Read about bank of Ghana recruitment 2022
A career at the Bank of Ghana gives you the opportunity to contribute to the formulation and implementation of monetary policy to achieve price stability, maintain financial stability and ensure a sound payment system.
With an amiable but professional atmosphere and a research-driven ambience, we deal with relevant issues that affect everyone in the country on a daily basis. While organizations in the private sector are focused primarily on profits, contributing to the public good is one of the most rewarding and fulfilling aspects of working at the Bank.
The Bank of Ghana recognises that at the core of its value proposition lies its most important asset; the people it employs, and its success as a Central Bank of excellence is dependent on its employees. Attracting, developing and retaining the requisite skills and talents in the appropriate positions with commensurate and competitive compensation are imperatives that project our enviable position as the employer of choice.
The Bank of Ghana prides itself in being an equal opportunity employer over a wide range of careers. Our transparent and highly competitive recruitment process ensures talented and dedicated professionals have an opportunity to work here with a diverse group of competent colleagues. We encourage you to be part of this dynamic team by applying for positions advertised on this website that correspond with your qualifications and experience.
Bank of Ghana Recruitment Requirements 2021
for general eligibility for Bank of Ghana recruitment 2021, check this out
- must be a citizen of Ghana
- must have at least a first degree degree in s recognized university
- Applicant must not be less than 21 years at the time of applying
It is important to note that Jobs at bank of Ghana have different requirements.
The Bank commenced business with six main departments namely:
- 1. The Governors’ Office
- 2. The Administration/Personnel Department
- 3. The Banking Department
- 4. The Issue Department
- 5. Accounts/Audit Department
- 6. Economics/Statistics Department
what you should know before you apply
- The Bank of Ghana does not charge any fee whatsoever at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Any applicant found in any form of canvassing will be disqualified instantly.
- This portal is, and remains the only medium through which all applications must be submitted.
How to Apply for Bank of Ghana Recruitment
To apply for Bank of Ghana recruitment 2021,
head over to the application portal.
Submit your application online.
Bank of Ghana Recruitment 2021
It is important to note that at the time of writing this article, the has not been any recruitment notice by Bank of Ghana. However, the purpose of this article is to make clear the right channels to get notice and how to apply for bank of Ghana recruitment.
There are several misinformation online regarding recruitment by Bank of Ghana.
Regularly check the job openings page of Bank of Ghana https://www.bog.gov.gh/careers/job-openings/ for recruitment notice by Bank of Ghana.
You can also follow the various social media handles of the bank including;
Facebook: Bank of Ghana
Functions of the Central Bank of Ghana
- a. formulate and implement monetary policy aimed at achieving the objects of the Bank;
- b. promote by monetary measure the stablisation of the value of the currency within and outside Ghana;
- c. institute measures which are likely to have a favourable effect on the balance of payments, the state of public finances and the general development of the national economy;
- d. regulate, supervise and direct the banking and credit system and ensure the smooth operation of the financial sector;
- e. promote, regulate and supervise payment and settlement systems;
- f. issue and redeem the currency notes and coins;
- f. ensure effective maintenance and management of Ghana’s external financial services;
- h. license, regulate, promote and supervise non-banking financial institutions;
- i. act as banker and financial adviser to the Government;
- j. promote and maintain relations with international banking and financial institutions and subject to the Constitution or any other relevant enactment, implement international monetary agreements to which Ghana is party; and
- k. do all other things that are incidental or conducive to the efficient performance of its functions under this Act and any other enactment.
Thanks for reading about Bank of Ghana recruitment 2021 .