Love is indescribable. The emotion can leave us eager to express what is in our heart and communicate our feelings to our partner. We want to tell them how much we truly love them, yet we often cannot find the right words. We share with you 35 Cute Love Quotes for Him From the Heart
Fortunately, poets and lovers have been trying for centuries to find the perfect words to express the feeling of love. Using some of these short, romantic and cute love messages for him can make his day and show him how deeply you care.
Why not share with him one quote each day until he is overflowing with your love?
35 Cute Love Quotes for Him From the Heart
Table of Contents
1. You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart
2. When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
3. I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
4. You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
5. Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
Number 10 Of 35 Cute Love Quotes for Him From the Heart
10. When I look into your eyes I see the mirror of my soul. (Now, that’s a love quote for him from the heart!)
11. This is all I want to do with you forever.
12. Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.
13. I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.
14. God is keeping me alive but you are keeping me in love.
15. My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
Number 20 Of 35 Cute Love Quotes for Him From the Heart
22. Together with you is my favorite place to be.
29. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. -Alfred Lord Tennyson
Number 30 Of 35 Cute Love Quotes for Him From the Heart
31 When I wake up an d see you lying next me, I can’t help but smile. It will be a good day simply because I started it with you.
32. In this crazy world, full of change and chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain, one thing which does not change: my love for you.
33. When I wake up in the morning, I am thinking of you. When I go to sleep at night, I am thinking of you. And all those hours in between, I think of us.
34. I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
35. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.
Powerful Bill Gates Quotes On Becoming Wealthy
it’s been said that if Bill Gates were to drop a $50 note on the floor, by the time he picked it up he would have made more than the note’s worth
Bill Gates is also the 2nd richest man in the world, with Bill Gate’s net worth estimated to be almost $90 billion!
We’ve been publishing a lot of quote articles this week, so to keep things rolling, here’s our collection of 28 powerful Bill Gates quotes, not just on becoming wealthy, but being successful and having a successful business.
28 Powerful Bill Gates Quotes
1. “If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.” – Bill Gates
2. “To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.” – Bill Gates
3. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
4. “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” – Bill Gates
5. “Life is not fair – get used to it!” – Bill Gates
6. “We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.” – Bill Gates
7. “I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.” – Bill Gates
8. “In three years, every product my company makes will be obsolete. The only question is whether we will make them obsolete or somebody else will.” – Bill Gates
9. “Our success has really been based on partnerships from the very beginning.” – Bill Gates
10th of 28 Bill Gates Quotes
10. “The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.” – Bill Gates
11. “Patience is a key element of success.” – Bill Gates
12. “People always fear change. People feared electricity when it was invented, didn’t they?” – Bill Gates
13. “In this business, by the time you realize you’re in trouble, it’s too late to save yourself. Unless you’re running scared all the time, you’re gone.” – Bill Gates
14. “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates
15. “It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” – Bill Gates
16. “If I’d had some set idea of a finish line, don’t you think I would have crossed it years ago?” – Bill Gates
17. “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” – Bill Gates
18. “Capitalism is this wonderful thing that motivates people, it causes wonderful inventions to be done. But in this area of diseases of the world at large, it’s really let us down.” – Bill Gates
19. “Before you were born, your parents weren’t as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you are. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent’s generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.” – Bill Gates
20th of 28 Bill Gates Quotes
20. “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.”– Bill Gates
21. “You will NOT make $60,000 a year right out of high school. You won’t be a vice-president with a car phone until you earn both.” – Bill Gates
22. “The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.” – Bill Gates
23. “If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.” – Bill Gates
24. “If you mess up, it’s not your parents’ fault, so don’t whine about your mistakes, learn from them.” – Bill Gates
25. “Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life HAS NOT. In some schools they have abolished failing grades and they’ll give you as MANY TIMES as you want to get the right answer. This doesn’t bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life.” – Bill Gates
26. “Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one.” – Bill Gates
27. “I realized about 10 years ago that my wealth has to go back to society. A fortune, the size of which is hard to imagine, is best not passed on to one’s children. It’s not constructive for them.” – Bill Gates
28. “Of my mental cycles, I devote maybe 10% to business thinking. Business isn’t that complicated. I wouldn’t want that on my business card.” – Bill Gates
Content on this website is protected by DMCA. Dont waste your time copying because you would eventually remove it.