Glusea brings to you Amarr Wooten net worth
Amarr M. Wooten is an American actor best known for his role as Sheldon in the Nickelodeon television movie Splitting Adam and guest-starred on Nickelodeon’s Instant Mom. Amarr Wooten net worth is $1.5 million
Amarr M. Wooten Profile
Amarr was born in Washington D.C on February 21, 2001. He started acting at age 3. He attended John Eaton Elementary and Alice Deal Middle School before switching to a home school program.
Wooten starred as Sheldon in the Nickelodeon television movie Splitting Adam and guest-starred on Nickelodeon’s Instant Mom. He also had recurring roles on ABC’s American Housewife and Disney’s Liv and Maddie.
His first acting gig came at the age of 3 when he appeared in a reenactment for Court TV. He then started doing promos for PBS Kids and Nickelodeon as well as numerous commercials.
Amarr was cast as a series regular on the Nickelodeon television show Knight Squad.
He appeared in the film Step Up 2: The Streets at the age of 6. One of the film’s stars was Briana Evigan.
Amarr Wooten net worth
Amarr is worth $1.5 million. Some of his Popular movies / shows starred in includes ;knight squad, splitting Adam, Holiday rush , step up to: the street, America housewives and more
- The Pulse of Passion: Sports in Africa and the Rising Tide of Sports Betting
- Netflix Gave A Filmmaker $55 Million To Make A Science-Fiction Show. He Allegedly Spent The Money On Stocks, Five Rolls-Royces and Dogecoin
- Gerard Pique Net worth 2023, Family and Salary
- Shakira Net Worth 2023: Music Career, Awards
- Top 10 Richest Football Managers in the World