|Aaron Rodgers net worth||$120 million|
|Date for birth||December 2, 1983|
|Full name||Aaron Charles Rodgers|
|Occupation||American football quarterback|
Aaron Rodgers Net Worth and Biography
Aaron Rodgers net worth 2022: Aaron Charles Rodgers was born on December 2, 1983, in Chico, California, the son of Darla Leigh and Edward Wesley Rodgers. His father is a Texas-born chiropractor who played football as an offensive lineman for the Chico State Wildcats from 1973 to 1976. He is of English, Irish and German ancestry.
The family moved to Ukiah, California, where he attended Oak Manor Elementary School.
Later, the family moved to Beaverton, Oregon, where Rodgers attended Vose Elementary School and Whitford Middle School, and played baseball in the Raleigh Hills Little League at shortstop, center field and pitcher.
The Rodgers family returned to Chico in 1997, and Aaron attended Pleasant Valley High School, starting for two years at quarterback and garnering 4,421 passing yards.
He set single-game records of six touchdowns and 440 all-purpose yards. Rodgers set a single-season school record with 2,466 total yards in 2001. He graduated from Pleasant Valley High School in the spring of 2002, after scoring 1310 in the SAT and with an A− average.
After high school, Roger had the intention to attend Florida State and play under head coach Bobby Bowden, but was rejected. He was stuck between ideas of quitting sports and attending a law school or quit football to play baseball.
Eventually, he was recruited to play football at Butte Community College in Oroville, a junior college about 15 miles (25 km) southeast of Chico. While there. He was discovered by the California Golden Bears’s head coach Jeff Tedford, who was recruiting Butte tight end Garrett Cross.
In 2010, he led them to a victory in Super Bowl XLV over the Pittsburgh Steelers, earning the Super Bowl MVP. He was named Associated Press Athlete of the Year in 2011 and was voted league MVP by the Associated Press for 2011, 2014, 2020, and 2021 NFL seasons. Rodgers is the fifth player to win NFL MVP in consecutive seasons, joining Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Joe Montana and Jim Brown.
Rodgers has led the NFL six times in touchdown-to-interception ratio (2011, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2020, 2021); six times in lowest passing interception percentage (2009, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021); four times in passer rating (2011, 2012, 2020, 2021); and four times in touchdown passing percentage (2011, 2012, 2020, 2021); three times in total touchdowns (2011, 2016, 2020); twice in touchdown passes (2016, 2020) and once in yards per attempt (2011) and completion percentage (2020).
Rodgers is second on the NFL’s all-time regular-season career passer rating list, with a regular-season career passer rating of over 100 (the first to ever have a career rating over 100) while also having had the highest passer rating, the best touchdown-to-interception ratio and the lowest passing interception percentage in NFL history throughout the entire 2010’s decade.
In the postseason, he is second in touchdown passes, fourth in passing yards, and sixth in all-time passer rating. In the regular season, he has the best touchdown-to-interception ratio in NFL history at 4.83 holds the league’s lowest career interception percentage at 1.3 percent, and the highest single-season passer rating record of 122.5. Rodgers is considered by many sportscasters and players to be one of the greatest and most talented quarterbacks of all time. Rodgers is also a four-time winner of the Best NFL Player ESPY Award.
Aaron Rodgers net worth 2022 is $120 million.
Aaron Rodgers Net Worth 2022 is estimated at $120 million making him one of the richest American football quarterbacks. He began his career for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL). Rodgers began his college football career at Butte College in 2002 before transferring to the University of California, Berkeley to play for the California Golden Bears.
- Most consecutive seasons with a passer rating of over 100.0, with 6 (2009–2014)
- Most seasons with 35+ touchdown passes (5) (tied)
- Most seasons with 40+ touchdown passes (3) (tied)
- Most consecutive pass attempts without an interception (402)
- Most passing yards in their first five seasons as a starter (21,332)
- Fewest attempts to get to 30,000 passing yards, with 3,652
- Most touchdown passes of 70+ yards (21)
- Most seasons with a passer rating over 100.0 (9)
Aaron Rodgers net worth
Single season and games
- Best quarterback rating in a season (122.5)
- Best Interception Percentage in a season (0.3)
- Most consecutive games with a passer rating over 100.0 (12) in a season (2011)
- Most consecutive games with a passer rating over 110.0 (11) in a season (2011)
- Most games with 200+ passing yards and no interceptions in a season (11) (2014)
- Lowest interception percentage (0.3%) with at least 500 pass attempts (2018)
- Most passing yards (423), touchdown passes (4) and total touchdowns (5) by a QB in his first playoff game.
Awards and honors
- Super Bowl XLV Champion
- Super Bowl MVP (XLV)
- 4× NFL Most Valuable Player (2011, 2014, 2020, 2021)
- 4× First Team All-Pro (2011, 2014, 2020, 2021)
- 10× Pro Bowl selection
- 2× SN NFL Offensive Player of the Year (2011, 2014)
- 1× PWFA NFL Offensive Player of the Year (2011)
- 2× GMC Never Say Never Award (2013, 2014)
- 3× NFC Offensive Player of the Year (2011, 2014, 2020)
- 3x FedEx Air NFL Player of the Year (2010, 2014, 2020)
Aaron Rodgers net worth 2022 is $120 million. Outside of football, Rodgers has a minority ownership stake in the Milwaukee Bucks of the National Basketball Association (NBA); the Bucks won the 2021 NBA Finals.
What do you think about Aaron Rodgers net worth? leave your reply in the comments below.