Glusea- Ayo Makun net worth
Ayodeji Richard Makun, also known by his stage name A.Y, is a Nigerian actor, comedian, radio and TV presenter, writer, producer and director. He is the host of the A.Y live shows and A.Y comedy skits. Read on to find Ayo Makun net worth.
Ayo Makun Profile
Makun was Born on 19th August 1971. He comes from Ifon, Ose local government in Ondo State. He is the oldest male child from a family of seven
Makun attended Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State, Nigeria. He graduated in 2003 as a theatre arts student. As a student, AY was the most fashionable student on campus
Ayo Makun came into spotlight after being Alibaba Akporobome’s personal assistant and event manager. A.Y also wrote going “A.Y wire” as a guest columnist in The Sun (Nigeria) and Gbenga Adeyinka’s “Laugh Mattaz”.
Ayo Makun directs and acts in one of Nigeria’s popular sitcom, AY’s crib with Alex Ekubo, Venita Akpofure, Buchi Franklin and Justice Nuagbe.
He also hosts one of Africa’s largest comedy shows, AY Live featuring comedians like Bovi, Helen Paul and many other comedians.
Ayo Makun is also the Chief Executive Officer of Corporate World entertainment, Nigeria. He also owns a club house. As an investor in stand-up comedy, he has influenced upcoming comedians through his AY “Open Mic Challenge”.
Ayo Makun Net Worth
AY is worth $ 7 million. He is one of the richest comedians in Nigeria.
- Comedian of the year: Diamond Awards for Comedy
- Comedian of the year: Teens Favorite
- Comedian of the year: MBG Abuja Merit Awards
- Comedian of the year: National Daily Awards
- Comedian of the year: Arsenal Award for Excellence
- Comedian of the year: Mode Men of the year Awards
- U.N Peace Ambassador
- Comedian of the year: Nigerian Entertainment Awards
- Most creative Entrepreneur of the year, (comedy category) :C.E.A.N
- Best Event A.Y Live : NELAS Awards 2018, United Kingdom
Read Olamide net worth