we bring to you Countries With The World’s Most Beautiful Women
Ranked by total number of combined Miss Universe and Miss World beauty contest winners is the criteria used to select the Countries With The World’s Most Beautiful Women
Since beauty is said to be in the eye of the beholder, and considering that beauty certainly comes from all parts of the world, it can be difficult to assert that one nation’s females’ relative beauties are greater than that of another nation. However, we have made the best attempt possible to rank such physical characteristics by means of ranking countries by the sum of their title-holders in two of the world’s most competitive international beauty pageants. Namely, these are Miss World and Miss Universe.
Countries With The World’s Most Beautiful Women
6. United Kingdom (5 Miss World Winners)
In terms of beautiful women, the United Kingdom ranks sixth in the world, gifting the world the opportunity to appreciate the stunning beauties of 5 ladies who went on to win the title of Miss World for their country. Rosemarie Frankland became the first British woman, and the seventh European one, to win the title of Miss World in 1961. Ann Sidney, Lesley Langley, and Helen Morgan also won the Miss World titles for United Kingdom in 1964, 1974, and 1983, respectively. The most recent Miss World winner from the United Kingdom was Sarah-Jane Hutt, who achieved the title in the year 1983.
5. Sweden (3 Miss World, 3 Miss Universe)
Swedish women are often seen as both beautiful and independent, and have managed to woo the world with their charms for ages. Sweden can thus boast of producing 3 Miss World and 3 Miss Universe winners. Hillevi Rombin Schine was the first Miss Universe winner representing Sweden, and the one who won the title in 1955, becoming the fourth Miss Universe winner in the world. Sadly, in 1996, she became the first Miss Universe to pass away, doing so amidst a plane crash in 1996. Margareta Arvidsson and Yvonne Ryding were the other two Miss Universe winners from Sweden, and they won the title in the years 1966 and 1984, respectively. In 1951, Kiki Håkansson became the first beauty queen to win the Miss World title for Sweden. Her crowning was surrounded by controversy when she wore a bikini during the ceremony, which was ridiculed by the Pope as well as some others in religiously conservative countries. The Swedish beauties May Louise Flodin and Mary Ann Catrin Stävin won the Miss World title for themselves in the years 1952 and 1977, respectively.
4. Puerto Rico (5 Miss Universe, 1 Miss World)
The spectacular Caribbean island of Puerto Rico has produced equally spectacular ladies, and several have won universal appreciation for their incredible beauty. 5 Miss Universe and 1 Miss World winner have hailed from this country. Wilnelia Merced, a model, was the first, and only, Puerto Rican to win the Miss World title, doing so in 1975. The first Puerto Rican lady to grab the much coveted Miss Universe title was Marisol Malaret, who was crowned Miss Universe in 1970. In 1985, Deborah Carthy-Deu, and in 1993, Dayanara Yari Torres Delgado, also won the Miss Universe titles from Puerto Rico. Delgado, a multi-talented model, actor, singer, and writer, acted as an ambassador for UNICEF and established the Dayanara Torres Foundation, funding the education of underprivileged children in her home country. The last two Puerto Rican ladies to win the Miss Universe title were Denisse Maria Quiñones August, who was crowned Miss Universe in 2001, and Zuleyka Jerris Rivera Mendoza, who became Miss Universe 2006.
3. India (5 Miss World, 2 Miss Universe)
Since ages of long ago, Indian women have been revered and loved for their elegant beauty and radiant looks. The definition of Indian beauty is associated with dynamism, with the mind-boggling ethnic diversity of India reflected in the distinctive appearances of the country’s beautiful ladies. Indian women have thus always managed to perform exceedingly well in international beauty contests, and India has produced 5 Miss World and 2 Miss Universe winners over the years. Reita Faria became the first Indian woman to be crowned Miss World in 1966. After winning the crown, instead of following the usual course of acting in films and continuing her modelling career, she went on to complete her medical studies and became the first Miss World winner to qualify as a doctor. In 1994, Aishwarya Rai was the next Miss World winner from India, and her stunning looks and elegant personality soon made her a world famous lady. She became a superstar in India by acting in a lead position in a large number of Bollywood films, and she also participated in charities and also became a member of the jury at the Cannes Film Festival. Diana Hayden, Yukta Mookhey, and Priyanka Chopra also won Miss World titles for India, doing so in the years 1997, 1999, and 2000, respectively. Priyanka Chopra is presently one of the leading ladies of Indian cinema and enjoys huge stardom in the country. Sushmita Sen, in 1994, and Lara Dutta, in 2000, won the Miss Universe titles for India. Both are currently highly successful Bollywood actors with huge fan followings of their own.
2. United States (8 Miss Universe, 3 Miss World)
The United States of America appears to have an abundance of beautiful women, becoming the second country in the world in terms of hosting the world’s most beautiful women. Marjorie Wallace was the first U.S. lady to win the Miss World beauty pageant in 1973. However, soon after winning, she started dating a string of famous celebrities, and 104 days later was stripped off her title for failing to comply with the Miss World duties. Gina Tolleson and Alexandria Mills also won the Miss World titles for the USA in 1990 and 2010, respectively. The United States has also made a major impact in the Miss Universe beauty contest, where 8 glamorous ladies from the country have emerged victorious as Miss Universes since 1954. In 1954, Miriam Stevenson was the first Miss Universe winner hailing from the USA. Carol Morris, in 1956, Linda Bement, in 1960, Sylvia Hitchcock, in 1967, Shawn Weatherly, in 1980, Brook Lee, in 1997, and Olivia Culpo, in 2012, were the other seven Miss Universe winners to come from and represent the USA.
1. Venezuela (7 Miss Universe, 6 Miss World)
Latino women appear to have among them some of the most beautiful women in the world, as revealed by the statistics exhibiting Venezuela as the highest ranking country in the world in terms of the number of Miss World and Miss Universe winners hailing from this country. A staggering number of 7 Miss Universe winners and 6 Miss World winners have been from the South American nation of Venezuela. Maritza Sayalero became the first Venezuelan beauty to win the Miss Universe title in 1979. Her victory brought an immense joy to her countrymen, and thereafter many parents in Venezuela even named their daughters Martiza after her own name. The other Miss Universe winners from Venezuela were Irene Sáez (1981), Bárbara Palacios (1986), Alicia Machado (1996), Dayana Mendoza (2008), Stefanía Fernández (2009), and Gabriela Isler (2013). 1955 marked an important year in Venezuela, as this was when the country got its first Miss World winner, Susana Duijm. Pilin Leon, Astrid Carolina Herrera, Ninibeth Leal, Jacqueline Aguilera, and Ivian Sarcos are the other Venezuelan beauties to win the Miss World titles, doing so in the years 1981, 1984, 1991, 1995, and 2011, respectively. Now you know the Countries With The World’s Most Beautiful Women
How to Safe Guard your Home from Coronavirus
Read How to protect your home from Coronavirus here
Life under coronavirus means staying home as much as possible — but you’ll likely need to make a trip to the grocery store or pharmacy at some point.
With the help of physicians and infectious disease experts, we built a tip sheet to make sure you don’t bring the virus back with you.
Note: Recommendations for COVID-19 may change as officials learn more, so monitor your local health department and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for updates.
Make a game plan
- Designate one person to be your errand-runner to limit your outside exposures
- Set up a disinfecting station — an area outside your home or in a room with low foot traffic where you can disinfect packaged food
When you’re out
- Avoid coming within less than six feet of others
- Wipe handles on carts or baskets while shopping
- Some states mandate you wear a mask when you go into a business. Also, wash your hands frequently while you’re out and avoid touching your face
When you get back
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Disinfect takeout boxes and packaged foods at your disinfecting station
- Thoroughly wash produce before putting it in your kitchen
- Disinfect everything you touch — doorknobs, light switches, keys, phone, keyboards, remotes, etc.
- Use EPA-approved disinfectants (these include Clorox Disinfecting Wipes and certain Lysol sprays) and leave surfaces wet for 3-5 minutes
- Ask workers to drop deliveries off on your doorstep or in an area of your complex
- If they need you to come to the door, keep six feet of distance
- Pay and tip online when possible
- After you pick up mail from your mailbox, wash your hands
- Wash clothes, towels and linens regularly on the warmest setting
- Disinfect your laundry hamper, too, or place a removable liner inside it
- Don’t shake dirty laundry to avoid dispersing the virus in the air
- You shouldn’t allow guests over right now
- If you need to house a family member or friend, avoid shared living spaces as much as you can
- If they need to enter shared living spaces, ask them to keep six feet of distance
If someone in your house gets sick
- First, consult your doctor
- Isolate them in another room and ask them to use a separate restroom
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces every day
- Avoid sharing items with them
- Wear gloves when washing their laundry
- Continue to wash your hands frequently
- Ask them to wear a face mask if they have one
How to protect your home from Coronavirus
Supplies you’ll need
- EPA-approved disinfectants
- If you don’t have disinfectants, make a bleach solution: Mix four teaspoons bleach per quart of water
- Or Use a 70% alcohol solution
- Laundry detergent
- Trash bags
- Prescription medicines (you can mail order these)
- Canned foods — fruits, veggies, beans
- Dry goods — breads, pastas, nut butters
- Frozen foods — meats, veggies, fruits
- Supervise your pet in your backyard
- It’s OK to play with them outside — just keep your distance from other humans
- If you’re sick, ask someone you live with to take care of them while you recover
- If you must care for them while you’re sick, wash your hands frequently
— World Health Organization (WHO) (@WHO) April 22, 2020
How to Download from Facebook
Learn how to download from Facebook in this post
Have you ever seen a video on Facebook you wanted to download it to your device? well if your answer is YES then this post will show you how…
There are several ways of downloading videos from facebok but on this post we will be dealing with two easiest ways to do that.
How to Download From Facebook using FBDOWN.NET
On your Facebook feed or timeline ‘Right Click’ on any video then ‘Copy Video URL at current time’. See screenshot below.
How to Downlaod From Facebook
Go to FBDOWN.net. Then paste the URL and Click ‘Download’, like the screenshot below
How to Download From Facebook
Click on “Download normal quality video” or “Download HD video” (if available) to start downloading the video.
Note 1: If the video starts playing instead of downloading, then on Step 3 Right Click the link and “Save as…” to download the video.
How To Download From Facebook Using Savefrom.net
1.Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your News Feed page if you’re logged in.
- If you aren’t logged in, enter your email address and password in the top-right corner of the page and click Log in.
2.Go to the video that you want to download. Either scroll through your News Feed until you find the video, or enter the name of the person who posted the video into the search bar at the top of the page and go to their account to look for the video.
- If you see a lock or a two-person silhouette instead of a globe, you cannot download the video.
How to Downlaod From Facebook
4. Right-click the video. Once you arrive at the video, press your mouse’s right button on it to prompt a drop-down menu. You may have to right-click the video a few times before the drop-down menu will appear.
- On a Mac, you can also hold Ctrl and click the video.
- If your mouse doesn’t have a right-click button, click the right side of the mouse, or use two fingers to click the mouse.
- If your computer uses a trackpad instead of a mouse, use two fingers to tap the trackpad or press the bottom-right side of the trackpad.
How to Download From Facebook
5. Click Show video URL. It’s at the bottom of the drop-down menu. Clicking it prompts a small pop-up box with the Facebook video’s link in it.
6. copy the Facebook link. Click the link in the pop-up box to select it, then press Ctrl+C (Windows) or ⌘ Command+C (Mac). Doing so will copy the link.
- You can also right-click the link and then click Copy in the resulting drop-down menu.
7. Open the SaveFrom website. Go to https://en.savefrom.net/ in your browser. SaveFrom is a website that allows you to download videos from Facebook by inputting links.
8. Paste in the Facebook video’s link. Click the “Just insert a link” text box at the top of the page, then press Ctrl+V (Windows) or ⌘ Command+V (Mac). After a moment, the video’s preview icon will appear below the text field.
- You can also right-click the text field and click Paste in the drop-down menu.
How to Download From Facebook
9. Click Download. This green button is below the video’s preview window. Doing so will immediately prompt the video to download into your computer’s default “Downloads” folder, though you may have to confirm the download or select a save location depending on your browser’s settings.
- SaveFrom will automatically assign the highest possible quality to your video, but if you want to lower the video’s quality, click ∨ to the right of the “MP4 HD” text and then select a different option (e.g., MP4 SD).
How to Download From Youtube
How to Download From YouTube
Learn how to download from YouTube in this post.
Downloading videos from YouTube is not as simple as one may think. Youtube does not allow direct downloading content from youtube. This is because videos uploaded to youtube are copy write content of other people. However, it is not impossible to download from youtube.
There two ways of downloading from youtube.
- Downloading content through Youtube app
The only legally allowed way to download from youtube is through the youtube app.
When you download YouTube videos using this method, you can watch them without an internet connection, which is ideal for keeping yourself entertained on planes, trains, and trips to places without reliable mobile internet access.
Downloading YouTube videos using this way is also great if you have a mobile plan with a limited data allowance. You can download them to your phone using your home Wi-Fi, and watch them on the move without risking going over your data allocation.
How to Download Videos through Youtube app
- First you need to install the youtube app on you device; Mobile phone, laptop or Tablet.
2. Open the youtube app on your device
3. Search for the video you want to download.
4. Click to play the video
5. under the right lower corner of the video, click download(for mobile and tablet) or Save (for Laptop)
6. Wait for your video to download. You can find downloaded videos Library in the menu
How to Download From Youtube Using 4 K video Downloader
To download YouTube videos to a Windows PC,
- start by downloading and installing 4K Video Downloader. This software is completely free, and can download whole playlists, as well as 360-degree and 3D videos. When it’s done, check the box marked ‘Launch’ and click ‘Finish’.
Copy and paste the video URL. Open your web browser, find the video you want to download from YouTube and copy its URL from the address bar. Then return to 4K Video Downloader and click the green ‘Paste Link’ button at the top left.
Choose the quality and format. 4K Video Downloader will allow you to download whole YouTube videos, or just rip the audio. Choose your preferred selection using the drop-down menu on the left, then choose a format using the menu on the right. We prefer MP4 for our videos, because it gives a good balance of quality and file size – and will play on basically every device.
- Download the video. The YouTube video will now be downloaded for you. If there are other videos in the creator’s channel, 4K Video Downloader will ask whether you want to download those as well. It can download up to 24 videos at once.
How to Download From Youtuebe Using Keepvid
Keepvid is one of the most popular names to download YouTube videos. Interestingly, there are plenty of YouTube Video Downloader sites and tools. And there are multiple keepvid websites, including…
Let’s see how you can download video from YouTube using keepvid
Step 1: Go to the website https://keepvid.ch/
Step 2: Copy the link of the video or from YouTube and paste.
Step 3: It will analyze the URL and then provide options to choose from video resolutions.
Step 4: Click on the desired format download link and its done.
You can save the video and watch that anytime without internet.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP1 year ago
companies of Dr papa Kwesi Nduom
NET WORTH8 months ago
Richest Actors in the World 2020
NET WORTH8 months ago
Richest Man in Ghana 2020 Forbes
NET WORTH4 months ago
Richest Man in Zambia
NET WORTH4 months ago
Best Rappers in the World
ENTREPRENEURSHIP4 months ago
Top 50 Richest People in Zimbabwe
NET WORTH8 months ago
Richest Presidents in Africa 2020
ENTREPRENEURSHIP1 year ago
Top 10 Richest Men in Africa 2020 Forbes