Benjamin Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi I net worth. He happens to be among the top ten richest traditional rulers in Nigeria. He is the Dein Agbor of Delta State and has various degrees in different fields of discipline and has also served as the Chancellor of Ilorin University.
What is more remarkable about Benjamin Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi I is that he is the only traditional ruler in history that received the mantle of leadership at a very tender age of 2. He is currently in Guinness book of records as the youngest traditional ruler in history. This article bring you exciting facts about the biography and net worth of the unique ruler who currently reigns as the Dein Agbor of Delta State, Benjamin Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi I.
Benjamin Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi I Background
Benjamin Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi was born on the 29th of June 1977 in Agbor, Bendel State, which is now part of Delta State. His parents are Obi Ikenchukwu I and Queen Grace Ikenchukwu who was fondly called nee Isedeh. Five months after his birth, Keagborekuzi’s mother died in a car crash. Two years after his mother’s death, his father Obi Ikenchukwu also died, by then Keagborekuzi which means “what is Agbor saying again?”, was enthroned as the Dein of Agbor kingdom.
Considering the fact that he was still a toddler when he ascended the throne, Benjamin Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi I was sent abroad to school and further learn the ways of the white men. While he was away, the affairs of the kingdom was overseen by a Regent until the return of Keagborekuzi. In 2001, Keagborekuzi returned to take over is mantle of leadership after being away for more than two decades. His 42nd birthday was epic, as it was celebrated in grand style.
Benjamin Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi I was a very wise and compassionate ruler whose rulers hip recorded immense success and resulted in many positivity in the kingdom. His Reign saw the resolution of a long lasting clash that existed between the Agbor-Obi Youth Movement and the Police in 2003. In February 2020, he together with other traditional rulers, restricted the activities of herds men totally banning them from their normal activities as it resulted in various attacks and bloodshed by the same herds men.
In March 2020, Benjamin Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi I of Agbor Kingdom told Daily Times Nigeria that his empire would partner with the NAPTIP to end human trafficking in his era. .
Benjamin Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi I Achievements
Being a wealth of knowledge, the Dein of Agbor Kingdom, Benjamin Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi I has in his closet, many degrees and certificates which he obtained from Various higher institutions in the UK where he spent the early part of his life. Following his return to his fatherland, he was appointed the Chancellor of the University of Ilorin,thereby become the youngest Chancellor of the University. Indeed you would be fair to call him the history maker.
Benjamin Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi I Net Worth
Even though he is not the richest, but his achievements since ascending the throne of his forefathers and succeeding his father at an early age as the Dein of Agbor Kingdom, Benjamin Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi I is the most unique and stand out traditional ruler in Nigeria with the net worth of $10 million.
Top 40 Powerful Leo Tolstoy Quotes about Love, Nature
Leo Tolstoy Quotes: One of the greatest writers in history, Leo Tolstoy was a Russian writer who wrote different books that centered on Trilogy such as “Childhood”, “Boyhood and “Youth”.
Born as Count Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy in the 1820s, Leo Tolstoy will always be remembered for his two famous novels, War & Peace and Anna Karenina.
For a man filled with so much wisdom, the compilation of Leo Tolstoy quotes that will inspire you and reshape your thinking on some aspect of life.
Powerful Leo Tolstoy Quotes You Should Never Forget
- “The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “I think… if it is true that there are as many minds as there are heads, then there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly. It is the one thing we are interested in here.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “A man is like a fraction whose numerator is what he is and whose denominator is what he thinks of himself. The larger the denominator the smaller the fraction.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “If, then, I were asked for the most important advice I could give, that which I considered to be the most useful to the men of our century, I should simply say: in the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Only people who are capable of loving strongly can also suffer great sorrow, but this same necessity of loving serves to counteract their grief and heals them.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “The only thing that we know is that we know nothing and that is the highest flight of human wisdom.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good, and who are not accustomed to have it done to them; then work which one hopes may be of some use; then rest, nature, books, music, love for one’s neighbor — such is my idea of happiness.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “True life is lived when tiny changes occur.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “Without knowing what I am and why I am here, life is impossible.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “And all people live, Not by reason of any care they have for themselves, But by the love for them that is in other people.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking…” – Leo Tolstoy
- “In the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Life could be limitless joy, if we would only take it for what it is, in the way it is given to us.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Our body is a machine for living. It is organized for that, it is its nature. Let life go on in it unhindered and let it defend itself.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Some mathematician said: ‘Pleasure lies not in discovering truth, but in seeking it.’” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Anything is better than lies and deceit!” – Leo Tolstoy
- “A truly wise man is always joyful.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Is it really possible to tell someone else what one feels?” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “If there existed no external means for dimming their consciences, one-half of the men would at once shoot themselves, because to live contrary to one’s reason is a most intolerable state, and all men of our time are in such a state.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Pay bad people with your goodness; fight their hatred with you kindness. Even if you do not achieve victory over other people, you will conquer yourself.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Is it really possible to tell someone else what one feels?” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Spring is the time of plans and projects.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “Nothing is so necessary for a young man as the company of intelligent women.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “We can know only that we know nothing. And that is the highest degree of human wisdom.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” – Leo Tolstoy quotes
- “All happy families resemble one another; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Joy can only be real if people look upon their life as a service and have a definite object in life outside themselves and their personal happiness.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between Man and Nature shall not be broken.” – Leo Tolstoy.
- “Rummaging in our souls, we often dig up something that ought to have lain there unnoticed.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “There is something in the human spirit that will survive and prevail, there is a tiny and brilliant light burning in the heart of man that will not go out no matter how dark the world becomes.” – Leo Tolstoy
Thanks for reading about Leo Tolstoy Quotes, leave your reply in the comments below,
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. Dont waste your time copying because you would eventually remove it.