Read through our best inspiring quotes about life
Words have the power to motivate you and focus your mind on living intentionally. It’s important to choose your words carefully. Without moments of quiet and clarity, it’s easy to go a full day without hearing your inner voice. But this is one of the most important things you can do for your mental health. Finding a space for mindfulness helps us both in challenging times and moments of celebration. It allows our mind to come back to who we really are, where we are, and how we are doing. Inspirational words of encouragement have a powerful effect on the mind.
We’ve put together a list of best inspiring quotes about life to help you focus your mind and quiet your default-mode network. We suggest reading through the whole list and picking out the ones that really resonate with you.
- He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- “You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose.”
- “Here I am . . . wanting to accomplish something and completely forgetting it must all end—that there is such a thing as death.”
- “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.”
—Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution.”
—David Joseph Schwartz
- “Believing in yourself is not for you; it’s for every person who has touched your life in a significant way and for every person your life will touch the same way five minutes from now, or five centuries from now.”
- “I don’t run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run towards it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your foot.”
- “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.”
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
- “Failures are made only by those who fail to dare, not by those who dare to fail.”
—Lester B. Pearson
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.”
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. Dont waste your time copying because you would eventually remove it.