Want to improve the way you express your deep love for someone you love dearly? Get better at expressing how you feel with these deep love quotes
Sometimes it’s difficult for you to find the right words, but these I love you quotes will help you find the perfect words for that special person in your life.
It is one of life’s most fulfilling experiences. The ability to have an affectionate and intimate connection with another person is one of the most important things there is in life.
There are many ways in which we express, or want to express, our love for another.
We have so many thoughts and emotions, but many of us struggle to put them into words.
But fear not! For I am here to help you find just the right words to let that special someone know the depth of your feelings for them.
Please read below for wise and beautiful deep love quotes, deep love sayings, and deep love proverbs from individuals, who not only understood the many meanings of love, but had some very eloquent ways of sharing what is in their hearts and minds.
The best inspirational deep love quotes to help you express how you feel
1.) “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” – Bill Wilson
2.) “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”— James Baldwin
3.) “You have found true love when you realize that you want to wake up beside your love every morning even when you have your differences.” – Unknown
4.) “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”— Lucille Ball
5.) “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
6.) “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.” – Unknown
7.) “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
8.) “You are nothing short of my everything.”
9.) “My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.”
I love you quotes for him or her
10.) “You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.” – Unknown
11.) “Love is a friendship set to music.”— Joseph Campbell
12.) “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
13.) “I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I’d be dreaming of you… but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren’t a dream.”
14.) “Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.”
15.) “We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.”— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
16.) “You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.” – Nicolas Sparks
17.) “Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.” – Unknown
Sweet deep love quotes from the heart
18.) “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.”— Blaise Pascal
19.) “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be.”
20.) “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
21.) “The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.”— Gilbert K. Chesterton
22.) “You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime.” – Unknown
23.) “I’ve fallen in love many times…always with you.” – Unknown
24.) “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.”— Lao Tzu
25.) “My heart is perfect because you are in it.”– Unknown
27.) “This morning I awoke and was reminded of the preciousness of life. I realized I should express my gratitude to those who are so very important to me. Thank you for all you have done and have a great day!” – Unknown
28.) “I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.” – Unknown
I love you quotes to express how you feel
29.) “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” — Julia Roberts
30.) “In this crazy world, full of change and chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain, one thing which does not change: my love for you.” – Unknown
31.) “Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.” – Unknown
32.) “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” — Plato
33.) “If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you.” – Unknown
34.) “I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.” – Unknown
35.) “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
36.) “This morning I awoke and was reminded of the preciousness of life. I realized I should express my gratitude to those who are so very important to me. Thank you for all you have done and have a great day!” – Unknown
37.) “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” — Oscar Wilde
Beautiful deep love quotes
38.) “I may not be your first date, kiss or love…but I want to be your last everything.” – Unknown
39.) “Thank you for going on this journey through life with me. There is nobody else who I would want by my side but you my angel.” – Unknown
40.) “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” — Khalil Gibran
41.) “I’ll never ask you to change for me because you are perfect just the way you are.” – Unknown
42.) “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” — Henry Miller
43.) “When I wake up in the morning, I am thinking of you. When I go to sleep at night, I am thinking of you. And all those hours in between, I think of us.” – Unknown
44.) “And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, “Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking all over for you.” – Unknown
45.) “Together with you is my favorite place to be.” – Unknown
46.) “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
47.) “I am very indecisive and always have trouble picking my favorite anything. But, without a doubt, you are my favorite everything.” – Unknown
48.) “I still fall in love with you every day!” – Unknown
49.) “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” — Dr. Seuss
50.) “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
Deep love quotes for him from the heart
51.) “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
52.) “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
53.) I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles whenever I am with you. I love you a lot. – Unknown
54.) I never could have accomplished what I have today without the love I feel from you! – Unknown
55.) “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.” – Pablo Neruda
I love you quotes straight from the heart
56.) “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe
57.) I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you. – Unknown
58.) If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Hermann Hesse
59.) I don’t want to lose you in my life. You are the stars in my sky and the sun to my world. You are the reason I survive.
60.) Here is my heart, accept it please because I am so clumsy and I am afraid I just might lose it.
61.) You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
62.) Who would have thought that I would fall for the most beautiful person in this world?
63.) “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
Deep love quotes for her
64.) “I love making you laugh because for those few seconds, I made you happy and seeing you happy, it makes me happy too.”
65.) It was the way you laughed, I knew I wanted that in my life. – R. M. Drake
66.) If I did anything right in my life, it was when I gave my heart to you.
67.) I will never be perfect for you, but I will always imperfectly try to be. – Atticus
68.) “I love you right up to the moon—and back.” – Sam McBratney
69.) “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
70.) “I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.” – Silver Linings Playbook
Beautiful deep love quotes that will bring you both closer
71.) I wish that you were here or I were there or we were together anywhere.
72.) “If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” – Boy Meets World
73.) Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got to be so damn lucky.
74.) “Sometimes I think,
I need a spare heart to feel
all the things I feel.” ― Sanober Khan
75.) “Love is supposed to be based on trust, and trust on love, it’s something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing what the other person will think.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
76.) “A truly sensual woman is the kind of woman only a man with a deep soul can intoxicate and satiate.” ― Lebo Grand
77.) Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away. – Elbert Hubbard
78.) What I write comes from a place of deep love, and a deep understanding of all kinds of otherness. – Jacqueline Woodson
79.) There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
80.) “Love understands love; it needs no talk.” – Francis Havergal
Deep love quotes and sayings
81.) “Love asks me no questions, and gives me endless support.” – William Shakespeare
82.) “The beautiful thing about love is that you just need to plant it once and nurture it and it shall bloom into blossoms that would cover the valleys.” – Hermann J. Steinherr
83.) “The beauty of your life is predicated on the richness of your sensuality.” ― Lebo Grand
84.) “One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love!” – Sophocles
85.) “I have no special gift. With deep love, I give what I have.” ― Debasish Mridha
86.) “You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
87.) “I knew why love was always described with eternity. A single minute stretched out for lifetimes.” ― Shannon A. Thompson
88.) “Love is breathing each other with all madness” ― Seema Gupta
89.) “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
90.) “Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.” – Lamartine
More deep love quotes to expressing your feelings
91.) “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” ― William Shakespeare
92.) “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” ― Jess C. Scott
93.) “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” ― Nicholas Sparks
94.) “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” ― Paulo Coelho
95.) “We love the things we love for what they are.” ― Robert Frost
96.) “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” ― Zelda Fitzgerald
97.) “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.”― Nicole Krauss
98.) “We loved with a love that was more than love.” ― Edgar Allen Poe
99.) “I have decided to stick to love…Hate is too great a burden to bear.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
100.) “Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.” ― Milan Kundera
101.) “You are, and always have been, my dream.”― Nicholas Sparks
102.) “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.”― Haruki Murakami
103.) “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.”― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
104.) “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.”― Ursula K. Le Guin
105.) “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.”― Joan Crawford
Which of these deep love quotes was your favorite?
Love is the most precious thing in the universe. Loving someone and having them love you back is the most important thing in life.
Hopefully, these sweet deep love quotes have provided you with some inspiration to express your feelings to the love of your life. Use them as a guide, or pick a favorite.
Follow us @gluseagh
Famous Quotes on Life, Love, and Success
Read Famous Quotes on Life, Love, and Success here.
Everyone needs a little inspiration from time to time.
Whether you’re going through a break up, you’ve just lost your job, or you simply woke up feeling a little insecure this morning—we’ve all had these days.
Feeding your mind inspiring quotes daily is a great practice to boost your positivist.
So here’s a list of famous quotes on life, love, and success from your favorite authors, philosophers, athletes, and celebrities:
More on Famous Quotes on Life, Love, and Success
Donald Trump Quotes That Make Sense
There’s been a lot of talk about Donald Trump and his views on certain issues concerning what’s wrong with America.
But the fact remains, Donald Trump is an incredibly successful businessman, and we can’t forget some of the wise words he’s said over the years. Even if the other half are completely ludicrous.
Check out these 25 inspirational Donald Trump quotes that actually make sense.
25 Donald Trump Quotes
1. “Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.” – Donald Trump
2. “You have to think anyway, so why not think big?” – Donald Trump
3. “Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.” – Donald Trump
4. “You know the funny thing, I don’t get along with rich people. I get along with the middle class and the poor people better than I get along with the rich people.” – Donald Trump
5. “In the end, you’re measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish.” – Donald Trump
6. “When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough.” – Donald Trump
7. “What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.” – Donald Trump
8. “Anyone who thinks my story is anywhere near over is sadly mistaken.” – Donald Trump
9. “Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you’re generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.” – Donald Trump
10th of 25 Donald Trump Quotes
10. “Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.” – Donald Trump
11 “If you’re interested in ‘balancing’ work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.” – Donald Trump
12. “The point is that you can’t be too greedy.” – Donald Trump
13. “I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s where the fun is.” – Donald Trump
14. “I have an attention span that’s as long as it has to be.” – Donald Trump
15. “Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.” – Donald Trump
16. “I wasn’t satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement.” – Donald Trump
17. “A lot of people don’t like to win. They actually don’t know how to win, and they don’t like to win because down deep inside they don’t want to win.” – Donald Trump
18. “I judge people based on their capability, honesty, and merit.” – Donald Trump
19. “You learn their honesty, you learn their competitiveness. You learn a lot about a person. It’s not that they have to sink the putt and there’s a great deal of talent involved – but you do learn about how competitive a person is on the golf course, and frankly, how honest.” – Donald Trump
20th of 25 Donald Trump Quotes
20. “I always want to think of myself as an underdog.” – Donald Trump
21. “I’m competitive, and I love to create challenges for myself. Maybe that’s not always a good thing. It can make life complicated.” – Donald Trump
22. “I’ve been making deals all my life.” – Donald Trump
23. “The way I run my business seems to be easier than the way I run my life.” – Donald Trump
24. “If you love what you do, if you love going to the office, if you really like it – not just say it, but really like it – it keeps you young and energized. I really love what I do.” – Donald Trump
25. “In real life, if I were firing you, I’d tell you what a great job you did, how fantastic you are, and how you can do better someplace else. If somebody steals, that’s different, but generally speaking, you want to let them down as lightly as possible. It’s not a very pleasant thing. I don’t like firing people.” – Donald Trump
Powerful Bill Gates Quotes On Becoming Wealthy
it’s been said that if Bill Gates were to drop a $50 note on the floor, by the time he picked it up he would have made more than the note’s worth
We’ve been publishing a lot of quote articles this week, so to keep things rolling, here’s our collection of 28 powerful Bill Gates quotes, not just on becoming wealthy, but being successful and having a successful business.
28 Powerful Bill Gates Quotes
1. “If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.” – Bill Gates
2. “To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.” – Bill Gates
3. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
4. “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” – Bill Gates
5. “Life is not fair – get used to it!” – Bill Gates
6. “We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.” – Bill Gates
7. “I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.” – Bill Gates
8. “In three years, every product my company makes will be obsolete. The only question is whether we will make them obsolete or somebody else will.” – Bill Gates
9. “Our success has really been based on partnerships from the very beginning.” – Bill Gates
10th of 28 Bill Gates Quotes
10. “The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.” – Bill Gates
11. “Patience is a key element of success.” – Bill Gates
12. “People always fear change. People feared electricity when it was invented, didn’t they?” – Bill Gates
13. “In this business, by the time you realize you’re in trouble, it’s too late to save yourself. Unless you’re running scared all the time, you’re gone.” – Bill Gates
14. “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates
15. “It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” – Bill Gates
16. “If I’d had some set idea of a finish line, don’t you think I would have crossed it years ago?” – Bill Gates
17. “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” – Bill Gates
18. “Capitalism is this wonderful thing that motivates people, it causes wonderful inventions to be done. But in this area of diseases of the world at large, it’s really let us down.” – Bill Gates
19. “Before you were born, your parents weren’t as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you are. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent’s generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.” – Bill Gates
20th of 28 Bill Gates Quotes
20. “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.”– Bill Gates
21. “You will NOT make $60,000 a year right out of high school. You won’t be a vice-president with a car phone until you earn both.” – Bill Gates
22. “The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.” – Bill Gates
23. “If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.” – Bill Gates
24. “If you mess up, it’s not your parents’ fault, so don’t whine about your mistakes, learn from them.” – Bill Gates
25. “Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life HAS NOT. In some schools they have abolished failing grades and they’ll give you as MANY TIMES as you want to get the right answer. This doesn’t bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life.” – Bill Gates
26. “Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one.” – Bill Gates
27. “I realized about 10 years ago that my wealth has to go back to society. A fortune, the size of which is hard to imagine, is best not passed on to one’s children. It’s not constructive for them.” – Bill Gates
28. “Of my mental cycles, I devote maybe 10% to business thinking. Business isn’t that complicated. I wouldn’t want that on my business card.” – Bill Gates
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. reproducing any content on this site without explicit permission is strictly prohibited.