 2014, with a degree in business and economics.
She earned a master’s degree in music business from New York University in 2015
DJ Cuppy Career
DJ Cuppy started performing in 2013 when she was 18, which was the start of her fruitful career. She was a DJ at MTV Africa Music Awards in 2014, which was held in Durban.
She has also played in such cities as London and Mexico City and at the Tatler & Christie’s Art Ball and Financial Times Luxury Summit respectively.
In July 2014, cuppy released House of Cuppy as her first compilation mix in London and Lagos, before launching it in New York on September 2, 2014.
That same year, Cuppy also launched the London-based music management and content production business, Red Velvet Music Group.
In January 2015, Cuppy was featured on the cover of the Guardian Life magazine. The cover celebrated a new generation of African women.
Read Also Top 10 Richest Musicians In Africa
In March 2015, She was named the official DJ for the 2015 Oil Barons Charity in Dubai, and became the first African act to perform at the event. She was featured in the 2015 April/May issue of Forbes Woman Africa.
In June 2015, Cuppy released House of Cuppy II
n August 2015, Cuppy set off on her first DJ tour to 8 cities in Africa, titled “Cuppy Takes Africa”.Cupppy visited Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda, and South Africa.
The “Cuppy Takes Africa” tour included performances, major artist collaborations, and charitable engagements supported by GTB Bank and the Dangote Foundation. Later that year, she interned at Jay-Z’s Roc Nation.
In October 2016, the “Cuppy Takes Africa” tour aired on Fox Life Africa as an 8-episode documentary series. In 2016, Cuppy was the resident DJ for MTV2’s Uncommon Sense with Charlamagne Tha God.
DJ Cuppy Philanthropical works
In July 2018, Florence launched the Cuppy Foundation. In November 2019, the foundation organized the Gold Gala and raised over N5bn for the Save the Children initiative. Nigerian businessman Dangote and her father donated to the cause
DJ Cuppy Ambassadorship
In April 2014, Cuppy was appointed by Nigeria’s Minister of Tourism, Culture and National Orientation (Edem Duke) as the tourism ambassador for the country’s “Fascinating Nigeria” campaign.
She became one of Pepsi’s DJ ambassadors alongside 3 others in Nigeria.
On March 20, 2018, She was announced as an Official DJ Ambassador for Pepsi. She appeared in Pepsi’s “#NaijaAllTheWay” all-star commercial ahead of the 2018 World Cup.
On June 5, 2018, Cuppy was announced as a Global Citizen Education Ambassador
On November 28, 2018, She was made an Ambassador For Save The Children UK.
Cuppy becomes first-ever Africa to host radio show On Apple Radio On the 29th of May, 2020
DJ Cuppy Net Worth
DJ Cuppy net worth is $3 million according to Forbes. She is the richest DJ in Nigeria and also one of the richest DJs in Africa
What is DJ Cuppy’s real name?
DJ Cuppy birth name is Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola
Who is older between cuppy and Temi otedola?
DJ Cuppy is the oldest daughter of Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola. She is the elder sister of Temi Otedola
Which university did DJ Cuppy attend?
She attended Grande school in Ikeja and Kings College in London
Mark Cuban Quotes about Business and Success
We bring to you 32 Mark Cuban Quotes about Business and Success. Are you a business person who is striving to achieve success in his business? This article about Mark Cuban is for you.
Are you a business person who is striving to achieve success in his business? This article about Mark Cuban is for you. We bring to you 32 Mark Cuban Quotes about Business and Success
Mark Cuban is a TV personality, and a business man who owns the NBA team, Dallas Mavericks. He is also the co-owner of 2929 Entertainment and AXS TV chairman. Cuban is also famous for the ABC TV series Shark Yan which he is one of the main investors. This article contains a compilation of Mark Cuban quotes on how to become a successful business person, read on to find out.
Top 32 Mark Cuban Quotes about Business and Success
- “Open offices keep everyone in tune with what is going on and keep the energy up. If an employee is about privacy, show him or her how to use the lock on the bathroom.” – Mark Cuban
- “Treat your customers like they own you. Because they do.” – Mark Cuban
- “Everyone is passionate about something. Usually more than one thing. We are born with it.” – Mark Cuban
- “Small businesses don’t fail for lack of capital. They fail for lack of brains, they fail for lack of effort.” – Mark Cuban
- “If you’re going to compete with me or one of my businesses, you’d better recognize that I’m working 24 hours a day to kick your ass.” – Mark Cuban quotes
- “Because if you’re prepared and you know what it takes, it’s not a risk. You just have to figure out how to get there. There is always a way to get there.” – Mark Cuban
- “I create offbeat advice; I don’t follow it. I rarely take third-party advice on my investments.” – Mark Cuban
- “It doesn’t matter how many times you have failed, you only have to be right once.” – Mark Cuban
- “Creating opportunities means looking where others are not.” – Mark Cuban quotes
- “If you have managers reporting to managers in a startup, you will fail. Once you get beyond startup, if you have managers reporting to managers, you will create politics.” – Mark Cuban
- “You’ve gotta be differentiated and unique. You’ve gotta know what your core competency is and be great at it.” – Mark Cuban
- “Find something you love to do. If you don’t make money at it, at least you love going to work.” – Mark Cuban
- “Once you have found out what you love to do, there is only one goal: to be the best in the world at it.” – Mark Cuban
- “For every one of my businesses, what would I have to do to kick my own ass? What ever business you have, there is always someone trying to put you out of business. It’s better for you to figure how they’re going to do it, than they do it.” – Mark Cuban quotes
- “I worked hard and smarter than most people in the businesses I have been in. It’s not in the dreaming, it’s in the doing.” – Mark Cuban
- “We can’t ever forget that the Internet now is just a staid utility. The exciting platforms are software applications that are very, very simple.” – Mark Cuban
- “When you turn your team upside down and try to figure out what the culture of the team is, you take the greatest risk a team can take.” – Mark Cuban
- “Work like there is someone working 24 hours a day to take it all away from you.” – Mark Cuban
- “Don’t start a company unless it’s an obsession and something you love. If you have an exit strategy, it’s not an obsession.” – Mark Cuban quotes
- “The thrill of victory in business blows away the thrill of victory in sports. Business is a sport 24x7x365.” – Mark Cuban
- “What I’ve learned in these 11 years is you just got to stay focused and believe in yourself and trust your own ability and judgment.” – Mark Cuban
- “Wherever I see people doing something the way it’s always been done, the way it’s ‘supposed’ to be done, following the same old trends, well, that’s just a big red flag to me to go look somewhere else.” – Mark Cuban
- “What I do know, at least what I think I have learned from my experiences in business, is that when there is a rush for everyone to do the same thing, it becomes more difficult to do. Not easier. Harder.” – Mark Cuban
- “Sweat equity is the most valuable equity there is. Know your business and industry better than anyone else in the world. Love what you do or don’t do it.” – Mark Cuban
- “In my opinion, right now there’s way too much hype on the technologies and not enough attention to the real businesses behind them.” – Mark Cuban
- “Make sure you are the boss. I don’t think I would encourage executives that work for me to blog. There can be only 1 public vision for an organization.” – Mark Cuban
- “Money is a scoreboard where you can rank how you’re doing against other people.” – Mark Cuban
- “There are always going to be things we love to do. That we dream about doing. That we really, really want to do with our lives. Those passions aren’t worth a nickel.” – Mark Cuban
- “The only thing any entrepreneur, salesperson or anyone in any position can control is their effort.” – Mark Cuban
- “Always wake up with a smile knowing that today you are going to have fun accomplishing what others are too afraid to do.” – Mark Cuban
- “I’m a believer that you accomplish much, much more with direct relationships than by using an intermediary. And that cash you keep in the bank can be the difference between staying alive as a small business, or not.” – Mark Cuban
What do you think about Mark Cuban Quotes about Business and Success? leave your reply below
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. Dont waste your time copying because you would eventually remove it.