Serwaa Amihere is a Ghanaian broadcast journalist and newscaster who currently works with GHOne TV.She won the Television Female Newscaster of the Year Award at the 2018 Radio and Television Personality Awards. She started as the producer of the award-winning current affairs show, State of Affairs hosted by Nana Aba Anamoah. She is the host of Cheers, a weekend sports show telecast on GHOne TV.
You will know Serwaa Amihere as the talented young Ghanaian female broadcast journalist, known for producing the award winning current affairs/political show on primetime televison, State Of Affairs.
She also reads the early morning news on the number one breakfast show in Ghana, GH Today.
The resourceful lady also reports for GHOne News on GHOneTV and occasionally hosts the ever-trending sports show, Cheers on Saturday mornings.
Serwaa Amihere has been part of several charity projects, supporting children and young women with specific focus on the marginalized and persons living with disabilities.
Hoping to implement more philanthropic ideas, her new ‘S.A Initiative’, which will be launched soon, will address the gap of women enterprises in a male dominated business space.
She was born on 8th March 1990, first child to Lydia Tetteh and Frank Yeboah. Check out the adorable photos of Serwaa Amihere.
Follow us on Twitter
- The Pulse of Passion: Sports in Africa and the Rising Tide of Sports Betting
- Netflix Gave A Filmmaker $55 Million To Make A Science-Fiction Show. He Allegedly Spent The Money On Stocks, Five Rolls-Royces and Dogecoin
- Gerard Pique Net worth 2023, Family and Salary
- Shakira Net Worth 2023: Music Career, Awards
- Top 10 Richest Football Managers in the World