Davido Net Worth and Biography
Table of Contents
Davido net worth 2021: David Adedeji Adeleke better known by his stage name Davido, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and record producer. Born in Atlanta and raised in Lagos, Davido made his music debut as a member of the music group KB International. The star is worth 2021 is $40 million, find out how he makes and spends his money here.
Davido rose to fame in 2011 with the release of “Dami Duro”,. since then he has released many hits songs that did not only feature in Africa, but the world as a whole. Davido net worth 2020 include income from his music and endorsement deals as well.
DAVIDO EARLY LIFE
Davido was born on November 21, 1992, to Adedeji and Vero Adeleke in Atlanta, Georgia. His father is a Nigerian business magnate and his late mother was a university lecturer. He attended the British International School in Lagos.
Davido is the youngest of five siblings and his father’s second-born son. Davido bought musical equipment while at Oakwood and started making beats.
He also worked with his cousins B-Red and Sina Rambo to form the music act KB International. Davido dropped out of Oakwood University to pursue music full-time and relocated to London, where he worked on his vocals.
After returning to Nigeria in 2011, Davido paused his music career and agreed to honor his father by enrolling at Babcock University. In July 2015, he graduated from Babcock with a degree in music after his father paid the university to start a music department for an inaugural class of one student.
Davido studied business administration at Oakwood University prior to relocating to Nigeria. Davido’s interest in music started during his time at Oakwood University.
He bought musical equipment and started making beats, in addition to recording vocal references.He dropped out of Oakwood University when he started getting bad grades and relocated to London, where he focused more of his energy towards vocals as opposed to production.
When Davido returned to Nigeria in 2011, his music career was sidelined after he agreed to honor his father by enrolling at Babcock University. In July 2015, Davido earned a music degree from Babcock after his father paid the university to start a music department for an inaugural class of one.
Davido net worth 2021 Forbes
Davido net worth 2021 in dollars is estimated at $40 million. To add, he has a YouTube channel that attracts over 10 million views. His musical career is his primary source of income; but like other famous individuals, Adeleke has additional sources of revenues.
Studio albums and EPs
- Omo Baba Olowo (2012)
- Son of Mercy (2016)
- A Good Time (2019)
- A Better Time (2020)
Endorsement projects like the 30 million Naira MTN and 50 million Naira Close Up deals are among some of such ventures contributing to the net worth of Davido. Guinness Nigeria signed Davido for an endorsement deal
READ WIZKID NET WORTH
How Much Does Davido Charge Per Show? You might wonder how much this Nigerian artist charges to perform at various shows. Annually, the singer can perform at 40-50 shows globally
Why is Davido called Obo?
Davido clearly stated that he doesn’t want to the title and he would rather stick to his nickname, ‘OBO‘ (Omo Baba Olowo which means Son of a Rich Man).
Who is Richer between Wizkid and Davido ?
Per our sources, Wizkid currently has a net worth of $30 million and Davido has $40 million which means Davido is the richest between the two superstars.
Davido has three Children. He is engaged to the mother of his third child.
Studio albums and EPs
Omo Baba Olowo (2012)
Son of Mercy (2016)
A Good Time (2019)
A Better Time (2020)
View this post on Instagram
Davido is one of the best and most marketed African artists. He has an eye-catchy garage with some notable car brands. Among them includes;
2021 Range Rover worth between $92,000 – $211,000
2019 Rolls Royce Cullinan worth an estimated $450,000.
2018 Bentley Bentyga worth between $195,000 – $239,000
View this post on Instagram
2017 Range Rover Sport worth between $61,800 to about $105,500
Porche 911 Carrera
Mercedes Benz G-Wagon
Hyundai Land Cruiser
Range Rover sport
2013 Hyundai Sonata
Chevrolet Camaro, among others
Davido Houses and Mansions
Davido owns a real estate company worth billions of naira, he also has a mansion worth $1,5 million in Banana Islands, home to some of the high profile celebrities and billionaires in Nigeria. He also owns a house in Atlanta, USA
Davido Net Worth Summary
|Net Worth||$40 million|
|Source of wealth||singer, songwriter, and record producer.|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 1992|
|Place of Birth||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Birth given name||David Adedeji Adeleke|
|Also known as||OBO|
|Record label||Sony, RCA, DMW|
|Number of children||3|
Davido Net Worth
Top 40 Powerful Leo Tolstoy Quotes about Love, Nature
Leo Tolstoy Quotes: One of the greatest writers in history, Leo Tolstoy was a Russian writer who wrote different books that centered on Trilogy such as “Childhood”, “Boyhood and “Youth”.
Born as Count Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy in the 1820s, Leo Tolstoy will always be remembered for his two famous novels, War & Peace and Anna Karenina.
For a man filled with so much wisdom, the compilation of Leo Tolstoy quotes that will inspire you and reshape your thinking on some aspect of life.
Powerful Leo Tolstoy Quotes You Should Never Forget
- “The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “I think… if it is true that there are as many minds as there are heads, then there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly. It is the one thing we are interested in here.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “A man is like a fraction whose numerator is what he is and whose denominator is what he thinks of himself. The larger the denominator the smaller the fraction.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “If, then, I were asked for the most important advice I could give, that which I considered to be the most useful to the men of our century, I should simply say: in the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Only people who are capable of loving strongly can also suffer great sorrow, but this same necessity of loving serves to counteract their grief and heals them.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “The only thing that we know is that we know nothing and that is the highest flight of human wisdom.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good, and who are not accustomed to have it done to them; then work which one hopes may be of some use; then rest, nature, books, music, love for one’s neighbor — such is my idea of happiness.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “True life is lived when tiny changes occur.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “Without knowing what I am and why I am here, life is impossible.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “And all people live, Not by reason of any care they have for themselves, But by the love for them that is in other people.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking…” – Leo Tolstoy
- “In the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Life could be limitless joy, if we would only take it for what it is, in the way it is given to us.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Our body is a machine for living. It is organized for that, it is its nature. Let life go on in it unhindered and let it defend itself.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Some mathematician said: ‘Pleasure lies not in discovering truth, but in seeking it.’” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Anything is better than lies and deceit!” – Leo Tolstoy
- “A truly wise man is always joyful.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Is it really possible to tell someone else what one feels?” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “If there existed no external means for dimming their consciences, one-half of the men would at once shoot themselves, because to live contrary to one’s reason is a most intolerable state, and all men of our time are in such a state.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Pay bad people with your goodness; fight their hatred with you kindness. Even if you do not achieve victory over other people, you will conquer yourself.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Is it really possible to tell someone else what one feels?” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Spring is the time of plans and projects.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “Nothing is so necessary for a young man as the company of intelligent women.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “We can know only that we know nothing. And that is the highest degree of human wisdom.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “All happy families resemble one another; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Joy can only be real if people look upon their life as a service and have a definite object in life outside themselves and their personal happiness.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between Man and Nature shall not be broken.” – Leo Tolstoy.
- “Rummaging in our souls, we often dig up something that ought to have lain there unnoticed.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “There is something in the human spirit that will survive and prevail, there is a tiny and brilliant light burning in the heart of man that will not go out no matter how dark the world becomes.” – Leo Tolstoy
Thanks for reading about Leo Tolstoy Quotes, leave your reply in the comments below,
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. Dont waste your time copying because you would eventually remove it.