Mark Zuckerberg is the founder of Facebook and worth billions of dollars!
Facebook is the number 1 social media platform in the world right now, and to think Zuckerberg is a college drop-out. When it comes to entrepreneurship, there’s a lot that can be learnt from Zuckerberg.
He’s also recently been slowly rising to the top of the list of richest people in the world. Zuckerberg’s not there yet, but he’s gaining on the likes of Warren Buffett and Bill Gates!
Here’s our collection of the best Mark Zuckerberg quotes:
Best Mark Zuckerberg Quotes
1. “I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.” – Mark Zuckerberg
2. “Give everyone the power to share anything with anyone.” – Mark Zuckerberg
3. “In terms of doing work and in terms of learning and evolving as a person, you just grow more when you get more people’s perspectives… I really try and live the mission of the company and… keep everything else in my life extremely simple.” – Mark Zuckerberg
4. “Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted friend.” – Mark Zuckerberg
5. “By giving people the power to share, we’re making the world more transparent.” – Mark Zuckerberg
6. “All of my friends who have younger siblings who are going to college or high school – my number one piece of advice is: You should learn how to program.” – Mark Zuckerberg
7. “Facebook was not originally created to be a company. It was built to accomplish a social mission – to make the world more open and connected.” – Mark Zuckerberg
8. “Instead of building walls, we can help build bridges.” – Mark Zuckerberg
9. “Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.” – Mark Zuckerberg
10. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
11. “The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?’” – Mark Zuckerberg
12. “Find that thing you are super passionate about.” – Mark Zuckerberg
13. “So many businesses get worried about looking like they might make a mistake, they become afraid to take any risk. Companies are set up so that people judge each other on failure.” – Mark Zuckerberg
14. “Advertising works most effectively when it’s in line with what people are already trying to do.” – Mark Zuckerberg
15. “Simply put: we don’t build services to make money; we make money to build better services.” – Mark Zuckerberg
16. “Helping a billion people connect is amazing, humbling and by far the thing I am most proud of in my life.” – Mark Zuckerberg
Nonsense, anything you say..
I disagree… Relationship is more about understanding each other and compromising at times to make odr feel good. also, 1 has to be adjustable and same goes for odr person too. No ego should in between coz it destroys everything. Love shud reside
— Hemant Negi (@HemantNegi007) June 23, 2019
17. “Building a mission and building a business go hand-in-hand.” – Mark Zuckerberg
18. “We don’t build services to make money, we make money to build better services.” – Mark Zuckerberg
19. “People think innovation is just having a good idea but a lot of it is just moving quickly and trying a lot of things.” – Mark Zuckerberg
20. “I’m here to build something for the long-term. Anything else is a distraction.” – Mark Zuckerberg
Top business skills to learn from poker
Poker is incredibly popular across the globe, with (according to World Poker Tour) more than 100 million online poker players. There are many millions more that play in land-based casinos, and the same number again that play it informally with friends and family.
Poker has been popular for centuries, as it is easy to learn, yet difficult to master. There are different variations of the game, and it has expanded to include tournaments, casual games, and high rollers tables, providing something for everyone. 888 Poker provides a vast range of options for players of all abilities and budgets.
Playing poker requires a number of skills, many of which can be beneficial in other areas of life, in particular business and entrepreneurship. Players must be self-aware, mentally strong, and resilient, entrepreneurs must be able to analyze incomplete information, read others, and take on new information quickly.
- Ability to learn quickly
When learning the game, players need to take on a great deal of information very quickly. They need to do some basic research on the rules, the different winning hands, and the probability of getting these hands. They also need to practice, practice, practice before heading out into the real world, and will often practice the game with friends, all striving to improve their own game.
In business, it is important to be able to take on new information and adapt to new situations. As in poker, to be successful in business individuals need to be adaptable and knowledgeable.
- Decision making
As well as being able to take on new (and changing) information, poker players need to be able to make decisions. Be it raising, calling, or folding, knowing what the appropriate action to take and when to take it is key to success at the table. In business, it is not dissimilar: knowing when to move forward, when to challenge, when to invest, and when to quit, are very important skills for any entrepreneur.
- Extrapolating from incomplete data
In poker, players will know what cards they hold and the communal cards but won’t know what their opponents are holding. They will be able to make deductions based on the information in front of them, and the behaviour of their opponents. Players won’t be able to have 100% of the information to be able to make their decisions and have to hope that their powers of deduction will lead to success.
In the world of business, if individuals waited until they had all the information it would be too late to take actions. They will need to get as much information as possible from different sources and make a decision balancing the level or risk. Resume provides a guide on crucial decision making for career development.
- Money management
When playing poker players shouldn’t gamble more than they can afford to lose; they should stick within their limits and play wisely to build up their pot of winnings. In business, it is similar. Entrepreneurs should ensure that their money is managed and invested appropriately. The higher the pay out, the higher the risk, and whilst sometimes in business it pays off to be risky, there needs to be a balance to ensure the business will survive. Fiscal mismanagement is one of the biggest reasons that new businesses fail.
- Mental acuity
When playing poker, players have to not only look at their cards and the communal cards, but identify how their opponents are playing, checking to see if they have any tells. It is vital to analyze the chances of winning, considering a number of different variables. Entrepreneurs have to analyze market conditions, their competitors, and be able to collect and interpret data accordingly.
Alongside mental acuity is mental strength: in poker, players can have periods where they win every hand, or lose every and, and it is important to know when to stop and when to change approach. In business, entrepreneurs need to know how to manage the ups and downs that inevitably come with being in business.
The top poker players are driven by a love of the game, not money. By being passionate about poker they learn the ins and outs of the game, learn about the psychology behind it, learn the tricks of the trade and invest in bettering themselves every step of the way. Money is a secondary consideration; apart from some of the top players in the world, there are easier and more dependable ways to make money.
Entrepreneurs should always be aware of the financial potential of their endeavours, but the success of the business will depend on the passion and dedication of its people. Yopreneur explains how entrepreneurs should be passionate and focus on doing what they love. Entrepreneurs should start out wanting to create something and enjoy the journey.
- Learning to fail
Even the most talented and experience poker players can fail. They can make a silly mistake that costs them the game, be trumped by a better player, or simply run out of luck. All players will lose some of the time; winning more than losing is a definite perk, but by no means guaranteed, especially when a player is starting out.
Estimates indicate that over 85% of start-ups fail, and it is important for entrepreneurs to remain resilient, pick themselves back up, and get back on the horse. They can learn from their mistakes and do better the next time.
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. Dont waste your time copying because you would eventually remove it.